• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(... That sure isn't something easy to compress but everyone is in Utah.)

"Greetings Miles." The man said. Maddy looked inside and found information on clubs filled with all forms of debauchery. There was a note that said "weapons outside in the right alley. Snuff out their supports for an easy strike." More information talked about the Hatless and the Knights using these clubs as recruitment centers and farms for souls to devour or enlist.
She reads it before shutting the folder.

Josh grinned. "You're a natural."

"I'm sick of it. I'm sick of everyone I love dying. I'm sick of people getting second chances that they don't deserve." He fell to his side a broken man. "I was going to propose to her. I was going to move forward and live a happy life with someone after eight years of nothing but death and loss I was going to have a chance at a happy life... And HE took it away." Peter began to crawl towards Scout. "You were weak.* Scout said spitting blood. "You were too wake to save her. I saw you're memories when I was a part of dat bastard Jeremy. You never had da spine. So come on. Grow a back bone." He coughed. "Finish da job."
"Peter..." Joey said "I had no idea..." He walked up to Scout "There is no need for you to dirty your hands... but I on the other hand... My hands are covered in more guts from innocents than I can count. If you want justice... I know how to make it count." Joey pulled out a dagger from a portal.

Diana smiled "Thank you." She hugged Josh tightly
She reads it before shutting the folder.
"How did you know my name?" Miles said
"I know a lot of things." The man replied. He turned and was about to head out of the warehouse "More than you will know."

Josh grinned. "You're a natural."

"I'm sick of it. I'm sick of everyone I love dying. I'm sick of people getting second chances that they don't deserve." He fell to his side a broken man. "I was going to propose to her. I was going to move forward and live a happy life with someone
After eight years of nothing but death and loss I was going to have a chance at a happy life... And HE took it away." Peter began to crawl towards Scout. "You were weak.* Scout said spitting blood. "You were too wake to save her. I saw you're memories when I was a part of dat bastard Jeremy. You never had da spine. So come on. Grow a back bone." He coughed. "Finish da job."
Nyx had followed scout, just remained in the shadows. She came out of one, just looking like a black unrecognizable figure.

"Peter..." Joey said "I had no idea..." He walked up to Scout "There is no need for you to dirty your hands... but I on the other hand... My hands are covered in more guts from innocents than I can count. If you want justice... I know how to make it count." Joey pulled out a dagger from a portal.

"I know a lot of things." The man replied. He turned and was about to head out of the warehouse "More than you will know."
" thank you." Maddy said.

// lol i live in utah, let me just roll up to them.
i'll join when i can? when there's an opening let me know, i don't want to ruin the flow.

"Huh." Miles said

"Huh." Miles said
" thank you." Maddy said.
"Miles... you and Maddy are good people... so you two should know as much as I do... neither of you will belong to me." When they both blinked at the same time, the man had disappeared.
// lol i live in utah, let me just roll up to them.
i'll join when i can? when there's an opening let me know, i don't want to ruin the flow.
(I can make one for you, let me just look at your sheet real quick.)

Nyx had followed scout, just remained in the shadows. She came out of one, just looking like a black unrecognizable figure.

"Naw." Scout said. "Let da guy take a life. I already know dat you're balls deep in da criminal underworld. If I'm gonna die I'm gonna die knowin' I took one of da world's most 'incorruptible' heroes and brought 'em down to our level." He said. Peter was silent. He looked his hands. "What is wrong with me?" He asked. "No... No... Eris was a thief and stole for thrills... But she wouldn't this... Especially not from me." He stood up. "We'll give him to the hero league and let them have their way with him."

Josh blushed but she couldn't see his face so he was sure it wasn't an issue. "No problem." He said returning the hug in full.

"Miles... you and Maddy are good people... so you two should know as much as I do... neither of you will belong to me." When they both blinked at the same time, the man had disappeared.

(I can make one for you, let me just look at your sheet real quick.)
"Weird" Miles said (Remember to tell me when Hayden has a chance to fix this.)

"Naw." Scout said. "Let da guy take a life. I already know dat you're balls deep in da criminal underworld. If I'm gonna die I'm gonna die knowin' I took one of da world's most 'incorruptible' heroes and brought 'em down to our level." He said. Peter was silent. He looked his hands. "What is wrong with me?" He asked. "No... No... Eris was a thief and stole for thrills... But she wouldn't this... Especially not from me." He stood up. "We'll give him to the hero league and let them have their way with him."

Josh blushed but she couldn't see his face so he was sure it wasn't an issue. "No problem." He said returning the hug in full.
"Are you sure?" Joey said as his stomach rumbled "Because remember... being part demon, you get those... cravings now and then... and I'm hungry..."

"I haven't felt this... warm you know." She said "It's been... a while since I was able to relax."
"Weird" Miles said (Remember to tell me when Hayden has a chance to fix this.)
(I'll give him a chance soon.)

A man was smoking outside of a club in the streets lost city lost city

"Are you sure?" Joey said as his stomach rumbled "Because remember... being part demon, you get those... cravings now and then... and I'm hungry..."

"I haven't felt this... warm you know." She said "It's been... a while since I was able to relax."

(I'll give him a chance soon.)

A man was smoking outside of a club in the streets lost city lost city

//yo that was the sweetest things ever take all my uwus

Nakamura Ai, better known as the thief Venus, had just completed another successful heist. It was rather easy: all she had to do was smile at the guards. Honestly, she was getting rather bored of the simplicity, but she would rather have a boring heist than a dangerous, difficult heist.
She had changed into her civilian clothes, but kept her signature long, blonde wig on. Ai walked down the street with the money in her fannypack (only real thieves wear fannypacks). As she passed a club, there was a man smoking and she kept an eye on him. Ai's nose scrunched up as she neared him; she hated the smell of tobacco.

//yo that was the sweetest things ever take all my uwus

Nakamura Ai, better known as the thief Venus, had just completed another successful heist. It was rather easy: all she had to do was smile at the guards. Honestly, she was getting rather bored of the simplicity, but she would rather have a boring heist than a dangerous, difficult heist.
She had changed into her civilian clothes, but kept her signature long, blonde wig on. Ai walked down the street with the money in her fannypack (only real thieves wear fannypacks). As she passed a club, there was a man smoking and she kept an eye on him. Ai's nose scrunched up as she neared him; she hated the smell of tobacco.
"Can I help you?" The man said. Upon further examination, she noticed that he was Japanese. He had a gold watch and several rings with jewels on his hands.

"Can I help you?" The man said. Upon further examination, she noticed that he was Japanese. He had a gold watch and several rings with jewels on his hands.

"You smell bad." Ai stated. She glanced at his accessories and licked her lips. Those seemed rather expensive...Ai shook her head. She only stole from bad people, that was her deal. "Smoking is bad for you." But maybe she'd take one thing if he pissed her off.

"You smell bad." Ai stated. She glanced at his accessories and licked her lips. Those seemed rather expensive...Ai shook her head. She only stole from bad people, that was her deal. "Smoking is bad for you." But maybe she'd take one thing if he pissed her off.
"And why should I give a shit?" He said as a teenager came out of the club "Hey buddy... you got the... stuff?" He seemed scrawny and somewhat starved. "I've been saving up for another kick man... haven't had a bite you know." He gave the thug a wad of cash and the thug nodded as he put down his cigarette and pulled out a bag of crack from his suit jacket "Deal's a deal." The teen nodded and took the bag with a smile as he immediately ran off. "A lot of things are bad for you." The thug replied "Like you seeing this deal is... now run off and be a good girl before my boss decides to turn you inside out." he continued smoking.

"And why should I give a shit?" He said as a teenager came out of the club "Hey buddy... you got the... stuff?" He seemed scrawny and somewhat starved. "I've been saving up for another kick man... haven't had a bite you know." He gave the thug a wad of cash and the thug nodded as he put down his cigarette and pulled out a bag of crack from his suit jacket "Deal's a deal." The teen nodded and took the bag with a smile as he immediately ran off. "A lot of things are bad for you." The thug replied "Like you seeing this deal is... now run off and be a good girl before my boss decides to turn you inside out." he continued smoking.

Ai scoffed. Yeah, she was definitely going to steal all his valuables. He didn't look so smart, so she probably only had to use a little of her gift. "Can you give me all your valuables?" She smiled at him sweetly. "I would really appreciate it! Don't you want to make me happy?"

Ai scoffed. Yeah, she was definitely going to steal all his valuables. He didn't look so smart, so she probably only had to use a little of her gift. "Can you give me all your valuables?" She smiled at him sweetly. "I would really appreciate it! Don't you want to make me happy?"
"Tch..." He put out the cigarette and started walking away "Bug me another time."

"Tch..." He put out the cigarette and started walking away "Bug me another time."

Ai stared wide-eyed at him as he walked away. She really wasn't expecting that. Ai's power worked through the fives senses. The more of them she involved, the stronger it was. Sight, smell, and hearing were always involved. A pretty smile, a pretty tone, and her pheromones.
"Wait!" she called out and ran up to him. She grabbed his arm, making sure that it was skin-to-skin contact. "Can I have them now?"

Ai stared wide-eyed at him as he walked away. She really wasn't expecting that. Ai's power worked through the fives senses. The more of them she involved, the stronger it was. Sight, smell, and hearing were always involved. A pretty smile, a pretty tone, and her pheromones.
"Wait!" she called out and ran up to him. She grabbed his arm, making sure that it was skin-to-skin contact. "Can I have them now?"
(Oh shit, I didn't notice she started using her powers. My bad.) The man sighed "Alright then." He said as he began pulling off almost all of the rings. He pulled all off except for one ring "This is all I can give you. Last one's my wedding ring."

(Oh shit, I didn't notice she started using her powers. My bad.) The man sighed "Alright then." He said as he began pulling off almost all of the rings. He pulled all off except for one ring "This is all I can give you. Last one's my wedding ring."

//no worries my dude!!

"Thank you!" Ai chirped and stuffed the things into her fannypack. The short girl skipped off to steal both expensive items and the hearts of all. She wasn't that heartless that she was going to take his wedding ring; it probably had more sentimental value than dollar value.

//no worries my dude!!

"Thank you!" Ai chirped and stuffed the things into her fannypack. The short girl skipped off to steal both expensive items and the hearts of all. She wasn't that heartless that she was going to take his wedding ring; it probably had more sentimental value than dollar value.
(I'm really excited to have one of my villains.eet your character)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back