• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I know Seph let go of his emotions like love and stuff but damn he’ll be confused by his own crush on Cia. lol.. makes him human.

Captain Falcon tried to give Seph advice knowing Seph he’ll look at cap as if he’s nuts then dismissed him

I know Seph let go of his emotions like love and stuff but damn he’ll be confused by his own crush on Cia. lol.. makes him human.

Captain Falcon tried to give Seph advice knowing Seph he’ll look at cap as if he’s nuts then dismissed him
Anjehshaidhjsnk Cia will ALSO be very confused I can tell you that much.

Anjehshaidhjsnk Cia will ALSO be very confused I can tell you that much.
Like.. Seph is aloof and cold he wasn’t too far gone before knowing the truth. I did a prompt here some time ago in the ooc where Seph likes a strong woman that don’t need help. Yeah he ain’t shallow I see him being turned off by the Disney damsel in distress trope. I see him just as confused as Cia he decides to act like nothing happened lol

GUYS WE'RE BACK 😎
WE'RE BACK IN ACTION FOLKS
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I've mentioned this before to you but I just wanted to solidify it.
Because of many different factors, such as post formats, trying to figure out how she would fit in, and all that nonsense, I've decided to not RP as Ada anymore. But, I will be playing another character in her place. No, it's not a veteran, nor a newcomer...
Lyn, from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade!

HELP THE FIRE EMBLEM BRAINROT IS GETTING TO ME

On one hand, aww man Ada would have been cool to see in the RP.
ON THE OTHER HAND, LYN IS MY FAVORITE FE PROTAGONIST EVER!!! GIRL YOU DON'T KNOW THE MONSTER YOU HAVE AWOKEN

ON THE OTHER HAND, LYN IS MY FAVORITE FE PROTAGONIST EVER!!! GIRL YOU DON'T KNOW THE MONSTER YOU HAVE AWOKEN

What a cutie 🥺

Gotta agree with you, Lyn is very cute. My fave FE protagonist, and fun fact: she's actually the first female Lord-class character in the franchise if I'm not mistaken.
I haven’t played any FE games I know Ike and Marth from smash and a fan from my Gaia days

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I've mentioned this before to you but I just wanted to solidify it.
Because of many different factors, such as post formats, trying to figure out how she would fit in, and all that nonsense, I've decided to not RP as Ada anymore. But, I will be playing another character in her place. No, it's not a veteran, nor a newcomer...
Lyn, from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade!

HELP THE FIRE EMBLEM BRAINROT IS GETTING TO ME

Added!

Oh? Interesting I don’t know what FE game to start with tbh
You could pretty much start anywhere. Most of the games aren't connected to each other. I started with FE8 cuz GBA emulating is easy so like Blazing Blade, Binding Blade, Sacred Stones are very accessible via emulator and all are decent starting points. If you have a ds/3ds there's Awakening (which is extremely popular), Fates, Shadow Dragon, and Shadows of Valentia. Fates and Awakening are probably better to start on, I'd recommend Awakening > Fates, but I also hold a strong dislike for Fates so lol I put 300 hours into that game only to come to hate it. Shadows of Valentia is one of my personal fav FEs but it is definitely harder than some of the others. Then of course there's the two Switch FEs in FE3H and Engage which are both great in their own rights. 3H has the better story between them but Engage has incredible gameplay and mechanics that makes it unique compared to other FEs.

This doesn't really help with which one to start with, but like there really is no answer to that lol

Omg how did I only just now realize the websites’ back! I’ve started a little bit on Inkling’s post (mostly the outline 😅) and the goal is to hopefully get it all out tomorrow. Due to some stuff that happened during the site’s down time I’ve been a bit emotionally drained but I think by Friday I’ll be able to kick myself back into high gear! 💪

Fhsjdkfkfi for whatever reason the way Lunaris is posed in the last photo instantly reminded me of that one watchmen meme image:

1714702766063.png

-But jesus imagine if Din’s fire was actually that powerful 😱

Omg how did I only just now realize the websites’ back! I’ve started a little bit on Inkling’s post (mostly the outline 😅) and the goal is to hopefully get it all out tomorrow. Due to some stuff that happened during the site’s down time I’ve been a bit emotionally drained but I think by Friday I’ll be able to kick myself back into high gear! 💪
I will hold off on starting to write my Joker post then if you already got a plan for Inkling. Gives me time to actually catch up on other stuff that I was gonna get done on Monday when the site went down lol. Also don’t push yourself too much if you’re super drained. Wouldn’t want you to burn yourself out cuz of that or something

Oh hey, you downloaded the the Relics of Hyrule! It's a REALLY dope mod for fans of the LoZ series (like yourself lol)
I know of that mod, but I didn't download that one as I don't really plan to use anything from it. The mod I put in just adds the three spells. I did install a cute mod that adds Windfall Island from Wind Waker to the game.

Fhsjdkfkfi for whatever reason the way Lunaris is posed in the last photo instantly reminded me of that one watchmen meme image:

View attachment 1160283

-But jesus imagine if Din’s fire was actually that powerful 😱

What if it already was? 😏
Stefan has been meditating on Yol because his spells are FIRE! Do you know what else is fire?
RockOnStefan.png
RockOnStefanDuet.png

WuunferththeUnliving.png
BAAAAAAAAAH!!!.png
InigoWerewolfComment.png
Maury.png

HELL YEAH A FELLOW LYN ENTHUSIAST!!!! I recently replayed Lyn's portion of the Blazing Blade and it brought so much nostalgia, I HAD to RP her.

Lmfao I've seen that video before!
"Know that I went down fighting!"
"BY MY SWORD--"
Like.. Seph is aloof and cold he wasn’t too far gone before knowing the truth. I did a prompt here some time ago in the ooc where Seph likes a strong woman that don’t need help. Yeah he ain’t shallow I see him being turned off by the Disney damsel in distress trope. I see him just as confused as Cia he decides to act like nothing happened lol
Abfegfjwehwj I just say that Cia would be confused because of how non-existent Sephiroth's emotions seem to be half the time. Lol he just shows amusement and disdain most of the time so this would be a shocker.
Thanks! 🥰
I was thinking about having her either join the Battlefield Fortress or wind up near the confrontation between Roxas & Isabelle and Sephiroth. I already decided that Ike will join Daisy's group (once I finally decide how to write his intro post 😫).

Hopefully I'll have the time to sit down and write for Lucas and Link soon (the website being down set me back ahghf)
Oh? Interesting I don’t know what FE game to start with tbh
Any FE game works, rarely are they connected in any way (aside from timeline lore shenanigans). My personal favorites are the Blazing Blade/Binding Blade, Mystery of the Emblem, Fates, and Engage. There are also spin-off games such as Fire Emblem Warriors (which is similar to Hyrule Warriors I think), and Fire Emblem Heroes (which is a mobile game lol).
HELL YEAH A FELLOW LYN ENTHUSIAST!!!! I recently replayed Lyn's portion of the Blazing Blade and it brought so much nostalgia, I HAD to RP her.

Lmfao I've seen that video before!
"Know that I went down fighting!"
"BY MY SWORD--"
YEAHHHHHH!!! >:3

"I want my sword back! :["
I just realized that you have two warrior girlies with ponytails that appear in hack-and-slash spin-offs 👀

YEAHHHHHH!!! >:3

"I want my sword back! :["
I just realized that you have two warrior girlies with ponytails that appear in hack-and-slash spin-offs 👀
You can practically hear the "(O^O)" in her voice ahbduwebfuwebu
👀👀👀
SistersFromAnotherMister.png
Tee-hee Lyn's fun to doodle

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back