• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“That must be rather annoying. Especially if one was looking forward to something in the future. You’ve got some plan on how to fix it don’t you” said Sol. Feeling a tad silly at all the questions but still inquisitive enough to ask them.
"I don't know. I guess we'll have to find out." The Doctor said.

He gave her another one. "Try plugging your nose." (It's gonna hurt no matter what)

(i know. i'd just like a little more depth to this character then 'drinks serum regularly and is totally able to go back to her life'.)

Joey answered "Hey Pete... Um Alex and I were wondering if you know a good place for Italian. Got any ideas? I mean Pizza we have a lot but for once, spaghetti would be nice... or ravioli."
"Sam's pretty good with Italian food. There's also a place down the street from where you live called Luigi's that the other you and I tried out when he was impersonating you." Peter replied.

"Sam's pretty good with Italian food. There's also a place down the street from where you live called Luigi's that the other you and I tried out when he was impersonating you." Peter replied.
(At the bar. He's never gone drinking before so he's drinking drinks that are very weak.
"Ah yes, when I was kidnapped by the Avengers... good times." He chuckled "Did Luigi's have wine by any chance? I'm in the mood for a drink." Musicnotes Musicnotes

"Ah yes, when I was kidnapped by the Avengers... good times." He chuckled "Did Luigi's have wine by any chance? I'm in the mood for a drink." Musicnotes Musicnotes
"I think so." Peter said. "Other you didn't seem like much of a drinker."

(Do you have a character that can fatally wound Sam and not kill him?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back