• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(nah I'll find a reason to use her ) Alex looked at joey. "I think you inturpted their date"
He blushed furiously. "It'sh not a date." He said.
She turned to to Joey And shook his hand. "Hey nice to meet you Joey, my name is Emily Ross."
"Pleasure is all mine. Sorry I interrupted your date" He chuckled as a thug came up to him and whispered in his ear. "Woah wait... you..." He sighed "Just get the rifle on 5th street and try again." He then shooed the thug away and immediately downed shot after shot as if it was water. "Fucking newbies. This is coming out of your paycheck!" He shouted to the thug as he left.

"Pleasure is all mine. Sorry I interrupted your date" He chuckled as a thug came up to him and whispered in his ear. "Woah wait... you..." He sighed "Just get the rifle on 5th street and try again." He then shooed the thug away and immediately downed shot after shot as if it was water. "Fucking newbies. This is coming out of your paycheck!" He shouted to the thug as he left.
"It'sh not a date." He said.

He blushed furiously. "It'sh not a date." He said.
"What's going on?" Alex asked

He was very nearly dead when she got there. And unconsious.
"wow Sam... You better stay with us." She said making some skeletons appear. "Hospital and the house are pretty far away...my place it is then." The skeletons picked him up and carried him back to her place. She wondered if she was the only one who had gotten his call for help.

"wow Sam... You better stay with us." She said making some skeletons appear. "Hospital and the house are pretty far away...my place it is then." The skeletons picked him up and carried him back to her place. She wondered if she was the only one who had gotten his call for help.
His condition was really bad. He would need medical attention fast.

"Business" He replied "Another thing to add to my stress levels." He took a gulp of beer.

"Sure sure, anyways the place belongs to me so you two drink to your heart's content." Joey replied The Senate Himself The Senate Himself
"I really shouldn't.drink anymore." He slurred.

His condition was really bad. He would need medical attention fast.

"I really shouldn't.drink anymore." He slurred.
Roxie knew a bit, not much on first aid. She fixed him up the best she could before she called a favor in with one people in this city who didn't want her dead. It was a doctor who was known to fix up criminals and asked no questions. "You better not die on me Sam, if you do I'm bringing you back." Roxie said to herself.

Roxie knew a bit, not much on first aid. She fixed him up the best she could before she called a favor in with one people in this city who didn't want her dead. It was a doctor who was known to fix up criminals and asked no questions. "You better not die on me Sam, if you do I'm bringing you back." Roxie said to herself.
He didn't respond. He probably couldn't hear her.

" really you haven't been to some crime bosses wedding or anything like that? You could ask your goons for help." He said
"I have only been to three weddings. One was in Venice and I was a sniper on duty for protection, the second I was outside the house to check guests for weapons... the third... the third was Russia." He said as he took three more shots.

"I have only been to three weddings. One was in Venice and I was a sniper on duty for protection, the second I was outside the house to check guests for weapons... the third... the third was Russia." He said as he took three more shots.
"Okay well let me help you then. " he said. "You and Maddy need to decide a date first, then pick a place to have it, then figure out the guest list "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back