• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I don't watch a whole lot of movies so I can't judge accurately." Josh said. "But I was entertained." (Still haven't seen like four movies I wanna see. Aquaman's on the list. Then Spider-Verse. Then Bumblebee. Then Broly
(i saw all except Bumblebee. All of em are great but Broly and Aquaman stand above the rest) "Sounds like you and I need to hang out more. I have so many movies, I even have an old school projector." He said.

(i saw all except Bumblebee. All of em are great but Broly and Aquaman stand above the rest) "Sounds like you and I need to hang out more. I have so many movies, I even have an old school projector." He said.
"Yeah I spent most of my time being a trainer." He said. "After all weakening and capturing legendary pokemon. Especially ones like Deyoxis, Groudon, and Kyogre takes a lot of planning, a lot of quick thinking, and very strong Pokemon.

Kala nods. " sounds good, next time ask for my help. I'll help gather the ingredients "
" Ok I will anyways the potion is almost done would you like to come see if I did it right?" Zadock asked with a smile. (Posted a new OC)

Maybe they are with her. "Nothing in particular, I'm just looking around." She said with a smile.
"It's okay sweetie... not like they're that strong." She said with a chuckle. "I'm sure you can take em."
"Yeah I spent most of my time being a trainer." He said. "After all weakening and capturing legendary pokemon. Especially ones like Deyoxis, Groudon, and Kyogre takes a lot of planning, a lot of quick thinking, and very strong Pokemon.
"Why didn't you just use a Master ball?" Joey asked

"Alright then." She said as she screamed something in Japanese. The thugs then stood up alarmed "go ahead." she said to Emily with a smile as she sipped her drink.
She stood up and faced towards the thugs. "How many of them are there?" She asked with a soft voice.

"Hopefully I don't get messed up to bad because I have to go to my friends house after this. But I'll go easy on them."
She whistled "Boys... entertain my friend here and I'll double your salaries!" Haruhi shouted as the thugs smiled and approached Emily.

She pushed the thug back into the other thugs and then threw a table at them. "Come on everyone is that all you got?"
"Holy shit." Haruhi said a bit surprised as the thugs took a step back. They immediately began talking amongst themselves. One immediately threw a chair at Emily.

"Holy shit." Haruhi said a bit surprised as the thugs took a step back. They immediately began talking amongst themselves. One immediately threw a chair at Emily.
The chair knocked her down but she immediately got back up. "Good throw. Now you all can use anything to try and stop me, I'm just getting started." She said.

The chair knocked her down but she immediately got back up. "Good throw. Now you all can use anything to try and stop me, I'm just getting started." She said.
"Um... anything?" One asked. They all immediately pulled out chains, shivs, brass knuckles and some broke the glass bottles on the table. Two immediately charged her with knives in their hands.

(
washington_crossing_the_delaware_by_emanuel_leutze.jpg

1776 PAGES BABY!)

"Um... anything?" One asked. They all immediately pulled out chains, shivs, brass knuckles and some broke the glass bottles on the table. Two immediately charged her with knives in their hands.
"I'm not sure if that'll work well." She threw a bottle at one of the charging thug's head rendering them unconscious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back