• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Superhero Summer Camp OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

ReinHex

Chaotic neutral
This is the place for any chattin :D

Do you guys think a Discord would also be helpful?

Last edited:
Heyo! I find discord is best only if everyone has one ^_^

Also, I have a question about number of characters. Is there a number cap? Not that I'll go crazy or anything, but getting involved in more organizations seems like a good idea if people are playing in multiple places so I'm planning to do that :)

I'd also like to know the age range of older students.

Last edited:
I personally prefer discord.

Also, I have concepts for both a team member and a gifted army member. I’ll be able to post my CSs by tonight.

ReinHex ReinHex How many characters are we limited to? I was thinking of creating 2 characters for the Government's side and another one for the Gifted Team Member side. And actually, which country is the Government side set in?

Heyo! I find discord is best only if everyone has one ^_^

Also, I have a question about number of characters. Is there a number cap? Not that I'll go crazy or anything, but getting involved in more organizations seems like a good idea if people are playing in multiple places so I'm planning to do that :)

I'd also like to know the age range of older students.
ReinHex ReinHex How many characters are we limited to? I was thinking of creating 2 characters for the Government's side and another one for the Gifted Team Member side. And actually, which country is the Government side set in?
There isn’t a strict limit on characters, just don’t make more than you can manage. The government is British sorry I didn’t clarify that. Older student age rage is over 18.

I've handled up to 9 before, but I think I'll start smaller than that ha ha. I like getting a sense of how fast the pacing is. Is it alright to add in characters during the rp (if they're approved of course)?

Muehehe, I was right B]
Reading character profiles and working on post templates helped with CS writer's block >]
-makes progress on character sheets-

Last edited:
In regards to Cynthia’s power, I’m conflicted on whether her clones are small or if they’re normal sized. On one hand, them being like a foot tall helps with preventing any non music related clone shenanigans, but on the other hand, clone shenanigans are fun.

ReinHex ReinHex I can probably get around to making my character maybe late tomorrow. If not, I will let you know. I am hoping this is okay. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back