• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Jane stood in front of a bank and looked at her watch she still had two hours before her luck would probably give out. With a sigh she lined herself up with the front door of the bank put on a paper bag with a face drawn on it and walked directly towards the bank.

As she crossed the street 3 cars veered past her barely missing her but Jane didn't care she just kept walking until she reached a door and made her way into the bank. As she did she stopped and allowed the manager to walk up to her "excuse me, ma'am how can I help you?" The manager seemed a little worried but was doing his best to be cordial.

"I'm here to rob the bank walk behind the counter grab a random bag and fill it up with whatever you can grab." The man was about to refuse when 3 men with guns ran in behind Jane and said " EVERYONE ON THE GROUND THIS IS A ROBBERY!" they then punched a guard and fired a few shots into the ceiling causing everyone to get down on the ground.
(Wow, the bank got fixed real fast.)
Josh unbuckled and got out of the truck walking into the bar as well.
Emily turned and looked at Joey. "Sorry about your bar, It's my fault." She said.
"Sorry doesn't fix broken arms or broken chairs..." He began shouting in several different languages before going up to Emily "You wanted to fight people so badly, you should've come to me. I got jobs to be done and legs to be broken. Besides, you owe me for this mess... had this happened before I reformed, your body would be full of bulletholes." He then glared at Haruhi who turned away to finish her drink.

Emily turned and looked at Joey. "Sorry about your bar, It's my fault." She said.

"Sorry doesn't fix broken arms or broken chairs..." He began shouting in several different languages before going up to Emily "You wanted to fight people so badly, you should've come to me. I got jobs to be done and legs to be broken. Besides, you owe me for this mess... had this happened before I reformed, your body would be full of bulletholes." He then glared at Haruhi who turned away to finish her drink.
Josh looked at the thugs and then at Emily a little unnerved. "Did you do this?" He asked.

(She's just lucky that way)

Josh looked at the thugs and then at Emily a little unnerved. "Did you do this?" He asked.
She looked away. "Yes, I did this Josh."

Emily replied. "I would love to work for you."

He looked at the thugs who had their bones broken. He used his Pokedex switching out his Pokemon. "Audino use heal pulse." He said throwing a heal ball. The pokemon burst from the ball and ran over to the thugs and used heal pulse. The Senate Himself The Senate Himself

Last edited:
(She's just lucky that way)
hVgiWz5.png

She replied. "Both but I didn't want to fight anyone in here because I just wanted to talk to this lady."
Audino walked over to him visibly tired out but the pokemon gave a groggy salute. Josh pet the pokemon's head. "Good job Audino. Rest up. You did good." He returned the pokemon to its ball. "Well maybe you shouldn't go looking for fights if this is how they end." He said standing up. He was visibly upset over her causing the thugs such injury. The Senate Himself The Senate Himself

Last edited:
Audino walked over to him visibly tired out but the pokemon gave a groggy salute. Josh pet the pokemon's head. "Good job Audino. Rest up. You did good." He returned the pokemon to its ball. "Well maybe you shouldn't go looking for fights if this is how they end." He said standing up. He was visibly upset over her causing the thugs such injury.
She got up and hugged Josh. "Don't be so upset Josh" She said as she turns to Haruhi and asks "Do you still want to drink together?"

Emily sat down and finished her drink. "This is not how I expected my day to go." She said.
(Imagine how much worse it might have been had he known the possibility of Emily and Haruhi having a one night stand) Josh walked into the streets to calm himself. Surely she hadn't started that fight right? She wouldn't do that. Sure she was a little airheaded and had trouble controlling her emotions but she wouldn't just start a fight like that would she?

She got up and hugged Josh. "Don't be so upset Josh" She said as she turns to Haruhi and asks "Do you still want to drink together?"
(Imagine how much worse it might have been had he known the possibility of Emily and Haruhi having a one night stand) Josh walked into the streets to calm himself. Surely she hadn't started that fight right? She wouldn't do that. Sure she was a little airheaded and had trouble controlling her emotions but she wouldn't just start a fight like that would she?
(I honestly can't imagine but wonder what it would be like.)
"Awww how sweet. We can still drink together if you want." Haruhi said "Sheesh... alright, finish your drink." Joey said to Emily "But when you finish, you call me for your job." Joey then gave Emily a phone number on a napkin. "It won't be easy."

(Also isn't Josh much younger then Emily?)

(I honestly can't imagine but wonder what it would be like.)
"Awww how sweet. We can still drink together if you want." Haruhi said "Sheesh... alright, finish your drink." Joey said to Emily "But when you finish, you call me for your job." Joey then gave Emily a phone number on a napkin. "It won't be easy."
"I'd love to continue drinking with you Haruhi and I will call you afterwards Joey." Emily said with a smile.

Emily took a sip of her drink. "Not at all" She said.
"Good." Joey took out a large gun case and opened it to show an MP5 and an LA96 rifle. "Because we're gonna paint the walls red." He shouted orders in Japanese at the thugs and they immediately finished their drinks. They scrambled out of the bar to their cars and left the area. It was just the bartender, Emily, Haruhi and Joey left. "Mind if I turn on the news?" The bartender asked Emily.

"Good." Joey took out a large gun case and opened it to show an MP5 and an LA96 rifle. "Because we're gonna paint the walls red." He shouted orders in Japanese at the thugs and they immediately finished their drinks. They scrambled out of the bar to their cars and left the area. It was just the bartender, Emily, Haruhi and Joey left. "Mind if I turn on the news?" The bartender asked Emily.
Emily replied to the bartender. "Go ahead, I don't mind."

Emily replied to the bartender. "Go ahead, I don't mind."
He turned on the TV to the news "And in other news, the kingdom of Pacifica have declared war on China and Japan. The Chinese government and Japan have united their forces to battle against this underwater terror. Shortly following an invasion of the Okinawa prefecture." Haruhi turned around in shock to the TV "Okinawa?" Joey looked at the TV as well "We have reports of a battle going underway in Shanghai as the Chinese government seeks to take the city back from these mermaid tyrants. We now go live to Sharon." The TV then turned to a woman looking from a building into the streets of Shanghai. Giant crab creatures with humans on top armed with spears and futuristic guns charged an army of tanks and Chinese troops. The streets appeared to be flooded by about a foot and a half of water "As we can see now the Pacificans are holding their lines against the Chinese army but reports say that more Chinese citizens are enlisting to take back the city of Shanghai. We have just heard that She-Hulk, Hawkeye, Thor and Captain America have appeared to assist in the battle. Tony Stark has been sent to the kingdom of Atlantis to speak with Namor the sub Mariner to seek out a possible joint effort to aid in the war against the kingdom of Pacifica. Only time will te- OH SHIT!" She shouted as a plasma blast struck the railing next to her. "SHIT SHIT SHIT! CUT THE FEED CUT THE FE-" the TV went straight to static as the anchor came back "Dear god... what has come of this world?"

He turned on the TV to the news "And in other news, the kingdom of Pacifica have declared war on China and Japan. The Chinese government and Japan have united their forces to battle against this underwater terror. Shortly following an invasion of the Okinawa prefecture." Haruhi turned around in shock to the TV "Okinawa?" Joey looked at the TV as well "We have reports of a battle going underway in Shanghai as the Chinese government seeks to take the city back from these mermaid tyrants. We now go live to Sharon." The TV then turned to a woman looking from a building into the streets of Shanghai. Giant crab creatures with humans on top armed with spears and futuristic guns charged an army of tanks and Chinese troops. The streets appeared to be flooded by about a foot and a half of water "As we can see now the Pacificans are holding their lines against the Chinese army but reports say that more Chinese citizens are enlisting to take back the city of Shanghai. We have just heard that She-Hulk, Hawkeye, Thor and Captain America have appeared to assist in the battle. Tony Stark has been sent to the kingdom of Atlantis to speak with Namor the sub Mariner to seek out a possible joint effort to aid in the war against the kingdom of Pacifica. Only time will te- OH SHIT!" She shouted as a plasma blast struck the railing next to her. "SHIT SHIT SHIT! CUT THE FEED CUT THE FE-" the TV went straight to static as the anchor came back "Dear god... what has come of this world?"
(Your doing an arc? Aren't you supposed to say in the PM thing when your doing one of those? Also please don't go off and do Marvel stuff without me it makes my job harder)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back