• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Your doing an arc? Aren't you supposed to say in the PM thing when your doing one of those? Also please don't go off and do Marvel stuff without me it makes my job harder)
(I mean... it's not happening in Utah so it's not like we can interact with said arc. Also sorry.)

(I mean... it's not happening in Utah so it's not like we can interact with said arc. Also sorry.)
(Yeah but I play Tony and pretty much all other Marvel heroes not yet claimed. Also it's fine.) Tony flew into the ocean down to Atlantis where Namor lived. (You instigated this. Playing Namor is your responsibility)

(Yeah but I play Tony and pretty much all other Marvel heroes not yet claimed. Also it's fine.) Tony flew into the ocean down to Atlantis where Namor lived. (You instigated this. Playing Namor is your responsibility)
(Shit.)
Namor was sitting on his throne as the guards led Tony to his room "Tony Stark... what brings you here?" He asked.

He turned on the TV to the news "And in other news, the kingdom of Pacifica have declared war on China and Japan. The Chinese government and Japan have united their forces to battle against this underwater terror. Shortly following an invasion of the Okinawa prefecture." Haruhi turned around in shock to the TV "Okinawa?" Joey looked at the TV as well "We have reports of a battle going underway in Shanghai as the Chinese government seeks to take the city back from these mermaid tyrants. We now go live to Sharon." The TV then turned to a woman looking from a building into the streets of Shanghai. Giant crab creatures with humans on top armed with spears and futuristic guns charged an army of tanks and Chinese troops. The streets appeared to be flooded by about a foot and a half of water "As we can see now the Pacificans are holding their lines against the Chinese army but reports say that more Chinese citizens are enlisting to take back the city of Shanghai. We have just heard that She-Hulk, Hawkeye, Thor and Captain America have appeared to assist in the battle. Tony Stark has been sent to the kingdom of Atlantis to speak with Namor the sub Mariner to seek out a possible joint effort to aid in the war against the kingdom of Pacifica. Only time will te- OH SHIT!" She shouted as a plasma blast struck the railing next to her. "SHIT SHIT SHIT! CUT THE FEED CUT THE FE-" the TV went straight to static as the anchor came back "Dear god... what has come of this world?"
Emily finished her drink and then layed her head on the counter. "Haruhi, I'm having a good time." She said.

(You only play tony and norse Thor for now)

(You only play tony and norse Thor for now)
(No I'm in control of all Marvel characters until other people want them. That was the agreement that was made. I don't use those characters often anyway. I basically okay them like their NPCs. I play them when OTHER people get them involved)

(No I'm in control of all Marvel characters until other people want them. That was the agreement that was made. I don't use those characters often anyway. I basically okay them like their NPCs. I play them when OTHER people get them involved)

(Except I claimed Tony and Norse Thor, but let you control them temporarily for your civil war arc, I just havent claimed them back yet 😁 )

Emily finished her drink and then layed her head on the counter. "Haruhi, I'm having a good time." She said.
"I'm very glad you are sweetie." She said with a smile "It's hard to have a good time in this world. We need to do what we can to make our time worth living."

(Not temporarily if you're going to back out when you don't how to play them then you don't get to play them at all)

(I'm sorry, I didn't know how to play the comic version of civil war, and your using that against me? That's an asshole move bro)

"I'm very glad you are sweetie." She said with a smile "It's hard to have a good time in this world. We need to do what we can to make our time worth living."
Emily orders the same drink as Haruhi. Emily holds Haruhi's hand. "I hope you don't mind me doing this." She said. Dragunov Dragunov

Last edited:
(I'm sorry, I didn't know how to play the comic version of civil war, and your using that against me? That's an asshole move bro)
(It's basically if Thomas Edison let someone else do all that hard parts of making the lightbulb and then said it was his invention. And I only took Stark. Thor is still all yours.)

(Not temporarily if you're going to back out when you don't how to play them then you don't get to play them at all)
(I'm on Jennifer's side on this one. Sorry PT but if she called it, she called it. Also pretty asshole move too.)

(I'm on Jennifer's side on this one. Sorry PT but if she called it, she called it. Also pretty asshole move too.)
(Look I had to balance Tony. I had to take over when Jennifer refused to play the character. I didn't say she had to be the comic version of Tony. Just that we were doing the comic version of civil war. I literally would have let her act like MCU Tony the whole way through just with no mention of Bucky, because even in the MCU the civil war was not really about Bucky. It was about the ACT/Accords. She stepped out of the role and I had to take over.)

(Look I had to balance Tony. I had to take over when Jennifer refused to play the character. I didn't say she had to be the comic version of Tony. Just that we were doing the comic version of civil war. I literally would have let her act like MCU Tony the whole way through just with no mention of Bucky, because even in the MCU the civil war was not really about Bucky. It was about the ACT/Accords. She stepped out of the role and I had to take over.)
(That was Einstein)
(Alright then, Jennifer, would you like to take the roles back?)

(Except you didnt say that, I started out with mentioning Bucky, and you said "we are doing the comic version of civil war" you said nothing else after that)

(And if your making this much of an effort to keep tony, fine keep him, there are other Marvel characters you dont have that I can bring in later)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back