• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
4c80bdaeb0d98728562eaf51b76ee121.jpg

HSDMUJNFIJNDSIAHWDNIHFNWIHNASOJAL
I LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!! 💗💗💗💗
THE SHORT LITTLE STORY
THE ADORABLE SCENE OF MARTH READING THE STORY TO LANA
THE BEAUTIFUL STYLE OF THE ARTWORK
IT'S ALL SO GORGEOUS AGHAAAAAAAAA 😍
Me too. ❤️❤️❤️ it’s beautifully written.

I can't decide if I want to make Skyrim Stefan a vampire, werewolf, or neither. I'm very biased towards werewolves, and I already have a bunch of werewolf mods installed into the game. I've never done a vampire playthrough of Skyrim though. 🤔

Vampirism can reflect the "diseased undead" aspect of Lunaris's curse while lycanthropy can play off the whole thing of having a pissed off ancient spirit dwelling within him, and with mods he'll be affected by the phases of the moon.

I can't decide if I want to make Skyrim Stefan a vampire, werewolf, or neither. I'm very biased towards werewolves, and I already have a bunch of werewolf mods installed into the game. I've never done a vampire playthrough of Skyrim though. 🤔

Vampirism can reflect the "diseased undead" aspect of Lunaris's curse while lycanthropy can play off the whole thing of having a pissed off ancient spirit dwelling within him, and with mods he'll be affected by the phases of the moon.
Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

I choose werewolves because I too have a bias towards werewolves. But also because of the night-time gimmick which is more fitting given Stefan's origins AND thematically, werewolves are the dark side of man. The inner evils that dwell within them, unshackled by the night to indulge as they please with no thought or remorse, all to satiate their own desires.

I prefer werewolves despite my own biases being over done like vampires. I am all over Lycan! Stefan and agree with all Kameron’s points.

Although I love me a vampire I have to agree that a werewolf would probably work best for Stefan's character ✌️

We had this convo ages ago here, but I was randomly reminded of it when I was on my morning walk with my dogs and this song came on my playlist and made me think of how it might fit as an opening LOL why did I remember such a random convo we had forever ago? I do not know

We had this convo ages ago here, but I was randomly reminded of it when I was on my morning walk with my dogs and this song came on my playlist and made me think of how it might fit as an opening LOL why did I remember such a random convo we had forever ago? I do not know

Yea, it was when we're discussing if the roleplay were an anime (or a tv show in general), what opening theme (and i think outro theme) would we choose

Yea, it was when we're discussing if the roleplay were an anime (or a tv show in general), what opening theme (and i think outro theme) would we choose
I know what it was for lol. I don't know why I randomly remembered the convo though

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back