• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

An Irishman and an Asian man were sitting together eating hot dogs. The Irishman points to Aurora and says something with his mouth full and the Asian merely nods with a friendly smile. They eventually finished their food and suddenly popped out of existence, as if they were never there.

"Joey's parents. After the... incident, I took their souls and embedded them into these robots to test out some new forms of energy, something a bit more renewable." He said "They stayed here on the moon as my personal butler and maid... least they used to."

Aurora has been sitting on the swings for a while and watched the two men. She then turned to See a young girl, about 3 or 4 years older than Aurora, entered the school area. She jumped off the swings and ran towards her sister, she gave her a hug before reaching in her pocket “look Alexy, I found a pretty feather” she said holding up the feather to her sisters face.

Alexa nodded “pretty.” She simply stated before taking Aurora’s hand and walking off the school area and beginning their walk home.

“I mean, she’s got a genuine point there.” Zhi agreed, nodding her head slowly.
Princess Aurrum
She doesn't know how she should respond to being told that she has a good point, other than a nervous nod and a confused glance at Zhi.

"His Dad I don't care he kept telling me that his dad was horrible. But his mother too?" Heatblast asked. ( Skype me later unless you have discord. If you do send me that instead. Gtg taking a history test now)
"Well I'm glad no one did that to me after the accident." Alex said he used his scanner and scanned the robots.
They had been torn apart by some... creature. "I'm gonna go find the backup power." James said as he left the room.

Aurora has been sitting on the swings for a while and watched the two men. She then turned to See a young girl, about 3 or 4 years older than Aurora, entered the school area. She jumped off the swings and ran towards her sister, she gave her a hug before reaching in her pocket “look Alexy, I found a pretty feather” she said holding up the feather to her sisters face.

Alexa nodded “pretty.” She simply stated before taking Aurora’s hand and walking off the school area and beginning their walk home.
An elderly Chinese man appeared from an alleyway, bumping into Alexa by accident "Oh my apologies miss." He said "I'm in a bit of a rush because I'm looking for someone. By any chance have you seen this man?" he asked as he pulled out a picture of a young Japanese male with blue eyes and dark hair. He appeared to be almost 20 years.

They had been torn apart by some... creature. "I'm gonna go find the backup power." James said as he left the room.
The stones we're very near. James could tell as one of them was exuding powerful energy.
An elderly Chinese man appeared from an alleyway, bumping into Alexa by accident "Oh my apologies miss." He said "I'm in a bit of a rush because I'm looking for someone. By any chance have you seen this man?" he asked as he pulled out a picture of a young Japanese male with blue eyes and dark hair. He appeared to be almost 20 years.
Jarvis was watching Joey's sleep.

"The stones are close." James said Musicnotes Musicnotes

Joey's condition was stable.
"Hmm is any known creature that lives on the moon or were you working on anything here" Alex said looking around.

Maddy was by joey's side, she had fallen asleep in the chair. She haven't left his side since they brought him here.

"Hmm is any known creature that lives on the moon or were you working on anything here" Alex said looking around.

Maddy was by joey's side, she had fallen asleep in the chair. She haven't left his side since they brought him here.
"Nothing lives on the moon." James replied "Stones are nearby... I think we should keep the fate of Joey's parents a mystery."

Joey's hand twitched a bit in his sleep.

"Nothing lives on the moon." James replied "Stones are nearby... I think we should keep the fate of Joey's parents a mystery."

Joey's hand twitched a bit in his sleep.
Ben looked at James. "No. Joey deserves to know." He said. "I'm not sacrificing my morals agai-" suddenly something hit Ben sending him flying. A large monster around 8 feet tall with eight arms looked them. It had energy at it's finger tips. It had no eyes but large bat like ears. It opened it's mouth. "Stones... Mine."

Ben looked at James. "No. Joey deserves to know." He said. "I'm not sacrificing my morals agai-" suddenly something hit Ben sending him flying. A large monster around 8 feet tall with eight arms looked them. It had energy at it's finger tips. It had no eyes but large bat like ears. It opened it's mouth. "Stones... Mine."
"Only if you can find them." James said with a chuckle. "Wait... why does that thing have ears? There is no sound in space."

"Only if you can find them." James said with a chuckle. "Wait... why does that thing have ears? There is no sound in space."
(they only look like ears.) "Found them. Protect them. MINE!" It lunged at him but was stopped. It was held back by Fourarms. "Why not pick on someone your own size?"

(they only look like ears.) "Found them. Protect them. MINE!" It lunged at him but was stopped. It was held back by Fourarms. "Why not pick on someone your own size?"
"I concur, for I'm not capable of fighting in all honesty." James replied.

"I concur, for I'm not capable of fighting in all honesty." James replied.

Alexa froze up, she was always suspicious of random strangers asking her things. She tightened her grip on Aurora’s hand and looked at the photo. “No.” She said “I haven’t seen him.” She said.

Aurora reached up and stood on the very top of her toes to see who was on the picture “I saw someone at the playground, I don’t know if it’s him” she shook her head “but he disappeared.” She said “I think he’s a wizard!” She sounded extremely excited when she said that.

“Ridiculous.” Alexa said firmly, “hope you find him.” She then pulled Aurora along. Aurora kept looking back then she looked up at Alexa “you could’ve helped him...”
“I didn’t want to. Remember what Lauren said about all this?”

Aurora nodded and looked down, “Yea... but it’s good to help people.”

Alexa froze up, she was always suspicious of random strangers asking her things. She tightened her grip on Aurora’s hand and looked at the photo. “No.” She said “I haven’t seen him.” She said.

Aurora reached up and stood on the very top of her toes to see who was on the picture “I saw someone at the playground, I don’t know if it’s him” she shook her head “but he disappeared.” She said “I think he’s a wizard!” She sounded extremely excited when she said that.

“Ridiculous.” Alexa said firmly, “hope you find him.” She then pulled Aurora along. Aurora kept looking back then she looked up at Alexa “you could’ve helped him...”
“I didn’t want to. Remember what Lauren said about all this?”

Aurora nodded and looked down, “Yea... but it’s good to help people.”
"My apologies, the man is a very bad person and I was looking for him to bring him to justice. If you have not seen him then very well. Have a pleasant day." The man replied with a bow before walking away
It punched four arms and threw him back. Fourarms lunged at the monster and punched it in the jaw. "KILL INTRUDERS! MU STONES MINE!"
"Um... how do we kill this thing?" James asked as he looked around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back