• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She transformed back, her clothes only ripped a little bit. She took a few breathes. "I'm okay...that whistle hurt my ears a lot. I didn't mean to transform..almost lost myself"
Miles fell down from the ceiling he was hiding. "That was scary.... Never thought to see a werewolf in my life."

"Sorta." He said. "I know everything that nurse Joy does about healing Pokemon. I spent a lot of time with one on my travels."
"Alright... maybe you can show me?" Diana said
Miles fell down from the ceiling he was hiding. "That was scary.... Never thought to see a werewolf in my life."
She transformed back, her clothes only ripped a little bit. She took a few breathes. "I'm okay...that whistle hurt my ears a lot. I didn't mean to transform..almost lost myself"
"Indeed." Joey said as he crushed the tracker "You alright Maddy? You said you heard a whistle?"

"Alright... maybe you can show me?" Diana said

"Indeed." Joey said as he crushed the tracker "You alright Maddy? You said you heard a whistle?"
" sorry guess I should have mentioned that.." She too off her coat to show miles her wolf tail. "Yeah scout blew a whistle... Guys Peter alone with scout sounds like a bad idea right now,"

" sorry guess I should have mentioned that.." She too off her coat to show miles her wolf tail. "Yeah scout blew a whistle... Guys Peter alone with scout sounds like a bad idea right now,"
Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 "I'll go after them. It's in the desert right? I'll be back with Peter." Joey opened a portal and appeared behind Peter. When Joey was gone, the man from outside came into the warehouse "Ms. Smith?" He asked.
He took out a potion. " It's a spray type we medicine." He said.
"Oh... right." She brought out Geodude "So you just spray it on him?"

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 "I'll go after them. It's in the desert right? I'll be back with Peter." Joey opened a portal and appeared behind Peter. When Joey was gone, the man from outside came into the warehouse "Ms. Smith?" He asked.

At this point Scout's face looked like week old pasta and Peter was still punching him all over going all out. It was a surprise he hadn't killed Scout yet.

"Yeah." He said spraying the medicine.

"I mean, he didn't look fine, plus he sounded like he kinda kill Scout. Maybe Scout did something to Peter." he examines the wolf tail. "So you don't just heal, you go werewolf. So you don't just have one trick. Neat.

Miles nodded

"I mean, he didn't look fine, plus he sounded like he kinda kill Scout. Maybe Scout did something to Peter." he examines the wolf tail. "So you don't just heal, you go werewolf. So you don't just have one trick. Neat.

Miles nodded
(Yeah he released a demon that killed Peter's almost fiance)

Miles nodded

At this point Scout's face looked like week old pasta.

Maddy nods when Joey left. " born to heal people, got scratched by a werewolf a long time ago. Don't worry I can't infect people" She looked at the man. " yes?"

Maddy nods when Joey left. " born to heal people, got scratched by a werewolf a long time ago. Don't worry I can't infect people" She looked at the man. " yes?"

Miles nodded
"Give this to him." The man said as he held out a folder. His voice and appearance was absolutely magical. Maddy and Miles felt pure calmness and peace in his presence.
At this point Scout's face looked like week old pasta and Peter was still punching him all over going all out. It was a surprise he hadn't killed Scout yet.

"Yeah." He said spraying the medicine.
"Jesus christ... what happened?" Joey asked

"Give this to him." The man said as he held out a folder. His voice and appearance was absolutely magical. Maddy and Miles felt pure calmness and peace in his presence.

Geodude was healed by the potion. "Just spray the medicine and it'll do the job."

Peter didn't even notice him. "F-fuck you and your broad. I d-don't feel bad." Scout said.

Geodude was healed by the potion. "Just spray the medicine and it'll do the job."

Peter didn't even notice him. "F-fuck you and your broad. I d-don't feel bad." Scout said.
She sprayed the medicine onto the Geodude. He smiled "Geodude!" Diana smiled "I... I did it!"

"Peter... what happened?" He said "I don't mean him... I mean you."

"Interesting.." he looked at the man "uh hello?" he felt calmer.

// hello pals! i hadn't realized my character was approved until now lol
what's going on?
(... That sure isn't something easy to compress but everyone is in Utah.)
"Why" she asked taking the folder and looking inside it.
"Interesting.." he looked at the man "uh hello?" he felt calmer.
"Greetings Miles." The man said. Maddy looked inside and found information on clubs filled with all forms of debauchery. There was a note that said "weapons outside in the right alley. Snuff out their supports for an easy strike." More information talked about the Hatless and the Knights using these clubs as recruitment centers and farms for souls to devour or enlist.

(... That sure isn't something easy to compress but everyone is in Utah.)

"Greetings Miles." The man said. Maddy looked inside and found information on clubs filled with all forms of debauchery. There was a note that said "weapons outside in the right alley. Snuff out their supports for an easy strike." More information talked about the Hatless and the Knights using these clubs as recruitment centers and farms for souls to devour or enlist.
"How did you know my name?" Miles said

She sprayed the medicine onto the Geodude. He smiled "Geodude!" Diana smiled "I... I did it!"

"Peter... what happened?" He said "I don't mean him... I mean you."
Josh grinned. "You're a natural."

"I'm sick of it. I'm sick of everyone I love dying. I'm sick of people getting second chances that they don't deserve." He fell to his side a broken man. "I was going to propose to her. I was going to move forward and live a happy life with someone
After eight years of nothing but death and loss I was going to have a chance at a happy life... And HE took it away." Peter began to crawl towards Scout. "You were weak.* Scout said spitting blood. "You were too wake to save her. I saw you're memories when I was a part of dat bastard Jeremy. You never had da spine. So come on. Grow a back bone." He coughed. "Finish da job."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back