• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

They returned home. "So we learned absolutely nothing except that whatever this is Fell and Sans are getting Buddy Buddy over it."

"Right "Hang Out" though I think that tomorrow night might be end being just a little. Bit. More. I always get I want." She said in a low voice that sent shivers down his spine.
Maddy nods. "Interesting."

"We'll see." Alex said. "Should we meet up at the night club." (Guess we are going to Rcticwolf Rcticwolf 's new club)

The blade broke on her shoulder.Then she broke the thug's arm. "Sorry " She said while giggling.
"Jesus christ." Haruhi said as she saw the thug's arm break. The thugs all took a step back.
Josh sat down next to him.
Joey was driving the truck back to the house when he got a phone call "Moshi moshi... ha- EEEEEH?" He seemed angry "Detour." He said as he turned a corner.

"Jesus christ." Haruhi said as she saw the thug's arm break. The thugs all took a step back.

Joey was driving the truck back to the house when he got a phone call "Moshi moshi... ha- EEEEEH?" He seemed angry "Detour." He said as he turned a corner.
"WHOA!" Josh yelled ad the truck suddenly turned.

"Come on guys lets stop fighting." She said as she sat down beside Haruhi.

"WHOA!" Josh yelled ad the truck suddenly turned.
Joey pulled up to a bar and got out. He quickly ran in.
"Come on guys lets stop fighting." She said as she sat down beside Haruhi.
"Maybe this was a bad idea." Haruhi said. "Boss is coming guys." One thug said. Haruhi's eyes went wide "Shit I gotta get out of here befo-" Suddenly the door was kicked open as Joey appeared. "AUNTIE! What the FUCK IS GOING ON IN MY BAR?" he cracked his knuckles as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it. The cold winter breeze flowed into the room.

(Speaking of which I just realized each region has one master ball... Who made them?)
(In the Kanto region it was a prototype Pokeball made by Silph Co. that never went into production after realizing what team rocket would do with it, in the Johto region professor ELm gives you one after you get all the Johto badges and I have no idea where he got it from, and as the number prize in the lottery, in hoenn it's just... lying around the team aqua/magma hideouts depending on the game (my theory is that Devon Corporation got blueprints from silph co in Kanto and produced their own) you can also get one as a lottery prize in hoenn's lottery. In sinnoh you get it from the champion, black and white you get one from professor Juniper late game. XY from the pokeball factory after defeating team flare's presence as a gift from the factories president. Sun and Moon Galidon after you beat his mom in the Ultra World.

Majority of them don't say what happened but my theory is that despite the Silph Co. President's hesitance after Team Rocket took over he eventually put them back into production, shared the blueprints with factories in other regions, and that there are only a few because they take a long time to make.

"Maybe this was a bad idea." Haruhi said. "Boss is coming guys." One thug said. Haruhi's eyes went wide "Shit I gotta get out of here befo-" Suddenly the door was kicked open as Joey appeared. "AUNTIE! What the FUCK IS GOING ON IN MY BAR?" he cracked his knuckles as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it. The cold winter breeze flowed into the room.
Josh unbuckled and got out of the truck walking into the bar as well.

Jane stood in front of a bank and looked at her watch she still had two hours before her luck would probably give out. With a sigh she lined herself up with the front door of the bank put on a paper bag with a face drawn on it and walked directly towards the bank.

As she crossed the street 3 cars veered past her barely missing her but Jane didn't care she just kept walking until she reached a door and made her way into the bank. As she did she stopped and allowed the manager to walk up to her "excuse me, ma'am how can I help you?" The manager seemed a little worried but was doing his best to be cordial.

"I'm here to rob the bank walk behind the counter grab a random bag and fill it up with whatever you can grab." The man was about to refuse when 3 men with guns ran in behind Jane and said " EVERYONE ON THE GROUND THIS IS A ROBBERY!" they then punched a guard and fired a few shots into the ceiling causing everyone to get down on the ground.

Emily turned and looked at Joey. "Sorry about your bar, It's my fault." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back