• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yes?" She asked as she began smearing blood on her face

"Shit I gotta bail em before the trial." Joey said "So need help with Roxie?"
"Your friends in jail the ones who got caught. I don't want them in this world anymore... Kill them." Rejin said.

Sam thought. "Okay." He said. "Yeah."

"Your friends in jail the ones who got caught. I don't want them in this world anymore... Kill them." Rejin said.

Sam thought. "Okay." He said. "Yeah."
"WHAT?" She said

"Alright then." Joey snapped his fingers and disappeared from the dream "Wakey wakey, hands off snakey."

"WHAT?" She said

"Alright then." Joey snapped his fingers and disappeared from the dream "Wakey wakey, hands off snakey."
"I told you what the conditions were and you accepted. I never told you that it'd be something you want to do."

Sam woke up. "What kind of wake of call is that?"

"I told you what the conditions were and you accepted. I never told you that it'd be something you want to do."

Sam woke up. "What kind of wake of call is that?"
"I... I understand." She said "I just hope they will."

"Ever watched My Name is Earl?" Joey said as he still had the cigarette in his mouth.

"I... I understand." She said "I just hope they will."

"Ever watched My Name is Earl?" Joey said as he still had the cigarette in his mouth.
"Good. I've provided means. All the men on guard tonight have made deals with me. They won't get in you way." Rejin disappeared.

Sam looked at him. "No." He said.

"Good. I've provided means. All the men on guard tonight have made deals with me. They won't get in you way." Rejin disappeared.

Sam looked at him. "No." He said.
She sighed as she began cleaning up the ritual and herself. She headed to her car and drove to the prison

"You should, good show." He said "Now... how about Roxie?"

Link got to the location and knocks.

Sam looked at him. The Dark side stopped growing. "I want to believe she can change. I want to believe she deserves a second chance. I want to give her a second chance." The light side grew some.

A voice came from inside. "Queenie? Is that you again? I don't have any more information on Dryad, darling, sorry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back