• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Superhero University (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I love music but not quite that much, unless im the one playing the instrument." i glance at the floor. " the book im reading is called Why we sleep: Unlocking the power of sleep and dreams. but it doesn't really have what im looking for in it, well at least the first couple chapters don't."

Damien let out a rather heavy sigh and went back to his dorm. He knew that if he didn't get any sleep, he would probably not be able to stay awake through his classes. He flopped down on the bed and shut his eyes, drifting off to sleep.

"I love music but not quite that much, unless im the one playing the instrument." i glance at the floor. " the book im reading is called Why we sleep: Unlocking the power of sleep and dreams. but it doesn't really have what im looking for in it, well at least the first couple chapters don't."
{Sorry was away doing church things} -She tilted her head and nodded slightly- "I understand that. What instrument do you play? Also you must be studying sleep.. are your powers based around sleep?" She asked quiet curious about this person who walked up to her and wanted to have a conversation with her, which most people didn't.

Flora

" I play the trombone (I do irl too), and yeah I have this power that I like to call sleep inducement but I'm not getting very good at it. So basically I'm supposed to be able to...well.....you know, make someone unconscious like for a while. But all I can really do is ease someone to sleep, keep away nightmares and sometimes if I'm having extreme emotions I can make someone go into deep sleep but that rarely happens.I can also grow plants if I have a seed to start with. But I mostly make the plants shrivel when I try."

Flora

" I play the trombone (I do irl too), and yeah I have this power that I like to call sleep inducement but I'm not getting very good at it. So basically I'm supposed to be able to...well.....you know, make someone unconscious like for a while. But all I can really do is ease someone to sleep, keep away nightmares and sometimes if I'm having extreme emotions I can make someone go into deep sleep but that rarely happens.I can also grow plants if I have a seed to start with. But I mostly make the plants shrivel when I try."
-She smiled- "Trombone is a cool instrument. I play the cello. {I did play it in rl as well} So easing people to sleep.. thats interesting and seems useful. And your plant thing almost seems like a plant speak? You can grow plants from seeds its like something I read in books a long time ago.." She said here voice drifting off wistfully, thinking about many different books then snapped back to reality. She nodded to the person and stood up. She was a couple inches shorter than the female in front of her. "I must be getting to sleep. See you around." She waved, picked up her book and walked away from the mysterious female. {Sorry its not much I have to get to school}

-She nodded- "I am majoring in it. Music is the soul in everyone." She smiled. "What book are you reading?" She asked and tilted her head to the side. Her mainly blond, with hints of blue cascaded over her shoulder.-
Xavier would be walking Andy he wound walk into the girl instead of helpings her up he would say,”watch were your going, insect “ he would have no passion in his tone and he looked terrifying in his costume (profile pic) “We don’t want people who get in the way at this school.”

Flora

"huh plant speak I kind of like that name. I just call it agrokinesis." i begin to stand up. I check my front pocket to make sure i still had a thistle plant seed, I mentally shrug i wonder what use this thing will have. After noticing what she said about going to bed i called to her. "well it was nice meeting you, see you later!" I go back over to my book pile (5 books), grab it and start walking towards the door to go back to my dorm room.

Flora

"huh plant speak I kind of like that name. I just call it agrokinesis." i begin to stand up. I check my front pocket to make sure i still had a thistle plant seed, I mentally shrug i wonder what use this thing will have. After noticing what she said about going to bed i called to her. "well it was nice meeting you, see you later!" I go back over to my book pile (5 books), grab it and start walking towards the door to go back to my dorm room.
Before flora went into her dorm Xavier’s would walk into her making her trip Xavier would just look at her but the only thing she would see was his costume (profile pic) instead of helping her he would say,”Watch were your going, we don’t need people falling into other people’s way.” Xavier’s would have a dark tone in his voice. He would then walk to i the last libary

Last edited:
(account was locked, my bad!)

Yumekitai had long since returned to her dorm from the library. The room was illuminated only by a desk lamp and the moonlight through the window, highlighting the forest-green bed spread and tan rug covering the old hardwoods. She spent the night meditating before she was due to speak at Freshmen Orientation.

Always hard to miss with her gravity-defying, fluorescent pink hair and rosy skin, Yume stood backstage in the auditorium speaking with the Dean before orientation begins.

(account was locked, my bad!)

Yumekitai had long since returned to her dorm from the library. The room was illuminated only by a desk lamp and the moonlight through the window, highlighting the forest-green bed spread and tan rug covering the old hardwoods. She spent the night meditating before she was due to speak at Freshmen Orientation.

Always hard to miss with her gravity-defying, fluorescent pink hair and rosy skin, Yume stood backstage in the auditorium speaking with the Dean before orientation begins.
Xavier would enter the library with his books and would sit by Yume reading his book she on dead body’s and how they work with another tilted “The science of forensic and death” and the abcs of death. Xavier would still Ben wearing his costume he acted like it was apart of him and his body.

Flora

As i stumble into someone and fall they just seem to be irritated that they just had to trip over me. "you watch where your going next time, then!" I say with a cold tone. I gather my books and walk away from this person. I already don't like them. I walk toward my dorm.

Flora

As i stumble into someone and fall they just seem to be irritated that they just had to trip over me. "you watch where your going next time, then!" I say with a cold tone. I gather my books and walk away from this person. I already don't like them. I walk toward my dorm.
Xavier would turn his head to her,”What did you say?” He looked at her like he wanted to fight.

Flora

I stood up taller, which wasn't much. "i said very clearly that you had better watch where you are going. i know you heard me the first time." from the depths of my brain comes a why would you pick a fight with someone who doesn't show there face. and you don't even know what they can do! your stupid.

Xavier would camouflage himself blending into the environment around him he was quite hard to see he would walk around her and he would then strike into her stomach and backing up quickly.

Maybe this thistle plant will come in handy after all. i think after getting hit and seeing him disappear. i let the thistle plant grow into a big plant about three feet long and swing it in a random direction hoping to hit something. then it shrivels up. oooh more deadly now i think as the thorns will come off into anything it hits. I pull out a pouch of bramble seeds but it spills on the ground dumping seeds everywhere. well this will work as i duck down and place my hand on the floor feeling the seeds and making them all sprout into a massive pricker pile protecting me in the center. this is kind of fun i think to myself.
bull-thistle-100_2723.jpg

Xavier would raise a dead corpse for the ground and the corpse would rise in the center right by you it would grab your leg and open it’s mouth revealing dead rats going into your clothes bitting your skin as the Skelton would start to rise completely and fight her.

I command the brambles as the tear the rats off of me encasing them in brambles. I quickly grab another pouch and chuck those seeds in a direction of movement. poison ivy creeps around looking for something to entangle, it finds a leg and ensnares it. I bite my teeth with the pain of the rats.

Another vine slowly creeps toward his other leg. After getting the rats off im left with multiple bites and scratches, and now i'm irritated. trying to keep the ivy in place is pretty taxing considering it hasn't dried up yet.

Xavier would be dragged to flora he would touch the vine and would put his hands up forfeiting “I give up” he would stand up,”I think I got a new ability thanks” he would have a black tear come through a hole and he would hug flora.

"Wait what!? You got a new power! thats great but uhm." he hugged her. i tensed up and wasnt sure what to do this was a weird feeling. I dont know how to react so i.....I (drum roll please) i just stand there awkwardly. " erm..i..er..uh i...i guess your welcome?" I randomly pat his back a bit awkwardly.

Xavier’s would stop hugging her and blush so hard that yo can see through his mask, he would gasp and a floating bone would come out his hand “You better not tell anyone this” he was still blushing

Flora

" ah I don't think I could" I say while my brain finally gets what he is saying and a faint blush creeps onto my cheeks. " Well I've..I..do you have a dorm buddy already." I rush out. No words. you was supposed to say well..see..you..later. not that. I'm thinking over my issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back