• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Superhero Summer Camp OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ayama Ayama I can definitely see Isyena and Uriel teaming up, like maybe they arrived at camp around the same time? Also, they'd make great sparring partners!

Last edited:
Ya fair point. Blake’s a team member so he’ll obviously interact with the others. He’s not one to really pay attention to the younger students and he doesn’t really treat the teachers any better. He respects raw power and then usually wants to beat whoever it is that has this great strength. He’s a great friend once u win him over. Idk what anyone wants to do with that.

Talon Talon , would you see a potential rivalry between Blake and Uriel? Uriel's not a full team member, but he does have profound power and martial skill. I could see Uriel trying to proove himself as an equal to Blaze.

We have so many martial arts/hand to hand combat folks. I'm so ready to see some sparring go down :3:

Talon Talon , would you see a potential rivalry between Blake and Uriel? Uriel's not a full team member, but he does have profound power and martial skill. I could see Uriel trying to proove himself as an equal to Blaze.
For sure! I was thinking since they have similar abilities they could clash at first before becoming friends. Blake would be pretty hard for Uriel to beat because he can essentially nullify Uriels powers so maybe Blake becomes a mentor at some point.

I have another character in mind, which team should i stick him in? If we want more evil powerful characters then a shadow assassin would be pretty good

For sure! I was thinking since they have similar abilities they could clash at first before becoming friends. Blake would be pretty hard for Uriel to beat because he can essentially nullify Uriels powers so maybe Blake becomes a mentor at some point.
Maybe Blake's ability to nullify Uriel's powers is somewhat offset by Uriel's hand to hand skills? So Blake seeks for Uriel to teach him unarmed skills and Uriel learns more about controlling his powers from Blake?

essentially uses portals to jump around and has some insane martial abilities. can also use the portals as blades by closing the portal when a limb or something is in it
I'd say government or Gifted Army~

Maybe Blake's ability to nullify Uriel's powers is somewhat offset by Uriel's hand to hand skills? So Blake seeks for Uriel to teach him unarmed skills and Uriel learns more about controlling his powers from Blake?
Good idea, Blake is definitely more of a brute force and power kinda guy.

I'd say government or Gifted Army~
How about gifted army but infiltrated the government? Double agent so to speak. The GA doesnt like anyone o would make sense for them to clash with the government and maybe want to infiltrate it. If there were any shift-shapers they could work together.

How about gifted army but infiltrated the government? Double agent so to speak. The GA doesnt like anyone o would make sense for them to clash with the government and maybe want to infiltrate it. If there were any shift-shapers they could work together.
I feel like maybe the infiltration thing seems a little unlikely? But I don't know I guess it depends on how you write the background story.

I feel like maybe the infiltration thing seems a little unlikely? But I don't know I guess it depends on how you write the background story.
Unlikely? maybe. Depends on the nature of the government, but not impossible, especially with a professional or two that know how to be quiet and can act.

Unlikely? maybe. Depends on the nature of the government, but not impossible, especially with a professional or two that know how to be quiet and can act.
It just doesn't feel like the Gifted Army's M.O. though. I feel like it'd be far more likely to have a government agent infiltrating the Gifted Army than the other way around.

It just doesn't feel like the Gifted Army's M.O. though. I feel like it'd be far more likely to have a government agent infiltrating the Gifted Army than the other way around.
hmm maybe... I just see the government as scared of the gifted and don't really know what to do with them and the GA being the actual "Evil" So again, depends on the nature of the organization which i assume Rein will need to clear up.

hmm maybe... I just see the government as scared of the gifted and don't really know what to do with them and the GA being the actual "Evil" So again, depends on the nature of the organization which i assume Rein will need to clear up.
I view kidnapping and experimenting on children as a lot more evil than being pissed off 'cause you were kidnapped and experimented on, personally xD

I view kidnapping and experimenting on children as a lot more evil than being pissed off 'cause you were kidnapped and experimented on, personally xD
mmm right forgot about that part. Alright fair enough, In the government would make more sense and also make him seem more evil in the eyes of the other gifted because hes against them. idk about either brainwashed or just hates himself so therefore other gifted.

mmm right forgot about that part. Alright fair enough, In the government would make more sense and also make him seem more evil in the eyes of the other gifted because hes against them. idk about either brainwashed or just hates himself so therefore other gifted.
I think it'd be neat if he was just a totally bad guy working for the government to hunt down/capture other Gifted~

Double agents are fun. Reminds me of one of my favorite films, Infernal Affairs where both sides have double agents lol.

Depends on the plotline. Between villains it shouldn't matter. The only place kept secret is the camp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back