• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Pulse nodded. "Alright, if you really think you can handle this....." She said, seeming to relax a little. This relaxation was lost on her as she heard the second question and stiffened up. "Welllllllllll..... That's a liiiiiiiiittle eensy weensy issue... I kinda...maybe...charged in for allies before figuring out where I actually needed to go?"

Yahhah Yahhah The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
“Does she have any known associates” asked John. “If she does we can beat the hell out of them until they tell us where she is”.

(Explain. Now)
(Why? Suits can track DNA Iron Man's did it a few times plus you know DNA testing, similar technology, just used in a different way..If you REALLY want me to delete the post, then I will...just respect the fact is sometimes technology in fiction works differently, while pretty close still different enough to be noteable.)

(Why? Suits can track DNA Iron Man's did it a few times plus you know DNA testing, similar technology, just used in a different way..If you REALLY want me to delete the post, then I will...just respect the fact is sometimes technology in fiction works differently, while pretty close still different enough to be noteable.)
(When did Iron Man track someone using just their DNA. Besides. Putting Hayden on the same level of creation with genius billionaire with lot's of resources is a huuuuuge stretch)

(When did Iron Man track someone using just their DNA. Besides. Putting Hayden on the same level of creation with genius billionaire with lot's of resources is a huuuuuge stretch)
(Not when you spent years building up his character outside of this roleplay, a lot of crazy things can happen)

Hayden constraints his frustration. "So we are lost? Do you even.. UGH... Do you have a DNA sample of her? I can track her last known location..."
“Does she have any known associates” asked John. “If she does we can beat the hell out of them until they tell us where she is”.
Link face palmed and gave an exhasperated sigh.

"I can at least say she isn't at her old hideout. That was the one place I checked." Pulse tried, smiling awkwardly. She thought about what the metallic man said for a second and then answered, "That's not an easy question to answer. I guess she uses Shipper for information, but she's not the kind of person you want to try and beat up. Or bargain with. Actually, let's just pretend I never mentioned Shipper. There's Archdevil, but he took over the gang while Trauma was gone, and something tells me she killed him over that. There's Yandere-" She stopped talking when she saw the woman with the incredibly thick glasses and pink highlighted dark black hair taking shots of mild liquor in a bar's window, then immediately said. "Wup, nevermind, probably not getting anything from her."

Fate nods and goes to kick him
He blocked her kick and aimed a punch for her shoulder.

"I can at least say she isn't at her old hideout. That was the one place I checked." Pulse tried, smiling awkwardly. She thought about what the metallic man said for a second and then answered, "That's not an easy question to answer. I guess she uses Shipper for information, but she's not the kind of person you want to try and beat up. Or bargain with. Actually, let's just pretend I never mentioned Shipper. There's Archdevil, but he took over the gang while Trauma was gone, and something tells me she killed him over that. There's Yandere-" She stopped talking when she saw the woman with the incredibly thick glasses and pink highlighted dark black hair taking shots of mild liquor in a bar's window, then immediately said. "Wup, nevermind, probably not getting anything from her."
"Where is Shipper?" Link said. "I work that end."

He blocked her kick and aimed a punch for her shoulder.

"Where is Shipper?" Link said. "I work that end."

Pulse sucked her breath in through her teeth and said, "The old abandoned Cathedral over by Timothy's Pizza, but I doubt you really wanna try to get information out of her...."

Pulse sucked her breath in through her teeth and said, "The old abandoned Cathedral over by Timothy's Pizza, but I doubt you really wanna try to get information out of her...."
"Probably not but it's the best we got." Without another word he haded the direction she said. "Uh.... Can you point to it. I can't read your written language."

John sighed. "What's so scary about Shipper. Does she have some kind of strong power, because between the four of us we can probably take her" he said. Kind of getting sick of this woman's apparent fear of all these villains. He understood they were big scary bad guys but John had been toe to toe against some pretty damn strong cosmic entities and he was pretty much fearless, and borderline cocky when it came to fights.

Link looked around. "Hey Nerd Halloween isn't for like 10 months!" Someone yelled at Link.

"Well what do you think. You can clearly see that there are two different sides that want to do different things. Do I kill her or give her another chance?"
"Why do you want to kill her?" Joey said as he put out his cigarette and pulled out a new one. He lit it with his fingers and began smoking.
Maddy picked up the dagger. She looked at it in silence for a moment."No.."
"Okay... want us to finish him off?" Susan asked.

"Welp, its our only option.." Hayden/Sacred said
John sighed. "What's so scary about Shipper. Does she have some kind of strong power, because between the four of us we can probably take her" he said. Kind of getting sick of this woman's apparent fear of all these villains. He understood they were big scary bad guys but John had been toe to toe against some pretty damn strong cosmic entities and he was pretty much fearless, and borderline cocky when it came to fights.

"Shipper is a fucking nutjob. She makes very "interesting" fan art of the pairings of real people in the city, and they are all over the walls for you to burn your eyes on. If you stay for more than five minutes, she will read her terribly graphic fan-fic aloud to you. Her giggly, obsessive nature will make you VERY FUCKING UNCOMFORTABLE. She's not the strongest meta in the city, but she's definitely the one who will make you want to leave her alone after you've gotten what you needed."

"Shipper is a fucking nutjob. She makes very "interesting" fan art of the pairings of real people in the city, and they are all over the walls for you to burn your eyes on. If you stay for more than five minutes, she will read her terribly graphic fan-fic aloud to you. Her giggly, obsessive nature will make you VERY FUCKING UNCOMFORTABLE. She's not the strongest meta in the city, but she's definitely the one who will make you want to leave her alone after you've gotten what you needed."
"Oh jesus christ! She can't be as bad as you say it is!" Sacred laughed

"Why do you want to kill her?" Joey said as he put out his cigarette and pulled out a new one. He lit it with his fingers and began smoking.

"Okay... want us to finish him off?" Susan asked.
Sam explained that she went to Wolfe. And told him about their power switch. About how the she stayed with the heroes to keep her daughter safe. And told him about Diana's pregnancy and the cheap planned to become a villain again

"I've seen worse." Link said walking to the location. ( Yahhah Yahhah Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 if she's a Zelda fan I request that Link do this alone)

"She's even worse when she thinks you'd look cute with someone. Dear. Fucking. God. Never again."
"Luckily my face is concealed."
Sam explained that she went to Wolfe. And told him about their power switch. About how the she stayed with the heroes to keep her daughter safe. And told him about Diana's pregnancy and the cheap planned to become a villain again

"I've seen worse." Goku said walking to the location. ( Yahhah Yahhah Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 if she's a Zelda fan I request that Link do this alone)
(Welp if you want Link to be mentally tortured be my guest.)

"I've seen worse." Link said walking to the location. ( Yahhah Yahhah Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 if she's a Zelda fan I request that Link do this alone)

(i guess i played like a half hour's worth of BOTW? idk??)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back