• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I'd like you to be a bit more respectful towards my fiance." Joey said "Now then, have you been learning how to shoot with the webshooters?"

"Geodude!" She shouted as she threw the pokeball.
Both Pokemon stood across from each other. "Alright. You take first move. This is good training for Ralts too."

"I'd like you to be a bit more respectful towards my fiance." Joey said "Now then, have you been learning how to shoot with the webshooters?"

"Oh. Sorry about that..." he has a worried look. "I don't think I got Web Shooters." he replied

"Whatever... I'll see if Peter has a spare." Joey called Peter's phone.

"Geodude, use tackle." Geodude then charged at Ralts.
Peter picked up. "Yeah?" He asked. He sounded a little down.

Ralts took the hit. "Ralts, use growl." The Pokemon growled cutely at Geodude making it seem less threatening.

"Hey Joey, who's this? Is she going to help us train, More the merrier I guess.." Miles said
(where is she right now?)
(now at a warehouse)

"I'm Maddy but I usually go by Medic when I'm all geared up but I might be changing that soon." She said to Miles.

Peter picked up. "Yeah?" He asked. He sounded a little down.

Ralts took the hit. "Ralts, use growl." The Pokemon growled cutely at Geodude making it seem less threatening.
"Hey, we're training Kid Arachnid at a warehouse... How about you come by and help?" Joey said

"Ralts use... I mean Geodude use defense curl." She said
(now at a warehouse)
"I'm Maddy but I usually go by Medic when I'm all geared up but I might be changing that soon." She said to Miles.
"Changing that?" Joey asked
"Nice to meet you Maddy." Miles said

"Hey, we're training Kid Arachnid at a warehouse... How about you come by and help?" Joey said

"Alright." He said. "I'll bring an extra pair of webshooters." He said hanging up.

"Ralts! Confuse Ray!"

"Nice to meet you Maddy." Miles said
She smiles at Miles and looks at joey. "Just the name medic. I mean I can do a lot more that heal. That's all. Plus it was kind of a dumb name. I picked it when I was starting out cause I couldn't think of anything else"

She smiles at Miles and looks at joey. "Just the name medic. I mean I can do a lot more that heal. That's all. Plus it was kind of a dumb name. I picked it when I was starting out cause I couldn't think of anything else"
Maddy got a text from Haruhi "Hey, Claw, when do you want to continue your ninja training?"
"Kid Arachnid sounds cool. Thanks for the name Joey," he said
"Alright." He said. "I'll bring an extra pair of webshooters." He said hanging up.

"Ralts! Confuse Ray!"
"Just something I came up with in the past few days." Joey said

Geodude got confused. "Shit... Geodude, use defense curl." Geodude's defense rose.

When Peter arrived at the warehouse, he saw a strange yet incredibly handsome looking man standing outside the warehouse door. He was so beautiful, even Peter felt somewhat attracted towards him. He was wearing a white coat and had hair white as snow. He was looking at his phone, paying no attention to Peter. He gave off a strange aura of... comfort. It was as if Peter was inside an art museum and staring into the eyes of one of the most beautiful paintings ever made.

Maddy got a text from Haruhi "Hey, Claw, when do you want to continue your ninja training?"

Geodude got confused. "Shit... Geodude, use defense curl." Geodude's defense rose.

When Peter arrived at the warehouse, he saw a strange yet incredibly handsome looking man standing outside the warehouse door. He was so beautiful, even Peter felt somewhat attracted towards him. He was wearing a white coat and had hair white as snow. He was looking at his phone, paying no attention to Peter. He gave off a strange aura of... comfort. It was as if Peter was inside an art museum and staring into the eyes of one of the most beautiful paintings ever made.
Peter didn't really care about the man. He was currently depressed. He walked in. "Hey." He said tossing Joey a webshooter.

"Ralts use Confusion!" He yelled.

Maddy saw the text and replied. ,"kind of helping train someone else at the moment"

Maddy saw the text and replied. ,"kind of helping train someone else at the moment"
Scout teleported into the warehouse with the teleporter. He pulled out a whistle given to him by Medic. Peter noticed something on Joey's armpit. "Joe what is that?" He asked. It was a red beeping chip. Scout smirked looking at Maddy. He out the whistle to his mouth a blew.

Peter didn't really care about the man. He was currently depressed. He walked in. "Hey." He said tossing Joey a webshooter.

"Ralts use Confusion!" He yelled.
Before Peter stepped in, the man spoke "Peter, don't let your emotions cloud you... and let Joey know I'm here." His voice was smooth and calming. It was so relaxing and pleasant to hear, that for a moment, Peter felt a sense of genuine happiness and peace.

Geodude was still confused "Geodude, use tackle!" She shouted, the Geodude hit itself in its confusion.
"Alright, let me know when you want to." She sent back.

Scout teleported into the warehouse with the teleporter. He pulled out a whistle given to him by Medic. Peter noticed something on Joey's armpit. "Joe what is that?" He asked. It was a red beeping chip. Scout smirked looking at Maddy. He out the whistle to his mouth a blew.
Miles looks at Peter. "Hey Peter! Why do you look down in the dumps? If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine." he asked

"Hmm... I don't see what I get from this? Any pleasure out there I can create for myself in here."
" You can't create actual human contact but if you don't want to take the deal then..." Jane pretended like she didn't care expecting her luck to make it up for her.

Before Peter stepped in, the man spoke "Peter, don't let your emotions cloud you... and let Joey know I'm here." His voice was smooth and calming. It was so relaxing and pleasant to hear, that for a moment, Peter felt a sense of genuine happiness and peace.

Geodude was still confused "Geodude, use tackle!" She shouted, the Geodude hit itself in its confusion.

"Please don't manipulate my emotions." He said. "Joey someone is outside. Also... There's something on your armpit."

Ralts use tackle. Ralts moved at Geodude but missed.

"Please don't manipulate my emotions." He said. "Joey someone is outside. Also... There's something on your armpit."

Ralts use tackle. Ralts moved at Geodude but missed.
"Who was it?" Joey asked while checking his armpit.

"Geodude, use tackle!" Geodude hit itself while confused.
Miles looks at Peter. "Hey Peter! Why do you look down in the dumps? If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine." he asked

Hearing the whistle Maddy covered her hears and dropped her phone. Her eyes turning yellow as she growls. (Can only she hear the whistle cause of her werewolf hearing?)

"Who was it?" Joey asked while checking his armpit.

"Geodude, use tackle!" Geodude hit itself while confused.
There was a small. object he immediately recognized as a tracker. "Some guy who had a calming affect on me." He said.

"Ralts use Confusion!" Ralts used the attack on the Geodude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back