• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I hope so. Though knowing him... Dis ain't gonna be the last time he gets into trou-" "ARRRGH!" They heard Scout scream.

In Medic's lab the cloning machine began to whir. Medic looked at it. It opened and Scout came tumbling out. "Dat... Really freakin' hurt."

"Basically small doses in small amounts. Too much of the chemical doesn't help you focus it just makes you feel overwhelmed and activates the fight or flight response." He finished his explanation.
Eris nods.
"So it's one of those bad things with a good side effect in moderation."

Eris looks amused.
"No no, continue. I like nerd stuff."

Tyson sighed.
"You know, you could've told me you had a brother before he came in. Got me thinking we were under attack."
" you never asked." Hunter said. Eric laughed, putting the knife away and grabbing a soda.

"I hope so. Though knowing him... Dis ain't gonna be the last time he gets into trou-" "ARRRGH!" They heard Scout scream.

In Medic's lab the cloning machine began to whir. Medic looked at it. It opened and Scout came tumbling out. "Dat... Really freakin' hurt."

"Basically small doses in small amounts. Too much of the chemical doesn't help you focus it just makes you feel overwhelmed and activates the fight or flight response." He finished his explanation.
"Did he do what I think he did?" Diana asked

I wake up, head throbbing, it being the middle of the (day/night), and I've been beaten up pretty bad. My hand instinctively goes and grabs at my backpack, sighingnin relief when I find it exactly where it had been left. Laying 20 dollars on the coffee table (if you have one, if not, the kitchen table) and attempt to leave, but accidentally trip on my bag, falling to the floor with a bang! I sit there for a moment, winded, before trying to get up, only to find a freaking lamp on me. I must've knocked it over as i fell.

I wake up, head throbbing, it being the middle of the (day/night), and I've been beaten up pretty bad. My hand instinctively goes and grabs at my backpack, sighingnin relief when I find it exactly where it had been left. Laying 20 dollars on the coffee table (if you have one, if not, the kitchen table) and attempt to leave, but accidentally trip on my bag, falling to the floor with a bang! I sit there for a moment, winded, before trying to get up, only to find a freaking lamp on me. I must've knocked it over as i fell.
Someone lifted it off her using telekinesis. A small skeleton with a blue jacket looked at her with curious eye sockets. He is jaw line was structured into a strange smile.

WT actual F? "Hi." I say, sitting up. Trying to stand, I hiss in pain. My ankle appears to be injured. "Crap." I say, in pain. My accelerated healing will make it better eventually, but for now, it looks like I'm stuck here.

WT actual F? "Hi." I say, sitting up. Trying to stand, I hiss in pain. My ankle appears to be injured. "Crap." I say, in pain. My accelerated healing will make it better eventually, but for now, it looks like I'm stuck here.
"huh..." He kneeled and looked at it. "A sprain.. I'll go get some ice." He went to the kitchen .

Maddy tapped her chin as she thought and then said " I'd like a small part from the entire thing."
"Souls regenerate so... take the leg. It'll form back... but I wonder... do you really think you can take my whole leg? Your stomach my explode... if you have limits to how much you consume." Joey replied

"Oh" she said
"Hey!" Jeremy said stepping toward the guard. The man pulled his gun and pointed at Jeremy. Diana felt someone put his hand on her shoulder. Suddenly she could feel her darkest thoughts and wants get pushed to the front of her thoughts and her darkest desires filling her mind. Dark Cloak had his hand placed on her shoulder.

Last edited:
"Hey!" Jeremy said stepping toward the guard. The man pulled his gun and pointed at Jeremy. Diana felt someone put his hand on her shoulder. Suddenly she could feel her darkest thoughts and wants get pushed to the front of her thoughts and her darkest desires filling her mind. Dark Cloak had his hand placed on her shoulder.
"You" Diana turned seeing dark cloak. Thoughts filled her head as she tried to fight it. She put her hand on her stomach.

"You" Diana turned seeing dark cloak. Thoughts filled her head as she tried to fight it. She put her hand on her stomach.
"Hello." He said. "I have an errand I need you to ru-" Jeremy shoulder tackled him sending him stumbling back. "I was hoping for the girl. But you'll do " he grabbed Jeremy's wrist using his power.

Jeremy fought the darkness struggling and twitching all over. "Bring me the one known as Fate."

After their lunch and shopping Ben had bid good bye to Fate and got to work on the apartment.
"Why do you want her!" Diana shouted. "Jeremy keep fighting it." Nurses and Doctors stopped. One of them mentioned security

Fate was walking home with Indigo by her side.

I watch him... It? Leave to get some ice. (I do t know how to respond. Sorry its so short)
Sans yawned and got some ice and came back. He handed it to her. "name's sans ice to meet you." He said.

"Why do you want her!" Diana shouted. "Jeremy keep fighting it." Nurses and Doctors stopped. One of them mentioned security

Fate was walking home with Indigo by her side.
"Reasons." He said. Jeremy's eyes were shut tightly. He groaned and then went silent. He stood up and sped off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back