• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I've been craving some sort of superhero roleplay. I have a sort of loose idea that we could develop. I'm thinking we could have a small team of kids who acquire superhuman abilities. Something involving some sort of sci-fi lab experiment. It could release a shock wave and those in the general vicinity got powers. Something like that. Our main characters would be the kids who developed these abilities and they'd be brought together by a vigilante who had been investigating the organization behind everything before the big event happened. I'm thinking this vigilante could be a lot like batman in his personality with a dark history but ends up becoming a father figure to the kids and helps them through the scary parts of discovering their powers as well as mastering them. Maybe he could've actually been a father but lost his kid to crime or a sickness and that's when he turned down the vigilante road, giving him more of a hidden softness towards the kids. He'd help them to form a team and fight the people who are using their powers for bad. They could start off easy with supervillains and eventually start uncovering the truth of where they got their powers from.

I'd like to roleplay with a minor as I am one myself. I'd be ok with someone close to 18+ as well.
Please be able to at a minimum do a paragraph. I'd rather avoid the dreaded one liners as those are never fun
Please be fairly active and be able to do at least a reply a day. I do understand that everyone gets busy so don't worry about missing days. Just want someone who can be active.
Please tell me if you lose interest or can't reply for a period of time. I promise I'm chill and won't get mad or anything

I'd be interested!

Also do we need to have more than one character

I mean, that's what I'd prefer. I have two kids I'm going to play as so maybe two for you as well. Just so we can make the team a little bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back