• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Hearing the whistle Maddy covered her hears and dropped her phone. Her eyes turning yellow as she growls. (Can only she hear the whistle cause of her werewolf hearing?)
(basically and it has different settings. Medic told Scout to probably not use it at it's highest setting literally drives her insane for a few hours) Scout moved the whistle away. "Come on. Transform." He muttered

There was a small. object he immediately recognized as a tracker. "Some guy who had a calming affect on me." He said.

"Ralts use Confusion!" Ralts used the attack on the Geodude.
"Shit... I need to" Joey saw the tracker "WHAT THE FUCK?"

It had no effect. "GEODUDE! USE TACKLE!" The geodude struck Ralts
(basically and it has different settings. Medic told Scout to probably not use it at it's highest setting literally drives her insane for a few hours) Scout moved the whistle away. "Come on. Transform." He muttered
"Not very nice to interrupt people" The man said from behind Scout.

(Welp this training isn't going to be some average training.)

"Maddy?" Peter asked concerned.

(really? I chose a ralts cuz Psychic is normally affective against rock) Ralts was sent flying and fainted.

(Ah interesting)
(Welp this training isn't going to be some average training.)
(Yep he can try to stop Maddy) Maddy then transformed fully to her werewolf form.

(Ah interesting)

(Yep he can try to stop Maddy) Maddy then transformed fully to her werewolf form.
"Maddy!" Joey said as he ran up to her "Relax... just relax."
"Maddy?" Peter asked concerned.

(really? I chose a ralts cuz Psychic is normally affective against rock) Ralts was sent flying and fainted.
(Is Scout not gonna respond?)
"Oh shit, is it okay?" Diana asked

She let's out a bark and tries to swipe her claw at him. Miles sees that in her werewolf form she was almost twice her normal size.
"WHAT THE HECK?" Miles said surprised to see to see something this weird.Well then again, Superheroes exist everywhere. "She's like twice her size!" Miles said, he was a bit afraid of a werewolf.

"Maddy!" Joey said as he ran up to her "Relax... just relax."

(Is Scout not gonna respond?)
"Oh shit, is it okay?" Diana asked
Scout watched it go on. A webline hit his shirt. "Oh shit." He was pulled out into the open by Peter who punched him in the stomach breaking a few ribs and causing him to cough blood. "Joey portal me and him somewhere else." He said darkly.

Josh pulled out a revive. "He'll be fine."

Maddy kept on growling.

" 6 and that's the highest I'll go I have things to do in the world and like you said you can make anything you want here so you don't need too much time out in the world." Jane said with a Stern tone.
"Fine." He said snapping and creating a new scroll.

Scout watched it go on. A webline hit his shirt. "Oh shit." He was pulled out into the open by Peter who punched him in the stomach breaking a few ribs and causing him to cough blood. "Joey portal me and him somewhere else." He said darkly.
Joey opened a portal under them to the middle of the desert.
"WHAT THE HECK?" Miles said surprised to see to see something this weird.Well then again, Superheroes exist everywhere. "She's like twice her size!" Miles said, he was a bit afraid of a werewolf.
Maddy kept on growling.
"Shut up and stay down." Joey said to Miles "Maddy, relax." He said as he walked towards her "Listen to the sound of my voice and just relax."

"Shut up and stay down." Joey said to Miles "Maddy, relax." He said as he walked towards her "Listen to the sound of my voice and just relax."

Josh pulled out a revive. "He'll be fine."
Her growling got softer as she held her head.

L

Josh pulled out a revive. "He'll be okay."

Peter threw Scout several feet. Scout coughed some blood. "The Demon's here because of you! Maddy's going nuts because of you! ERIS IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" He began to punch Scout repeatedly breaking multiple bones. "So what? You gonna kill me?" Scout asked. "No I'm going to beat you within an inch of your life and let the desert kill you."

(MEDIC!)
L

Peter threw Scout several feet. Scout coughed some blood. "The Demon's here because of you! Maddy's going nuts because of you! ERIS IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" He began to punch Scout repeatedly breaking multiple bones. "So what? You gonna kill me?" Scout asked. "No I'm going to beat you within an inch of your life and let the desert kill you."

Her growling got softer as she held her head.
He put his hand on her shoulder "Breathe calmly... You know who I am, you know who you are... just keep breathing and relax."
L

Diana nodded and pulled out the pokeball. She had Geodude return "Got a pokemon center?"

He put his hand on her shoulder "Breathe calmly... You know who I am, you know who you are... just keep breathing and relax."

Diana nodded and pulled out the pokeball. She had Geodude return "Got a pokemon center?"
"Sorta." He said. "I know everything that nurse Joy does about healing Pokemon. I spent a lot of time with one on my travels."

She transformed back, her clothes only ripped a little bit. She took a few breathes. "I'm okay...that whistle hurt my ears a lot. I didn't mean to transform..almost lost myself"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back