• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Unsure. He replied. Rejin appeared. He bowed. "What brings you to my humble land?"
Jane opened her eyes and said " I want to make a deal to boost my luck." Jane smiled knowing that her already inhuman luck had been pushed past the norm and if it had been pushed any higher it would probably start making bad lick around her.

" I didn't have anything put in your tea. Let me come down and talk with you." She could see him drop a ladder down and it seemed to lean against the sun as he then proceeded to clamber down the ladder.

Selene began mildly panicking. "Oh my god, my aunt slipped drugs into my tea. I know she isn't as smart as Aunt Olivia, but I didn't think she was that ignorant."

Jane opened her eyes and said " I want to make a deal to boost my luck." Jane smiled knowing that her already inhuman luck had been pushed past the norm and if it had been pushed any higher it would probably start making bad lick around her.
"Hmm..." Rejin said. "I don't normally ask this but what would you give me in return?" He asked.

Selene began mildly panicking. "Oh my god, my aunt slipped drugs into my tea. I know she isn't as smart as Aunt Olivia, but I didn't think she was that ignorant."
Chuck stepped down and pushed his ladder into the sun causing it to burn and disappear then he straightened his frumpy white shirt that said 'this shirt is in 5-D.' "now let me tell you I'm not some drugged up hallucination I am real."

Rejin arched an eyebrow. "But what do I want? In this case what are you willing to give me?"
" I'll give you an hour of free time once a week, I'll switch places with you and let you run around doing whatever you want and all I want is to have my natural luck boosted."

" I'll give you an hour of free time once a week, I'll switch places with you and let you run around doing whatever you want and all I want is to have my natural luck boosted."
He began to smile. "Well. That is a very tempting offer." He said. Are you sure this is a good idea? This guy seems like bad news.

He began to smile. "Well. That is a very tempting offer." He said. Are you sure this is a good idea? This guy seems like bad news.
"Don't worry about that it will be not my issue and with my luck it will never reach me in a negative way. Now I agree can you keep your end of the bargain though?"

"Don't worry about that it will be not my issue and with my luck it will never reach me in a negative way. Now I agree can you keep your end of the bargain though?"
"I always keep my end." Rejin said making a knife and a scroll appear. This'll hurt people. I won't be a part of this. He tried to leave her body. (Would her luck keep him in there is she didn't want him too?)

"I always keep my end." Rejin said making a knife and a scroll appear. This'll hurt people. I won't be a part of this. He tried to leave her body. (Would her luck keep him in there is she didn't want him too?)
(Yes it would) "I'm sorry do you know something about him that I don't?" Jane asked as she hesirsred taking the knife.

(Yes it would) "I'm sorry do you know something about him that I don't?" Jane asked as she hesirsred taking the knife.
No but if he's stuck here and he's that powerful then there must be a reason. "And?" Rejin asked. "Doesn't affect her... Right?"

No but if he's stuck here and he's that powerful then there must be a reason. "And?" Rejin asked. "Doesn't affect her... Right?"
"It should be fine right? Let's sign this deal." Jane said reaching for the knife. She had absolute confidence in her power and almost out of time.

I SAID NO! I WON'T DO THIS! For about a second her arm stopped. "What's the matter?"
"It's just an hour a week there can't be much harm but if that's the case, I want to amend the deal. For your hour you can't use your powers and I can't use mine."

"It's just an hour a week there can't be much harm but if that's the case, I want to amend the deal. For your hour you can't use your powers and I can't use mine."
"Hmm..." Rejin said. "I believe you're choices are being influenced by another. Let's just quiet him for the time being." He snapped his fingers and she felt Dalton's presence become completely and totally inactive. The boost was there but for all intents and purposes he was not. Drumonkey Drumonkey

Last edited:
"Hmm..." Rejin said. "I believe you're choices are being influenced by another. Let's just quiet him for the time being." He snapped his fingers and she felt Dalton's presence become completely and totally inactive. The boost was there but for all intents and purposes he was not. Drumonkey Drumonkey
Jane blinked once "well that's not good but still I stand by my amendment to the deal."

"So we going?" Maddy asked
He hung up and packed his "suit" under his clothes. He then walked over to the warehouse, checked the address and sent it to Joey.
"Yup, let's get going." Joey said as he opened a portal to the warehouse.
"Don't worry." He said. He pulled out a Pokeball. He tossed the Pokeball. It burst open and Venasaur appeared. "Venasaur we need foilage to keep out any unwanted intrudors." He said. The Pokemon nodded. In a few minutes the area around them was hidden behind walls of Vines and wood. "Alright." He said returning the Pokemon. "Ready?"
"Um yeah... ready." She said

Maddy smiled. "Okay"
"Hey Joey, who's this? Is she going to help us train, More the merrier I guess.." Miles said
"I'd like you to be a bit more respectful towards my fiance." Joey said "Now then, have you been learning how to shoot with the webshooters?"
"Let's begin." He took out a Pokeball. "Alright. Ralts!" He yelled throwing the Pokeball.
"Geodude!" She shouted as she threw the pokeball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back