• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She casually lays on top of him and plays with her gloves.
Peter mubled no a few times before his eyes shot open. "No!" He yelled jumping up onto the ceiling sending her toppling on the floor.

"That's bad scout." She said
"Oh really?" He asked. "Huh. I'll be fine. Worse has happened. I've died." He said. "Anyway. You're here so Dat's nice I guess." He said. "Scout you have to stop pickin' fights with whoever crosses you." Jeremy said. "Hey. You know how we grew up. It's in my nature." Scout replied. "Anyway why ya wastin' your time with me? Don't you have a baby to plan for?"

Peter mubled no a few times before his eyes shot open. "No!" He yelled jumping up onto the ceiling sending her toppling on the floor.

"Oh really?" He asked. "Huh. I'll be fine. Worse has happened. I've died." He said. "Anyway. You're here so Dat's nice I guess." He said. "Scout you have to stop pickin' fights with whoever crosses you." Jeremy said. "Hey. You know how we grew up. It's in my nature." Scout replied. "Anyway why ya wastin' your time with me? Don't you have a baby to plan for?"
" cause you're family." Diana smiled.

" cause you're family." Diana smiled.
"Bullshit," Scout said. "Family is there for you when you need 'em. When have I ever done dat? Answer never." He said. "I said it once and I'll say it again. I've gotten passes and been forgiven on account of having once been a part of Jeremy. Dat ain't right." He grimaced. "I'm copy. A poor clone who betrayed all of you almost immediately. I ain't family. I don't have dat right... Cuz I ain't a person. I'ma bag of meat."

"Bullshit," Scout said. "Family is there for you when you need 'em. When have I ever done dat? Answer never." He said. "I said it once and I'll say it again. I've gotten passes and been forgiven on account of having once been a part of Jeremy. Dat ain't right." He grimaced. "I'm copy. A poor clone who betrayed all of you almost immediately. I ain't family. I don't have dat right... Cuz I ain't a person. I'ma bag of meat."
Diana frowned. " shut up!" She shouted. "You are more than that just a bag of meat. We all make mistakes. I was made to take Dana's place but I came out wrong. I didnt get her powers. I still took her place not caring about it.her friends found me out and I had to make a decision about helping or not. In the end I'm here now. You can change if you want to. You arnt my family because of Jeremy, your my family cause your like me. Us clones need to stick together."

Diana frowned. " shut up!" She shouted. "You are more than that just a bag of meat. We all make mistakes. I was made to take Dana's place but I came out wrong. I didnt get her powers. I still took her place not caring about it.her friends found me out and I had to make a decision about helping or not. In the end I'm here now. You can change if you want to. You arnt my family because of Jeremy, your my family cause your like me. Us clones need to stick together."
Jeremy jumped when she suddenly shouted. Scout looked at her unable to respond. "Yeah... I know. But I have all of the same experiences as him. All the same memories. And despite being him in almost every aspect... I went the distance. I did what wolf wanted. I did what dat demon wanted. I did what Nyx wanted... I..." Tears began to fall down his bruised face. "If you were a failure den he must have learned what went wrong when I seperated me... cuz so long as he waved money in my face I was his bitch... I did whatever he wanted. Dat can't just be forgiven."

Jeremy jumped when she suddenly shouted. Scout looked at her unable to respond. "Yeah... I know. But I have all of the same experiences as him. All the same memories. And despite being him in almost every aspect... I went the distance. I did what wolf wanted. I did what dat demon wanted. I did what Nyx wanted... I..." Tears began to fall down his bruised face. "If you were a failure den he must have learned what went wrong when I seperated me... cuz so long as he waved money in my face I was his bitch... I did whatever he wanted. Dat can't just be forgiven."
" I wasn't made how you were made so maybe wolf learned things from his dad's research " she said and hugged him. "Yeah but you feel remorse for it. "

" I wasn't made how you were made so maybe wolf learned things from his dad's research " she said and hugged him. "Yeah but you feel remorse for it. "
He didn't return the hug. "Even still... It's not okay what I did." He sobbed into her shoulder. A guard came in and pulled her away from him. "No physical contact with the prisoner."

"Yeah I'm a bit tired." She said
Tyson looks at her.
"You should try sleeping. I heard it's good for you."

Eris crashes to the ground.
"Ummmm...ow?"

Tyson looks at her.
"You should try sleeping. I heard it's good for you."

Eris crashes to the ground.
"Ummmm...ow?"
"Wh-" He looked down. He looked up as though he just noticed where he was. He unstuck and fell to the couch grimacing. "I'm so sorry." He said. "Really that was... ugh..." He let his head fall back. "Nevermind it's stupid. It's just... that time in the nightmare place. It reopened old wounds."

"Wh-" He looked down. He looked up as though he just noticed where he was. He unstuck and fell to the couch grimacing. "I'm so sorry." He said. "Really that was... ugh..." He let his head fall back. "Nevermind it's stupid. It's just... that time in the nightmare place. It reopened old wounds."
Eris shudders.
"It's okay...I understand."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back