• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Sans looked at them. "wait here." Sans said walking over to him. "what roxie's got you tracking my every move now?"

Kendra jumped but answered. "Hiya hotstuff." She said.
"No we're just making sure you're okay" she said

Alex was surprised how she answered. "Hi uh this is Alex..the uh cyborg."

"Okay then! I'm Haruhi Takanuchi." She said as she held out her hand.

"Well let me sum this up, DC has been around for ages, you have Batman who is a billionaire with gadgets and dresses up like a bat and fights crime at night, Superman is an alien from the planet Krypton who fights villains, Wonder Wo-... You know what just look them up on your phone. Look up Justice League and it will sum it up real quick."

She smiled as she kissed your hand and then held it. "My name is Emily Ross." She said.

Joey went up to the ticket counter "Two tickets for Aquaman." He said as he pulled out his wallet and payed "Okay that'll be theater 4 to the left." "Thanks." Joey said as he got the tickets.
Josh followed him.

"Okay" fate said.

"Um uh... I don't know maybe some other guy." He said.
"Why you hanging around Fell?" Ben said. "i said shove off." The two of them teleported away.

"Aw. I wouldn't give my number to any other guy." She said.

"Sorry, that was awkward." She said as she took a sip of her beer.
"Oh no it's fine." She said with a smile "I don't mind at all!"
Josh followed him.

"Why you hanging around Fell?" Ben said. "i said shove off." The two of them teleported away.

"Aw. I wouldn't give my number to any other guy." She said.
They went to the movie theater and Joey opened a portal to summon their food "Alright then, let's sit back and enjoy."

(No apparently my post didn't go through like I thought it did.) "Yeahdo this one was particularly hard to brew but u should find out soon if it was successful or not."
Kala nods. " sounds good, next time ask for my help. I'll help gather the ingredients "

"Oh no it's fine." She said with a smile "I don't mind at all!"

They went to the movie theater and Joey opened a portal to summon their food "Alright then, let's sit back and enjoy."
"Alright." Josh said.

"Well not like we can follow him now" she said

"You didn't give me your number" Alex said.
"Yeah let's tell the others." He said.

"Of course I did. After you told your sister made that stuff I knew who she was straight away. All I had to do was say some nice things about it and give you a taste of what could be. After all no one can hide from Allyson Parker." He said.

"Alright." Josh said.

"Yeah let's tell the others." He said.

"Of course I did. After you told your sister made that stuff I knew who she was straight away. All I had to do was say some nice things about it and give you a taste of what could be. After all no one can hide from Allyson Parker." He said.
fate nods. "Yep"

"I like this girl already" Allyson said listening in. Alex ignored her but smiled. "Well I can't say you're wrong there."

fate nods. "Yep"

"I like this girl already" Allyson said listening in. Alex ignored her but smiled. "Well I can't say you're wrong there."
Ben looked around. "Dinner might have to wait. This seems more important than we first thought." He said.

"Tell you what? You me. Nightclub. Tomorrow night." She said.

Ben looked around. "Dinner might have to wait. This seems more important than we first thought." He said.

"Tell you what? You me. Nightclub. Tomorrow night." She said.
"Yeah that's fine let's do this first" she nods.

"Uh sure we can go to just hang out I guess. We only just met after all," Alex said . Allyson smiled. "Alex just say yes"

"Yeah that's fine let's do this first" she nods.

"Uh sure we can go to just hang out I guess. We only just met after all," Alex said . Allyson smiled. "Alex just say yes"
They returned home. "So we learned absolutely nothing except that whatever this is Fell and Sans are getting Buddy Buddy over it."

"Right "Hang Out" though I think that tomorrow night might be end being just a little. Bit. More. I always get I want." She said in a low voice that sent shivers down his spine.

The movie ended and Joey had a big grin on his face "Damn I love this movie." He said
"I don't watch a whole lot of movies so I can't judge accurately." Josh said. "But I was entertained." (Still haven't seen like four movies I wanna see. Aquaman's on the list. Then Spider-Verse. Then Bumblebee. Then Broly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back