• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter closed his eyes. "I'm sorry I couldn't do it."
Eris hugs him.
"It's okay. I'm here now. That's what matters."
He sees it was a skinny looking guy. He wore a blue shirt and had brown hair. He goes into the kitchen and opens the fridge.
"So that's how you feel?" Tyson says as he stands up. "Casually walking in here to steal food and you ain't even have the decency to knock first? You better be a relative or something or your face is gonna get reeeeaaalll acquainted with the floor."

Eris hugs him.

"So that's how you feel?" Tyson says as he stands up. "Casually walking in here to steal food and you ain't even have the decency to knock first? You better be a relative or something or your face is gonna get reeeeaaalll acquainted with the floor."
Peter nodded and slowly put his arms around her. "I saw everyone I love die over and over. Staring at me. Asking me why I let them die... I can't even imagine what you must have gone through.

Peter nodded and slowly put his arms around her. "I saw everyone I love die over and over. Staring at me. Asking me why I let them die... I can't even imagine what you must have gone through.

(isn't that just repetitive genocide route sans but with less depression)

Eris hugs him.

The guy pulls out a knife that was stashed in the fridge. " and who are you?" He asked turning to Tyson. The guy looked like he was in highschool.

Kaleb Score walked arrived in Edgewood. This was it. The most dangerous place in the world. The perfect place to test his skills, save people, and generally just be a hero.

"Don't..." Eris says as she looks away. "It would just stress you out more."
"Right." He said. "Although stress isn't always bad. Did you know that stress is actually just our brains releasing chemicals in small amounts to help us with things like tasks and flight or flight. When a person feels like they have too much to do this brain releases a lot more of those chemicals to compensate to make you feel overwhe-" he cut himself off. "Sorry... Nerd stuff."

"I'll tell you when you tell me who you are." He replied.
"names Eric" he said. Hunter opened her bedroom door. "Eric put that back". The teenager turned. " yeah but you got an intruder!" He pointed to Tyson. Hunter smirked. " he could say the same to you. Tyson meet my little brother."

"Right." He said. "Although stress isn't always bad. Did you know that stress is actually just our brains releasing chemicals in small amounts to help us with things like tasks and flight or flight. When a person feels like they have too much to do this brain releases a lot more of those chemicals to compensate to make you feel overwhe-" he cut himself off. "Sorry... Nerd stuff."
Eris looks amused.
"No no, continue. I like nerd stuff."
"names Eric" he said. Hunter opened her bedroom door. "Eric put that back". The teenager turned. " yeah but you got an intruder!" He pointed to Tyson. Hunter smirked. " he could say the same to you. Tyson meet my little brother."
Tyson sighed.
"You know, you could've told me you had a brother before he came in. Got me thinking we were under attack."

(profile pic change! i had that old one since i joined the site)

"Hopefully he doesn't cause more trouble" she said
"I hope so. Though knowing him... Dis ain't gonna be the last time he gets into trou-" "ARRRGH!" They heard Scout scream.

In Medic's lab the cloning machine began to whir. Medic looked at it. It opened and Scout came tumbling out. "Dat... Really freakin' hurt."

Eris looks amused.
"No no, continue. I like nerd stuff."

Tyson sighed.
"You know, you could've told me you had a brother before he came in. Got me thinking we were under attack."
"Basically small doses in small amounts. Too much of the chemical doesn't help you focus it just makes you feel overwhelmed and activates the fight or flight response." He finished his explanation.

(profile pic change! i had that old one since i joined the site)
(I like it.
Also
Waiting on Drumonkey Drumonkey to respond like
DNsXXq9.jpg
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back