• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I think so." Peter said. "Other you didn't seem like much of a drinker."

(Do you have a character that can fatally wound Sam and not kill him?)
"Peter half my pantry is laced with poison because of my liver and immune system. My body is nearly impossible to kill with poison. I once drank three shots of pure king cobra venom in a sitting and lived." He replied "Although we did replace the food... multiple times... when my house kept getting blown up. But thanks for the information. Besides, aside from being beaten, dying, fighting in a war in the afterlife and the wedding, I really need a drink." He said
(Plenty of em.)

"Peter half my pantry is laced with poison because of my liver and immune system. My body is nearly impossible to kill with poison. I once drank three shots of pure king cobra venom in a sitting and lived." He replied "Although we did replace the food... multiple times... when my house kept getting blown up. But thanks for the information. Besides, aside from being beaten, dying, fighting in a war in the afterlife and the wedding, I really need a drink." He said
(Plenty of em.)
"Well let's go to Luigi's then" Alex said

"Well let's go to Luigi's then" Alex said
"Alright then, Luigi's it is." Joey said as he began walking down the street. He then stopped by a bar "Hey you wanna get some drinks? It is happy hour and I could really use one now. It's on me."

"Alright then, Luigi's it is." Joey said as he began walking down the street. He then stopped by a bar "Hey you wanna get some drinks? It is happy hour and I could really use one now. It's on me."
" I'll take one. I try not to damage whats left of my organs." He said. (I realized I still have a character sheet I made for Nyx/evil Maddy I never posted here. I never got to use hr in the tournament.)

Abigail consumed the fluid inside of the vial, a little slower this time, but still quickly.

(oh you meant sam getting wounded, i'm fucking dumb)
It hurt so bad and her insides burned and twisted.

(Plenty of em.)
(That please) "It does." He said.

Sam waited to cross the street looking thoughful

Emily orders a stronger drink. "Hey Josh take a sip of my drink and tell me if you like it." She said as she blushed.
He took a sip unsure of weather his body would handle it.

" I'll take one. I try not to damage whats left of my organs." He said. (I realized I still have a character sheet I made for Nyx/evil Maddy I never posted here. I never got to use hr in the tournament.)
(If you want I can bring the tournament back before Infinity War.)
"Awesome. Let's drink." He said as he stepped inside and went to the bar.

Emily orders a stronger drink. "Hey Josh take a sip of my drink and tell me if you like it." She said as she blushed.
Joey walked up to the bar and sat next to Emily. He turned to look at Josh "Hey... you seem familiar." He said "Wait, aren't you a resident of the house?"

The light changed and the signal to cross lit up. A woman walked to the opposite of Sam and bumped into him "Sorry." She said as she kept walking. A ping noise was heard in Sam's left pocket. Before he could respond to it, his pocket exploded, sending him flying down the street with sever burns and chunks of his flesh missing.

She pulls out a bag and hands it to you. "If you cant handle the drink and you have to throw up then throw up in the bag."

Joey walked up to the bar and sat next to Emily. He turned to look at Josh "Hey... you seem familiar." He said "Wait, aren't you a resident of the house?"

The light changed and the signal to cross lit up. A woman walked to the opposite of Sam and bumped into him "Sorry." She said as she kept walking. A ping noise was heard in Sam's left pocket. Before he could respond to it, his pocket exploded, sending him flying down the street with sever burns and chunks of his flesh missing.
Josh looked at him. "Yes." He said.

"It's fine. No harm do-" The explosion sent him flying bits of charged flesh flew around and his body became horribly burned. There was a scream as people began to run from what they assumed was a terrorist attack. Sam was barely alive, his body was failing quickly and his mind was going blank. He couldn't do anything but moan in pain. He slowly reached out with his mind. He didn't know who would or could hear him. Someone... Anyone... Help. Musicnotes Musicnotes

"It's fine. No harm do-" The explosion sent him flying bits of charged flesh flew around and his body became horribly burned. There was a scream as people began to run from what they assumed was a terrorist attack. Sam was barely alive, his body was failing quickly and his mind was going blank. He couldn't do anything but moan in pain. He slowly reached out with his mind. He didn't know who would or could hear him. Someone... Anyone... Help. Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Well in that case, you're a friend. Donald." he said to the bartender "I'll handle the bill." The batender nodded "You're the boss." "Oh and give me five shots of whiskey and three of tequila... and two beers."
He took a sip and got it down. He coughed horribly into his arm. "That'sh too shtrong for me." He slurred
"Looks like someone's finally moving on from milk." Joey chuckled. "Alex, have a seat." Musicnotes Musicnotes

Emily giggled. "It's fine, you don't have to drink anymore of it." She said as she downed the whole drink.
"Okay." He said not drinking anymore
"You alright there?" Joey said as he looked at Josh "By the way, nice to meet you." Joey said as he held out his hand to Emily. Emily noticed that Joey would almost pass for a woman with his long hair. "I'm Makoto Takanuchi. But my friends call me Joey."

"You alright there?" Joey said as he looked at Josh "By the way, nice to meet you." Joey said as he held out his hand to Emily. Emily noticed that Joey would almost pass for a woman with his long hair. "I'm Makoto Takanuchi. But my friends call me Joey."
"I'll be fine." He slurred. "Jusht sho long ash I don't anymore."

(nah I'll find a reason to use her ) Alex looked at joey. "I think you inturpted their date"

Roxie heard him. She sighed feeling as if she owed him. She headed to his location.

She turned to to Joey And shook his hand. "Hey nice to meet you Joey, my name is Emily Ross."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back