• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Aurora thought for a while “Yes, I have. With my class we went on an trip to a museum last week” she wrote trying to remember where it was, “it’s near my school”
She folded it back up and let it fly out of the window.
He caught it and wrote inside "Interesting, were there many security cameras? My friend and I are electricians and we want to see about some work. We are really poor and have no money." He then sent the plane back through the window.

"Really but we hid the other stones, that mean Thanos can't win right?" Alex asked
"If he gets the mind stone, he can read all of our thoughts and ideas. He will see all that has been, is and will be... then he will find ways to strangle the stones out of us." James said

Joey's fingers began to twitch "Ugh..." He opened his eyes "Where... Where am I?"

"If he gets the mind stone, he can read all of our thoughts and ideas. He will see all that has been, is and will be... then he will find ways to strangle the stones out of us." James said

Joey's fingers began to twitch "Ugh..." He opened his eyes "Where... Where am I?"
Peter looked at him. "Maddy. He's waking up." Musicnotes Musicnotes

Peter looked at him. "Maddy. He's waking up." Musicnotes Musicnotes
"okay good point " Alex said

Maddy woke up and yawned. "Hey joey"

"avengers tower like peter said...joey im tired of always seeing you in some sick bed." She said
"Avengers tower. You fell into a coma. You're also going into rehab. No debates."
"Rehab? The hell do you mean rehab? For what?" Joey asked "Wait... hold on... I didn't imagine everything back then... let's see... universe 7173-C145... No wait.... 146." He then opened a portal on his lap and all three had a clear view of a war as giant hulking 8 foot tall mechs were shooting eachother. One screamed "FOR THE EMPEROR!" Before slicing an enemy of his in half with a chainsaw, splattering blood through the portal onto Peter, Maddy and Joey." The portal then closed "Welp... guess my consciousness can transport through the multiverse. So... what's this about rehab?"

"Rehab? The hell do you mean rehab? For what?" Joey asked "Wait... hold on... I didn't imagine everything back then... let's see... universe 7173-C145... No wait.... 146." He then opened a portal on his lap and all three had a clear view of a war as giant hulking 8 foot tall mechs were shooting eachother. One screamed "FOR THE EMPEROR!" Before slicing an enemy of his in half with a chainsaw, splattering blood through the portal onto Peter, Maddy and Joey." The portal then closed "Welp... guess my consciousness can transport through the multiverse. So... what's this about rehab?"
"You fell into a coma for drug abuse." Peter said.

Maddy wiped the blood off. "Do you remember how you ended up like this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back