• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ReinHex

Chaotic neutral
Camp Juno

A camp for the Gifted
The Gifted; extraordinary people who have developed equally amazing abilities.

The Gifted are not safe in the outside world. Governments want to capture and use them as weapons in their mundane wars. A growing army of Gifteds that believe their powers give them the right to rule the world, and they aren't afraid to kill those who won't join them. And now a greater threat is coming, leaving darkness in its wake.
A camp was created for the Gifted where they would be safe from that world, but this haven won't be safe for long. As enemies draw closer, and new Gifteds appear around the world, Camp Juno must call in old favours and ask for help from old foes. One thing is for sure, Camp Juno is not going down without a fight.

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Character Roles:
If you see a role you would like or if I missed something just let me know. I will fill in the missing roles if they don't fill up. Students are split into two categories; team members and the younger students. Team members are older more experienced students who are picked by the Camp founder to go out on missions like rescuing other Gifteds. The younger students are asked to focus on their studies but if you'd like a younger student I can work out a reason for them to go on missions. There are also two groups of Villians. The Army of Gifteds and the Government.

Camp Founder and Leader: Diana Lynn ReinHex ReinHex
Hand to Hand combat:
Weapons: Ayama Ayama
Ability Control:
Rowan MacGregor GumGumChomp GumGumChomp
Science: Ayama Ayama
Math:
Eric Schneider Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
History:
Literature:

Team Members:
Reinette Snow ReinHex ReinHex
Ayama Ayama
Cynthia Webb GumGumChomp GumGumChomp
Vijay Kulkarni ApfelSeine ApfelSeine
Aruna Kolluri ApfelSeine ApfelSeine
Julius Taylor Andersen fin fin
Younger students:
Uriel Antarus bhuss bhuss

Government:
JackDoggo JackDoggo
Ayama Ayama
EricSings EricSings

Lila Schwartz ApfelSeine ApfelSeine
Gifted Army:
Max Stringer ReinHex ReinHex
Ayama Ayama
Cyrus Anderson GumGumChomp GumGumChomp
Ginger ApfelSeine ApfelSeine

Last edited:
I like this idea. Would it be okay for me if I roleplayed from the government's side?
Of course! It’s up to you but you may also want a character from the camp so you don’t feel left out. I’m gonna balance the drama between the government and the gifted army and the camp.

I want to throw a handful of characters at this RP!
May I please reserve spots for:
-Camp Juno weapons instructor
-Camp Juno science instructor
-Camp Juno team member (pyrokinetic)
-Government agent
-Gifted Army

I'm fairly certain I want all five of them in there- not 100% sure yet on which ones I'm putting where, but once the CT is up and people start submitting I'll flesh out the backstories and finalize my decision ^^

Yeah man, this sounds cool. I'm not sure exactly which position or positions I want to go into, but I definitely want at least to be the Ability Control teacher. I have a concept that could work great for that.

Yeah man, this sounds cool. I'm not sure exactly which position or positions I want to go into, but I definitely want at least to be the Ability Control teacher. I have a concept that could work great for that.
Awesome! I’ll mark you down for that Andrew you can let me know if you’d like more

I like this idea. I am interested in a villain role, a character who has abilities and is working for the government.

Last edited:
The character I had in mind is a half demon, do demons and other supernatural creatures exist in this setting or should I go with a different character?

The character I had in mind is a half demon, do demons and other supernatural creatures exist in this setting or should I go with a different character?
Demons don't really fit in this setting but your character's powers could be like a demons

Okay, I have a a character that should work better, I'll fill out a CS and you can tell me if it's a good fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back