• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" sure" Diana said going over to Fate and used her nanites on her. Fate frowned. "Diana, Jeremy come on you guys snap out of it."

Maddy looked at him. "scout I thought you were in the hospital. What's going on."
"Shut up." Jeremy said.

"Oh yeah I died." Scout said. "I need to talk to Allyson."

Fate fell to the ground. Diana looked at dark cloak. " okay you got her now"

Allyson nods bring the outside of the hospital onto the screen.
"Let's go." Dark Cloak said leaving the building. Once out he looked at them. "Okay do whatever you want." He walked off.

They saw the three of them walk outside. Fate was slung over Darkcloak's shoulder.

"Let's go." Dark Cloak said leaving the building. Once out he looked at them. "Okay do whatever you want." He walked off.

They saw the three of them walk outside. Fate was slung over Darkcloak's shoulder.
"Okay" Diana said walking off she wondered if he was going to somehow take her luck or if she would get turned evil.

"Oh no Fate" Allyson said. "Jeremy..Diana.."

," yeah I'm not kissing him." Hunter said. Eric shrugged. "Okay so you guys beaten a demon what now?"
Tyson thinks about it for a second.
"Well, we get ready to beat up whatever comes at us next...that or we wait on her to get a new mission.......and then we go beat people up. Simple logic."

"Souls regenerate so... take the leg. It'll form back... but I wonder... do you really think you can take my whole leg? Your stomach my explode... if you have limits to how much you consume." Joey replied
" Precisely if I have limits." She smiled and approached slowly "I appreciate the cooperation in this matter." (Sorry my phone died earlier.)

"Okay" Diana said walking off she wondered if he was going to somehow take her luck or if she would get turned evil.

"Oh no Fate" Allyson said. "Jeremy..Diana.."
Jeremy walked with her. "Alright. Whaddya wanna do?" He asked.

Scout saw him leaving. "Ah shit." He said placing his hand on his head set. "Their movin' guys. Spy stay on him until he stops." He ran up the stairs reaching into his bag and pulling out the force-a-nature. "I'm gonna go pacify da other two."

Jeremy walked with her. "Alright. Whaddya wanna do?" He asked.

Scout saw him leaving. "Ah shit." He said placing his hand on his head set. "Their movin' guys. Spy stay on him until he stops." He ran up the stairs reaching into his bag and pulling out the force-a-nature. "I'm gonna go pacify da other two."
" hmmm I'm up for some fun.," Diana said.

"Just don't hurt them too bad. We don't want the baby injuried" Allyson said following him.

After awhile Fate began to stir

"I don't plan to." Scout ran to the two of them.

She was hooked up to a machine.

Allyson nods as she went back to her computer to look for where dark cloak could have gone. She thought about calling Ben.

Diana smiles as she walks.

She groans as she opens her eyes. She looks around t see where she was and tried to get free of whatever was hooking her up to the machine.

Allyson nods as she went back to her computer to look for where dark cloak could have gone. She thought about calling Ben.

Diana smiles as she walks.

She groans as she opens her eyes. She looks around t see where she was and tried to get free of whatever was hooking her up to the machine.
Ben was sleeping. His phone was on.

"Ya guys need ta snap out of it." He said. Jeremy rolled his eyes. "You deal with this. I need to do something '" he sped off.

She couldn't get free. She saw dark cloak sitting in f across from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back