• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Disappointing.... That's fine. Link is your basic hero character. He's on the quiet side. And has a kind heart)

(nonoonononon i get what the zelda series is about and the characterizations and all that, i've been a backseat player to my little brother's 200+ hours of BOTW)

Sam explained that she went to Wolfe. And told him about their power switch. About how the she stayed with the heroes to keep her daughter safe. And told him about Diana's pregnancy and the cheap planned to become a villain again

"I've seen worse." Link said walking to the location. ( Yahhah Yahhah Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 if she's a Zelda fan I request that Link do this alone)
"Wait she wants to become a villain again? Like destroying cities become a villain again?" Joey said rather shocked.

"Wait she wants to become a villain again? Like destroying cities become a villain again?" Joey said rather shocked.
"I.shouldn't have trusted her. I fell for that bitch and learned that she was just using me and everyone I care about!" When he said this the dark side got a little larger.

Sam explained that she went to Wolfe. And told him about their power switch. About how the she stayed with the heroes to keep her daughter safe. And told him about Diana's pregnancy and the cheap planned to become a villain again

"I've seen worse." Link said walking to the location. ( Yahhah Yahhah Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 if she's a Zelda fan I request that Link do this alone)
Dru sighed " you should forgive her for what's she's done plus you haven't seen her full opinion of the matter so it's a bit one sided."

"I.shouldn't have trusted her. I fell for that bitch and learned that she was just using me and everyone I care about!" When he said this the dark side got a little larger.
"Woah woah hold on." He said "Let's think about this, maybe we can talk her out of this... and if not... I could give her targets."

"Alright, Pulse assign us each a lead." Sacred asked
John looked between Pulse and the power kid. "Alright, anything else" he said. Hoping that they wouldn't just be waiting around for those two to return. John was ready to resort to some good old classic violence.
FoolsErin FoolsErin

(nonoonononon i get what the zelda series is about and the characterizations and all that, i've been a backseat player to my little brother's 200+ hours of BOTW)
Link got to the location and knocks.

"Woah woah hold on." He said "Let's think about this, maybe we can talk her out of this... and if not... I could give her targets."
Sam looked at him. The Dark side stopped growing. "I want to believe she can change. I want to believe she deserves a second chance. I want to give her a second chance." The light side grew some.

Link got to the location and knocks.

Sam looked at him. The Dark side stopped growing. "I want to believe she can change. I want to believe she deserves a second chance. I want to give her a second chance." The light side grew some.
"Well if you want to believe... look no further than me." He said. "If you think people can change but have doubt, remember that I spent my childhood gouging people's eyes out and cutting off the hands of civilians for looking at my mom funny. I even aided in human trafficking and now here I sit an Avenger fighting the forces of evil."

"Well if you want to believe... look no further than me." He said. "If you think people can change but have doubt, remember that I spent my childhood gouging people's eyes out and cutting off the hands of civilians for looking at my mom funny. I even aided in human trafficking and now here I sit an Avenger fighting the forces of evil."
The Lighter side experienced huge growth just after he said that. He smiled. "Sometimes I guess it pays to ask for a second opinion."

The Lighter side experienced huge growth just after he said that. He smiled. "Sometimes I guess it pays to ask for a second opinion."
"Yeah, you have no idea how awful I was in the past. And now I'm marrying Maddy." He said "The thing is, life is funny and reality is bizarre. I mean if you told me years ago that I would be an avenger that can access the multiverse, I would've called you a psychopath and stabbed you, now I just punch people in the face."

"Yeah, you have no idea how awful I was in the past. And now I'm marrying Maddy." He said "The thing is, life is funny and reality is bizarre. I mean if you told me years ago that I would be an avenger that can access the multiverse, I would've called you a psychopath and stabbed you, now I just punch people in the face."
"Or the balls." Sam said standing up. The Dark world disappeared completely. "Well I think I should wake up now."

"Or the balls." Sam said standing up. The Dark world disappeared completely. "Well I think I should wake up now."
"Sounds like a good plan... oh by the way, didn't Void kill you?" He said "How was it? Pretty painful huh? I still remember blowing myself up at the tree of wisdom back in Israel... good times... good times."

"Sounds like a good plan... oh by the way, didn't Void kill you?" He said "How was it? Pretty painful huh? I still remember blowing myself up at the tree of wisdom back in Israel... good times... good times."
"Well I don't really remember it very well. I remember a split second of sharp pain on my head and then I was dead." He said.

Sam nodded. "I'm sure you'll earn your place in heaven if you really work at it."
"If I can get away from that curse." He said "A-... oh fuck." He said "I forgot that my friends are still in prison."

Sae was performing a dark arts sacrifice on some college student she kidnapped. She was stabbing the body and chanting in an old warehouse.

"If I can get away from that curse." He said "A-... oh fuck." He said "I forgot that my friends are still in prison."

Sae was performing a dark arts sacrifice on some college student she kidnapped. She was stabbing the body and chanting in an old warehouse.
Rejin appeared in front her. "Hello wild card of mine. It's time for you to hold up your end." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back