• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Superhero Summer Camp OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
If you make a double agent you should keep it secret~ Ah, though maybe tell the GM lol
Ooh dang it... hmm well maybe i just wont say who hes actually with?

Isn't that kind of OP? :/
not if played properly and within the confines of his story. Hes a character that plays within the bounds set by others so to speak. I wouldnt make him some OP character. just another obstacle in the way.

Ah to heck with it. If we're waiting on character acceptance before we start, I'll make my other planned character even though I doubt she'll show up much.

AAH i havent gotten around to making it, if i do make it though, he can come in later so not super critical to have it done right away
Haha cool cool. I'm just waiting on people to finish posting all the profiles so I can knock that off the list~

It's not good to hijack a game from another GM, but if anyone makes an original game with a similar concept of superheros, feel free to tag me.

Honestly though a week isn't a long wait time, though I do get the anticipation leading to wanting to play ASAP. If possible, getting to know what's going on with the gm or if there's a timeframe would be ideal.

That said, rp hijacking is against the rules. A concept should be original, even if it shares similarities. (Like, the idea of superheros, government exploitation and antiheros isn't something that can be claimed, but it should not be a direct copy).

Also, don't nab players who don't wanna be nabbed. I've got a stupid amount of free time so I don't mind it, but not everyone is the same.

It's not good to hijack a game from another GM, but if anyone makes an original game with a similar concept of superheros, feel free to tag me.

Honestly though a week isn't a long wait time, though I do get the anticipation leading to wanting to play ASAP. If possible, getting to know what's going on with the gm or if there's a timeframe would be ideal.

That said, rp hijacking is against the rules. A concept should be original, even if it shares similarities. (Like, the idea of superheros, government exploration and antiheros isn't something that can be claimed, but it should not be a direct copy).
Sorry, I probably should have made that clear! I was thinking along the lines of moving chars to a new rp that had its own unique twist. I would change it to a school of a different name and do something like how the government would have treated gifted's at the beginning, pulling some ideas from Boku no hero academia. Gifted Army being switched to more of a true evil villain role, Pulling from X-men. I would never rip from someone else, because its all designed to follow the story they have in mind. Besides it'd be more fun to come up with something new.

Sorry, I probably should have made that clear! I was thinking along the lines of moving chars to a new rp that had its own unique twist. I would change it to a school of a different name and do something like how the government would have treated gifted's at the beginning, pulling some ideas from Boku no hero academia. Gifted Army being switched to more of a true evil villain role, Pulling from X-men. I would never rip from someone else, because its all designed to follow the story they have in mind. Besides it'd be more fun to come up with something new.

Yeah if you've got your own original ideas then go for it. If players here are interested that's cool. If not, definitely set up recruitment for new players. Actually, set up one regardless, depending on what you can manage.

Though if you plan to start up your own rp, best work on it outside this one. Maybe tag players knowing it's a type of rp they're interested in if you make an interest check, rather than trying to frame it as a reboot of this one. After all, who knows what'll go down, the gm might come back since it's really not been all that long. You don't wanna carbon copy this one since it very well might start up at some point. Feel free to pm me if you wanna discuss how to do your own thing in a way that isn't Hijacking/plagiarism/poaching.

Yeah if you've got your own original ideas then go for it. If players here are interested that's cool. If not, definitely set up recruitment for new players. Actually, set up one regardless, depending on what you can manage.

Though if you plan to start up your own rp, best work on it outside this one. Maybe tag players knowing it's a type of rp they're interested in if you make an interest check, rather than trying to frame it as a reboot of this one. After all, who knows what'll go down, the gm might come back since it's really not been all that long. You don't wanna carbon copy this one since it very well might start up at some point. Feel free to pm me if you wanna discuss how to do your own thing in a way that isn't Hijacking/plagiarism/poaching.
Fair enough, if they dont come back in a few more days then ill prob make my own :closed eyes open smile:

Super hero roleplays are definitely something I enjoy. Either way, it'll be fun to use my characters ^_^ I like to explore how characters adapt to multiple settings.

Super hero roleplays are definitely something I enjoy. Either way, it'll be fun to use my characters ^_^ I like to explore how characters adapt to multiple settings.
Oh for sure, im a huge nerd so super hero rps are fantastic. Good ones are also rare i find

Users who are viewing this thread

Back