• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"My apologies, the man is a very bad person and I was looking for him to bring him to justice. If you have not seen him then very well. Have a pleasant day." The man replied with a bow before walking away

"Um... how do we kill this thing?" James asked as he looked around.
"This thing is thinking for itself I'm not killing it," Fourarms said.

"This thing is thinking for itself I'm not killing it," Fourarms said.
"Such moral high ground will lead to the death of millions of people." James replied "I'm gonna go look for the stones." he then quickly ran off in the direction of the stones.

"Such moral high ground will lead to the death of millions of people." James replied "I'm gonna go look for the stones." he then quickly ran off in the direction of the stones.
"Not sacrificing my morals a second time." Fourarms told himself. The monster left his grip and chased after James. It got to the stones first and grabbed them absorbing the energy they were given off, "Mine!"

"Not sacrificing my morals a second time." Fourarms told himself. The monster left his grip and chased after James. It got to the stones first and grabbed them absorbing the energy they were given off, "Mine!"
"THANKS FOR NOTHING BEN!" He shouted as he quickly ran away "I don't even have weapons on this thing!"

"THANKS FOR NOTHING BEN!" He shouted as he quickly ran away "I don't even have weapons on this thing!"
There was another flash of emerald light. "Feedback! Don't blame me I'm still getting a handle on what this thing even is," Feedback said running at the monster.

"My apologies, the man is a very bad person and I was looking for him to bring him to justice. If you have not seen him then very well. Have a pleasant day." The man replied with a bow before walking away

"Um... how do we kill this thing?" James asked as he looked around.

“We don’t help strangers.” Alexa said as they walked. “I do...” Aurora replied, looking up at her sister.

They walked home and Alexa opened the door to the apartment. Aurora let go of Alexa’s hand and ran to her room. She put her bag on the floor and ran to the window to open it.

“We don’t help strangers.” Alexa said as they walked. “I do...” Aurora replied, looking up at her sister.

They walked home and Alexa opened the door to the apartment. Aurora let go of Alexa’s hand and ran to her room. She put her bag on the floor and ran to the window to open it.
Outside of the window she saw the same two men sitting on top of a rooftop across from her, both of them drinking soda as they were looking at a map. The Vietnamese man turned and waved to Aurora.

Outside of the window she saw the same two men sitting on top of a rooftop across from her, both of them drinking soda as they were looking at a map. The Vietnamese man turned and waved to Aurora.

Aurora tilted her head “bad wizard...” she muttered before slowly waving back. She then walked back to pick up her bag and sit down at the desk next to the window. She pulled out some pieces of paper and started doing we homework.

Feedback kicked the monster and grabbed the stones the power stone would have destroyed his body had he not been a cunductoid. He was a sponge for energy and he could hold a lot of it.
Alex's arm turned into a laser cannon and aimed it at the monster

Aurora tilted her head “bad wizard...” she muttered before slowly waving back. She then walked back to pick up her bag and sit down at the desk next to the window. She pulled out some pieces of paper and started doing we homework.
A paper airplane then flew through her window and onto her desk.
Feedback kicked the monster and grabbed the stones the power stone would have destroyed his body had he not been a cunductoid. He was a sponge for energy and he could hold a lot of it.
"OVER HERE!" James shouted as he held his hand open "PASS!"

A paper airplane then flew through her window and onto her desk.

"OVER HERE!" James shouted as he held his hand open "PASS!"
Feedback looked at the power stone. "You can't handle the power it'll overload yoir body. Take this instead." The threw the reality stone.

Feedback looked at the power stone. "You can't handle the power it'll overload yoir body. Take this instead." The threw the reality stone.
A grappling hook shot out of the wrist and caught the stone. James ran to the teleporter "BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!" He said as he hopped onto the base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back