• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Not supposed to. Will. but it's a temperary fix and she'll have to drink it regularly)

(dang it, i was actually hoping to get some character development over dealing with the fact it wouldn't work, but okay.)

(this is why i like roleplaying with you guys, you force me to think up new things)

(dang it, i was actually hoping to get some character development over dealing with the fact it wouldn't work, but okay.)

(this is why i like roleplaying with you guys, you force me to think up new things)
Peter continued to hold it out. It bubbled slightly. "It's not poison."

Abigail snatched it out of his hands, and gulped it down eagerly with no signs of hesitation. She seemed desperate to get on with it.
It tasted horrible and she had to fight her gag reflex. Her insides seemed to twist painfully and uncomfortably.

She stopped looking at the woman and replied. "It's okay once you get used to it."
This was his first time drinking and it wasn't long before he was inebriated.

It tasted horrible and she had to fight her gag reflex. Her insides seemed to twist painfully and uncomfortably.

This was his first time drinking and it wasn't long before he was inebriated.

Abigail's battle with her gag reflex was quickly lost, and the substance quickly came back up.

"A planet. With a very peculiar problem." He said.
“A planet. Like earth” said Sol. His hair glowed like a lamp as his mind worked on what kind of different problems an entire planet could face. “What is the planet’s problem” he asked?

“A planet. Like earth” said Sol. His hair glowed like a lamp as his mind worked on what kind of different problems an entire planet could face. “What is the planet’s problem” he asked?
"It's living the same 24 hours on a loop." He said.

"It's living the same 24 hours on a loop." He said.
“That must be rather annoying. Especially if one was looking forward to something in the future. You’ve got some plan on how to fix it don’t you” said Sol. Feeling a tad silly at all the questions but still inquisitive enough to ask them.

Sam walked along the street on his way to work. As he walked around his mind wandered thinking about his work. Then his employees, and then Roxie. He yawned tiredly. Musicnotes Musicnotes (Need a villain... not Roxie.)

Sam walked along the street on his way to work. As he walked around his mind wandered thinking about his work. Then his employees, and then Roxie. He yawned tiredly. Musicnotes Musicnotes (Need a villain... not Roxie.)

(megalomaniac is available. i don't need him until june)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back