• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(is it mean to say oracle dies of dehydration because spider didn't mention he puts water in the dome?)

Jackson walked in with some water and plate of food. He slipped them through the barrier for Oracle. "Figured you'd need something to eat and drink."

Oracle frantically drank down the water. She wasn't getting any from Hayden, and with the amount of crying she had been doing..

" not everyone's bodies is use to working out for that long. I should know. I still can only barely run a mile myself. " she laughed
"Guess I just put a lot more effort into my training when I realized my loved ones were at stake." He said getting into a fighting stance. "Just so you know I did get some combat training. And I usually run about 10 miles each morning."

"Guess I just put a lot more effort into my training when I realized my loved ones were at stake." He said getting into a fighting stance. "Just so you know I did get some combat training. And I usually run about 10 miles each morning."
" good point." She got in a fighting stance herself. "I don't think I could even run five"

Hayden had sent a message to everyone, because he didn't want to be the reason Oracle dies, saying that someone watch Oracle while he does something important.

link thought of his thousands of years of not so great memories. He had faith in himself that he'd have the will to power through whatever this trauma queen could do
John nodded thoughtfully. “Yeah I guess you’ve got a right to be worried. And I can’t talk for these other two, but I’ve gotten a lot done in my career” the man smiled under his mask and made a fist. “To be honest I’m kind of looking forward to a good fight” he said.

"You'll definitely get it. Trauma Queen's one nasty bitch. There's a good damned reason I came to ask for help."

"The way it sounds, her powers plus she could have some mean fighting skills, she definetely sounds like one tough ass cookie.

"And like all cookies, it can be softened with a good plan." She said, nodding, but still a little concerned about how Sacred would hold up against the crime lady.

As the bus ride carried on, the grass-lined highway turned into one lined with buildings. Slowly the structures around the road grew larger and larger, until they were surrounded by cityscape. Beautiful storefronts where fashionably dressed people wove in and out, shining boutiques and stores where people emerged with bags, and warm colored restaurants, cafes, and bistros shone outside the windows. The bus eventually came to a stop at a sign on the outside of an elegant tiled plaza, surrounded by four odd 'l's of buildings on each diagonal angle, forming an odd square. Looking at her companions, Pulse smiled and declared, "This is Four-Corner Square. Welcome to Grand Mirage City, motherfuckers."

Yahhah Yahhah The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Please don't interrupt me." Sam said noticing him. He snapped his fingers and the choices disappeared. "I'm trying to figure out the path I should take with Roxie."
As soon as he stepped onto the dark side he could feel the increase in energy and it's power inside him. It also began to corrupt his mind. "Joey get out of there!"
"But I was going to put clown make up on... fine then." Joey said with a sigh as he halted his antics.
Maddy sighed. "Yeah I can believe that"
"Want to finish him off?" Jacob said as he tossed a dagger near her. Void was unconscious.

"But I was going to put clown make up on... fine then." Joey said with a sigh as he halted his antics.

"Want to finish him off?" Jacob said as he tossed a dagger near her. Void was unconscious.
"Why are you here Joey?" Sam asked. "My mind is one of the few places where I can get enough solitude to make important desicions like this."

"And like all cookies, it can be softened with a good plan." She said, nodding, but still a little concerned about how Sacred would hold up against the crime lady.

As the bus ride carried on, the grass-lined highway turned into one lined with buildings. Slowly the structures around the road grew larger and larger, until they were surrounded by cityscape. Beautiful storefronts where fashionably dressed people wove in and out, shining boutiques and stores where people emerged with bags, and warm colored restaurants, cafes, and bistros shone outside the windows. The bus eventually came to a stop at a sign on the outside of an elegant tiled plaza, surrounded by four odd 'l's of buildings on each diagonal angle, forming an odd square. Looking at her companions, Pulse smiled and declared, "This is Four-Corner Square. Welcome to Grand Mirage City, motherfuckers."
"If you're worried about me and the fact she might get me...just believe that I'll be fine, no matter what happens we WILL win...you understand?" Sacred asked, knowing that she was worried due to the info he has given. "Now where to?" he asked

"Why are you here Joey?" Sam asked. "My mind is one of the few places where I can get enough solitude to make important desicions like this."
"Well I think you need outsider info to help you on this one. Besides I have experience in the heartbreaking and mortuary department so maybe I can help you with this decision." Joey said "I mean I have a history of fuck ups so I can provide some help to make sure you don't end up in the same position as me."

"If you're worried about me and the fact she might get me...just believe that I'll be fine, no matter what happens we WILL win...you understand?" Sacred asked, knowing that she was worried due to the info he has given. "Now where to?" he asked

Pulse nodded. "Alright, if you really think you can handle this....." She said, seeming to relax a little. This relaxation was lost on her as she heard the second question and stiffened up. "Welllllllllll..... That's a liiiiiiiiittle eensy weensy issue... I kinda...maybe...charged in for allies before figuring out where I actually needed to go?"

Yahhah Yahhah
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Link looked around. "Hey Nerd Halloween isn't for like 10 months!" Someone yelled at Link.

"Well I think you need outsider info to help you on this one. Besides I have experience in the heartbreaking and mortuary department so maybe I can help you with this decision." Joey said "I mean I have a history of fuck ups so I can provide some help to make sure you don't end up in the same position as me."
"Well what do you think. You can clearly see that there are two different sides that want to do different things. Do I kill her or give her another chance?"

Maddy picked up the dagger. She looked at it in silence for a moment."No.."

Last edited:
Pulse nodded. "Alright, if you really think you can handle this....." She said, seeming to relax a little. This relaxation was lost on her as she heard the second question and stiffened up. "Welllllllllll..... That's a liiiiiiiiittle eensy weensy issue... I kinda...maybe...charged in for allies before figuring out where I actually needed to go?"

Link face palmed and gave an exhasperated sigh.

Hayden constraints his frustration. "So we are lost? Do you even.. UGH... Do you have a DNA sample of her? I can track her last known location..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back