• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Except you didnt say that, I started out with mentioning Bucky, and you said "we are doing the comic version of civil war" you said nothing else after that)
(Well then I should have been specific and I'm sorry. But you know what? Fuck it. Take 'em both back not my problem. Sorry for thinking that picking up anyone's slack meant anything)

(Alright then, Jennifer, would you like to take the roles back?)

(I'm keeping Norse Thor, he can have Tony, after all the effort he put in to keeping him, I don't care anymore, but why must everyone fight with me when I just say something?)

(I'm keeping Norse Thor, he can have Tony, after all the effort he put in to keeping him, I don't care anymore, but why must everyone fight with me when I just say something?)
(No idea but I want you two to get along because it's too early for drinks and I have a headache. I mean you did nothing wrong in all honesty.)

(No idea but I want you two to get along because it's too early for drinks and I have a headache. I mean you did nothing wrong in all honesty.)

(I wasn't even trying to start anything, I just made a comment then this happens, I try to keep from being an ass, cuz I don't want to be the guy that flips his shit over small things like this)

(Of course I only get in fights with guys, I'm a gentleman so I dont make a habit with fight with girls)

(Christ almighty, you're like a child.)
(Look I work hard at trying to do this right. I was told by literally everyone that it was up to me to make sure that the Marvel side of the thread had tabs kept. I was told to make sure I knew which characters went where and who to give them to. I picked up the slack on Tony. Am I perfect at it no. Should I give the job to someone more mature? probably. But I do my best try and make sure that it works. I admit I was wrong to flip out but I do the best with what I have to work with)

(It's never too early for drinks if you ask me)
( Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
tenor.gif
)
(Look I work hard at trying to do this right. I was told by literally everyone that it was up to me to make sure that the Marvel side of the thread had tabs kept. I was told to make sure I knew which characters went where and who to give them to. I picked up the slack on Tony. Am I perfect at it no. Should I give the job to someone more mature? probably. But I do my best try and make sure that it works. I admit I was wrong to flip out but I do the best with what I have to work with)
(True but you my friend have some anger issues. I think you need to take a nap, drink some water and maybe read a book. Not like a kindle book, but like a real book... with paper.)

tenor.gif
)

(True but you my friend have some anger issues. I think you need to take a nap, drink some water and maybe read a book. Not like a kindle book, but like a real book... with paper.)
(Ah the relaxing feeling of turning a paper page to continue reading)

tenor.gif
)

(I've always had anger issues. And honestly I'm pretty sure I always will. But with everything going on in and out of thread I'm actually at the end of my rope. And yes I know everybody's for issues. What I need to do is try and relax but I don't have time. There's always something that needs to be done)

(I've always had anger issues. And honestly I'm pretty sure I always will. But with everything going on in and out of thread I'm actually at the end of my rope. And yes I know everybody's for issues. What I need to do is try and relax but I don't have time. There's always something that needs to be done)

(That's exactly how I feel at work)

(Relax while working. Learn to move with the waves of life rather than fight it. Be the leaf on the wind... just not like the way it was done in Firefly.)

Peter walked home slowly from yet another botched interview. "Damn. That's number 10." He said.

As he walked along the street his Spider-Sense began to tingle. He looked to see a large firetruck rushing to a building. He ran following it putting his suit. "Today's been shit. I need a win." And swung into action like he did so many times before.

There had been grim news that night at a reporter sat in front of screen. It was Peter. Unmasked, burned in places, lifeless. "Spider-Man now known to be Peter Benjamin Parker was helping to get people out of a burning after it was ignited during a terrorist attack. Although it seems he was successful in getting them all out, the integrity of the building was compromised and it crumbled to the ground. With the help of local superheros in the area his body was recovered. Paramedics pronounced him dead on the scene."

Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes Dragunov Dragunov Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 Yahhah Yahhah FoolsErin FoolsErin Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @LumaThePhoenix @Dana Zane

(press f to pay respects)

(f)

(rest in pizza rolls)

Peter walked home slowly from yet another botched interview. "Damn. That's number 10." He said.

As he walked along the street his Spider-Sense began to tingle. He looked to see a large firetruck rushing to a building. He ran following it putting his suit. "Today's been shit. I need a win." And swung into action like he did so many times before.

There had been grim news that night at a reporter sat in front of screen. It was Peter. Unmasked, burned in places, lifeless. "Spider-Man now known to be Peter Benjamin Parker was helping to get people out of a burning after it was ignited during a terrorist attack. Although it seems he was successful in getting them all out, the integrity of the building was compromised and it crumbled to the ground. With the help of local superheros in the area his body was recovered. Paramedics pronounced him dead on the scene."

Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes Dragunov Dragunov Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 Yahhah Yahhah FoolsErin FoolsErin Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @LumaThePhoenix @Dana Zane
(FUCK MAN!)

@HeyItsPete
(Pizza time is over)

@HeyItsPete
(F)
(Pizza time is over)
hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back