• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(I know, im just telling you where Hayden is so you can reply, I just replied to your latest post)

(oh)

As you enter the warehouse, you find it completely empty, except for a figure in the middle. He's slumped over, his eyes are empty, and there's a singular long knife through his throat. The person has red skin, horns, and a devilish tail, and is completely dressed in black leather. Definitely dead. But even though he seems to be the only one in here, you feel as though someone is watching you.

(oh)

As you enter the warehouse, you find it completely empty, except for a figure in the middle. He's slumped over, his eyes are empty, and there's a singular long knife through his throat. The person has red skin, horns, and a devilish tail, and is completely dressed in black leather. Definitely dead. But even though he seems to be the only one in here, you feel as though someone is watching you.
"Something feels off..." he goes to examine the body and the knife.

John looked between Pulse and the power kid. "Alright, anything else" he said. Hoping that they wouldn't just be waiting around for those two to return. John was ready to resort to some good old classic violence.
FoolsErin FoolsErin

"If you're looking for a fight, go find a pet store and wait. Reptile has this idea that he needs to 'save' his scaled comrades. This wouldn't be relevant info if he wasn't one of the few people Trauma Queen trusts."

"Something feels off..." he goes to examine the body and the knife.

Cold. Guy's definitely dead. The knife is well-sharpened and polished. All the important bits in his neck are broken. For certain dead. Yet you still feel like someone's watching you.

“How do you think they’re doing” asked John. “Anything else useful I could be checking out”.
FoolsErin FoolsErin

Cold. Guy's definitely dead. The knife is well-sharpened and polished. All the important bits in his neck are broken. For certain dead. Yet you still feel like someone's watching you.
"Knife seems to be sharpened, musta been used a lot.. he seems to be missing the vocal cords, as well as the lungs" he gets up "Body isn't even deterorated...so the victim must of died recently." he still feels like someone is watching him. "You can come out now...I know someone's watching me..."

"Knife seems to be sharpened, musta been used a lot.. he seems to be missing the vocal cords, as well as the lungs" he gets up "Body isn't even deterorated...so the victim must of died recently." he still feels like someone is watching him. "You can come out now...I know someone's watching me..."

"One doesn't exactly reveal himself to someone playing around with his little brother's corpse." Out came a smooth, beautiful, masculine voice.

John nodded at that, and after leaving the bus flew off. Finding a pet store he walked in and decided to take his time by examining the birds. They were pretty little things, fun to watch while he waited.

"So you killed your own brother huh?" He didn't turn. "Wow, you are cold hearted." he said.

He scoffed. "I didn't exactly love any of my six younger brothers, but I'm not the type of person to have killed all of them." He sighed. "It's their own nature that did that. Gutsy, couragous, ambitious, traits that made them dangerous to some very evil people."

He scoffed. "I didn't exactly love any of my six younger brothers, but I'm not the type of person to have killed all of them." He sighed. "It's their own nature that did that. Gutsy, couragous, ambitious, traits that made them dangerous to some very evil people."
"Seems like you're not the familyman type." he responded "You could of let them live, for everyone deserves to live...even the worst of us..."

John nodded at that, and after leaving the bus flew off. Finding a pet store he walked in and decided to take his time by examining the birds. They were pretty little things, fun to watch while he waited.

The door slammed off it's hinges, and a lizard-man charged in. He slammed his scaled fist on the counter and demanded, "RELEASE ALL OF YOUR REPTILES, OR I'LL HAVE TO DO IT FORCEFULLY!" The shop keeper nodded and rushed over to the reptile section, carefully opening the terrariums and cages. This pacing ticked off the reptilious man, and he gave the shop keeper a firm stab in the chest. He then proceeded to rip open the containers in question at a much quicker pace.

"Seems like you're not the familyman type." he responded "You could of let them live, for everyone deserves to live...even the worst of us..."

"Are you not paying attention? I wasn't the one who killed them." The voice huffed. "They brought themselves down a dark road where ambitious kids like them are a threat to the order of things."

The door slammed off it's hinges, and a lizard-man charged in. He slammed his scaled fist on the counter and demanded, "RELEASE ALL OF YOUR REPTILES, OR I'LL HAVE TO DO IT FORCEFILLY!" The shop keeper nodded and rushed over to the reptile section, carefully opening the terrariums and cages. This pacing ticked off the reptilious man, and he gave the shop keeper a firm stab in the chest. He then proceeded to rip open the containers in question at a much quicker pace.

"Are you not paying attention? I wasn't the one who killed them." The voice huffed. "They brought themselves down a dark road where ambitious kids like them are a threat to the order of things."
"Sorry just got something in my head, But what was I here for? Oh yeah, where's the Tramua Queen?" he asked

"Sorry just got something in my head, But what was I here for? Oh yeah, where's the Tramua Queen?" he asked

"Not a clue. I prefer trying to stay neutral in this city's cat and mouse game of good and evil. What I do know, however, is that she was the cause of death to....what was he calling himself....Archdevil. Check his thigh, she pinned a note there."

The door slammed off it's hinges, and a lizard-man charged in. He slammed his scaled fist on the counter and demanded, "RELEASE ALL OF YOUR REPTILES, OR I'LL HAVE TO DO IT FORCEFULLY!" The shop keeper nodded and rushed over to the reptile section, carefully opening the terrariums and cages. This pacing ticked off the reptilious man, and he gave the shop keeper a firm stab in the chest. He then proceeded to rip open the containers in question at a much quicker pace.

John sighed, straightening up. He walked over and held his right fist up. “You’re Reptile right. I’ve got a few questions, scaly” John said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back