• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Sans yawned and got some ice and came back. He handed it to her. "name's sans ice to meet you." He said.

"Reasons." He said. Jeremy's eyes were shut tightly. He groaned and then went silent. He stood up and sped off.
"Come back!" She called out to Jeremy. She looked at Dark cloak. "Tell me." Diana started to use her nanites to make something.

Indigo meows and fate chuckles.

I laugh at the horrendous pun. "That. Was. Terrible. I dont want to be COLD about it, but... " I say, giggling to not feel the pain as intensely.

I laugh at the horrendous pun. "That. Was. Terrible. I dont want to be COLD about it, but... " I say, giggling to not feel the pain as intensely.
"heheheh. not bad." He said. "you should probably lie down. here I'll take to you to guest room." He snapped his finger bones and she rose up into the air surrounded by a blue aura.

He walked up to her. He placed his hand on her shoulder.

Jeremy was silent for a few seconds. He punched her in the stomach over 30 times in one second
Thoughts that the evil Diana would have filled her mind."no..I'm not.." She goes to hit him.

She barely had time to react before he started punching her. "Ah!" The trauma from his punches would start to cause some internal bleeding.

its not like I couldn't do that myself. I think, letting him 'carry' me. "so... What other powers do you have?" I ask, my hand still wrapped around the strap of my backpack.

Thoughts that the evil Diana would have filled her mind."no..I'm not.." She goes to hit him.

She barely had time to react before he started punching her. "Ah!" The trauma from his punches would start to cause some internal bleeding.
She hit him. He kept his hold on her. "Are you sure that you don't want to just let go? Just for an hour. Just let yourself forget the little things and enjoy yourself.

He grabbed her and took her to Dark Cloak.

its not like I couldn't do that myself. I think, letting him 'carry' me. "so... What other powers do you have?" I ask, my hand still wrapped around the strap of my backpack.
He snapped his finger bones again and her soul appeared in front of her in the form of a heart. (What trait does she best represent)

She hit him. He kept his hold on her. "Are you sure that you don't want to just let go? Just for an hour. Just let yourself forget the little things and enjoy yourself.

He grabbed her and took her to Dark Cloak.
" no..I'm.." She then smiled. Fate coughed seeing Dark Cloak. "Release them." Security was running towards the group.

(Examples please. If its the MLP: FIM traits, probably kindness.)"woah... What the Hell?" I as, looking to him.
(Like what is her strongest character trait? What is her driving emotion? Like determination, courage, I guess kindess works too) Her soul was in the shape of a heart and was green. "hey you asked, that's your soul. well your soul as seen through my magic. green eh? not bad. green souls generally mean kind hearts."

"My pleasure." Diana went and attacked the security guards.

Fate tries getting out of Jeremy's grasp.
Dark cloak walked up to her. "Your luck is just what I need." He said. "Quit squirmin'" Jeremy said. He dropped her and walked up Next to Diana. "Time to go to work. Why don't you sit back and relax?" He asked her.

There was a loud banging at the front door of the house.

Dark cloak walked up to her. "Your luck is just what I need." He said. "Quit squirmin'" Jeremy said. He dropped her and walked up Next to Diana. "Time to go to work. Why don't you sit back and relax?" He asked her.

There was a loud banging at the front door of the house.
"My luck is not yours.." Fate said coughing into her hand, it was covered in blood. "That's..not good." Diana had taken out the guards. "Yeah sure"

Maddy heard the banging and answers the door.

"My luck is not yours.." Fate said coughing into her hand, it was covered in blood. "That's..not good." Diana had taken out the guards. "Yeah sure"

Maddy heard the banging and answers the door.
"Diana. Your nanites are excellent at repairing damage. Would you kindly?" He asked.

Scout was at the door in new clothes. His same style clothing but the t-shirt had an avengers logo on it. He had his headset over his hat which meant that he and likely the rest of his team were going to be in a combat soon. "We got a problem." He said. "First, dis shirt, I prefer solid colors. But the second one's more pressing."

"Diana. Your nanites are excellent at repairing damage. Would you kindly?" He asked.

Scout was at the door in new clothes. His same style clothing but the t-shirt had an avengers logo on it. He had his headset over his hat which meant that he and likely the rest of his team were going to be in a combat soon. "We got a problem." He said. "First, dis shirt, I prefer solid colors. But the second one's more pressing."
" sure" Diana said going over to Fate and used her nanites on her. Fate frowned. "Diana, Jeremy come on you guys snap out of it."

Maddy looked at him. "scout I thought you were in the hospital. What's going on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back