• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
The Koopalings to Bowser after Sora shows up with the tickets:

I think Bowser likely would take them if Sora gave him tickets, but it's funny to imagine it!

Bowser just glaring at Sora like “Why did you bring this upon me?”

On another note, maybe I play around with this kid idea as I wait on replies. Might be fun to do some cute/silly lil kid ideas if I can actually manage to draw children cuz hoo boy struggles

Speaking of Bowser, is @Develius around?
I'll give them a poke.

As y'all have been waiting quite a long time, we can have it to where the Smash Sisters arrive at the Lake so you're not stuck, and it'd give Develius more time to return.
Bowser just glaring at Sora like “Why did you bring this upon me?”

On another note, maybe I play around with this kid idea as I wait on replies. Might be fun to do some cute/silly lil kid ideas if I can actually manage to draw children cuz hoo boy struggles
I want to do doodles of Papa Pittoo because the idea is so much fun for me. Lol imagine him with all the kiddos, and he's exhausted and wearing Mickey Mouse ears because they just got back from Didney Worl, courtesy of Sora!

XD Sora has a lot of kids and he's happy and full of vigor as always, and Pittoo has a lot of kids and he's sleep-deprived and grouchy!

So it's April 1st.

Which of your PCs would be participating in April Fool's Day and who would be trying to avoid the chaos?

So it's April 1st.

Which of your PCs would be participating in April Fool's Day and who would be trying to avoid the chaos?
Joker definitely would partake in silly little pranks for his own amusement though he likely gets scolded for it

Sora probably has some fun with it but his pranks are extremely harmless and aren’t annoying to anyone- actually some of them probably make others happy knowing him

Byleth and Roxas probably are avoiding any chaos though for different reasons- Byleth just doesn’t care and/or understand the purpose and Roxas just does not want to be on the receiving end

And in this topic, I was cursed to see this again thanks to a friend so now I’m passing it on here

I don’t think Peach would really participate, BUT she would say a fib and follow it up immediately with a, “Tee hee, Gotcha~!”

And in this topic, I was cursed to see this again thanks to a friend so now I’m passing it on here

Oh, geeze! That makes me think of those terrible videos on YT that trick you into thinking they're kid-friendly but they're actually really gross and disturbing. I still snickered though.

I can see Toon Link having a mischievous side, but I think he'd be an accomplice to a prank, not orchestrate one.

Pit is more likely to be the target of a prank than the one pulling them. He's probably pretty grumpy on April Fool's Day!

Pranking Dark Pit is hazardous to one's health and not recommended! He might be persuaded to be an accomplice to a prank depending on who is asking him, who the target is, and what the prank details are.

Layton wouldn't care at all. I can see someone pulling a prank on him and he just responds with a blank stare at the prankster. He's not mad, he's just puzzled (harr-harr) as to why someone would do that.

Last edited:
I should really draw my actual characters with these but LMAO. I offer this
sorkaikiddo.png

So it's April 1st.

Dfaiffwjd I’ve already gone over what Zelda’s pranks would be so she’d definitely be participating

Isabelle would probably celebrate by catching up with Blanca at the Roost. Either that or help mitigate all the chaos going on 😅

Pichu has zero idea what’s going on and boy is he confused as heck lmao

fusjdhgofj Well Inkling was going to participate but they ended up spending the rest of the day at Doctor Mario’s Office 💦

fusjdhgofj Well Inkling was going to participate but they ended up spending the rest of the day at Doctor Mario’s Office 💦
Noooo, Joker and Inkling can do pranks together

I should really draw my actual characters with these but LMAO. I offer this
sorkaikiddo.png
Needs more belts, and there's no zippers. 0/10 design.

Joking, of course! She's adorable! I like the soft colors.

Needs more belts, and there's no zippers. 0/10 design.

Joking, of course! She's adorable! I like the soft colors.
You're right. No zippers and not enough zippers. A real 0/10 design by KH standards

Jokes aside, thank you! I figured soft colors would be nice and work well with the design

It'd be kind of funny if, in the hypothetical scenario of Dark Pit choosing to live on earth and become human, he has a wife but never married in the proper, traditional manner (in a temple with a priest; it's none of the gods' business in Pittoo's opinion) so Pit, Palutena, and Viridi were unaware that he was married for quite a while.

I pictured Pit and Viridi or Palutena having this kind of reaction when they learn about it:

You're right. No zippers and not enough zippers. A real 0/10 design by KH standards

Jokes aside, thank you! I figured soft colors would be nice and work well with the design
Maybe her sense of style comes from Kairi (I'm assuming that's the mother) as her outfits tend to be more simple compared to Sora's.

Dfaiffwjd I’ve already gone over what Zelda’s pranks would be so she’d definitely be participating

Isabelle would probably celebrate by catching up with Blanca at the Roost. Either that or help mitigate all the chaos going on 😅

Pichu has zero idea what’s going on and boy is he confused as heck lmao

XD Zelda is the greatest menace on April Fool's Day! Even the Koopalings are impressed!

I'm gonna try for a T'ink/Pit post today. I would also like to brainstorm what we can do for stuck characters. Y'all have waited for posts a long time and I feel at this point you should be able to move on. The Smash Sisters can arrive at the Lake and we can do some light RP there until Develius is able to return to the RP. I know Byleth is still waiting for an Anna post.

Maybe her sense of style comes from Kairi (I'm assuming that's the mother) as her outfits tend to be more simple compared to Sora's.
Either way she doesn't need a super over the top outfit. She does not follow her dad in that aspect lmao

I'm gonna try for a T'ink/Pit post today. I would also like to brainstorm what we can do for stuck characters. Y'all have waited for posts a long time and I feel at this point you should be able to move on. The Smash Sisters can arrive at the Lake and we can do some light RP there until Develius is able to return to the RP. I know Byleth is still waiting for an Anna post.
I'll have to figure out what Byleth can do. Poor man's had a rough start so far

On a similar topic, I'm curious what is happening with Roxas' group. It's almost been a month since my last post and longer for the rest. I don't think we've had a Steve post since like January for that interaction

Steve and Shovel Knight haven’t posted in a long while. You and AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 can skip their turns if you’d like, just to keep things going.

I can bring in Layton for Byleth so he’s not alone! I know what I want to with him, it’s just writing it down that’s tricky!

What makes posting difficult for me sometimes is that, while I know what I want to do, I struggle putting it into words. I see the scene, and I’m super inspired, but can’t write it. I have to write the post bit by bit. But I’m definitely gonna try for today!

Last edited:
Steve and Shovel Knight haven’t posted in a long while. You and AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 can skip their turns if you’d like, just to keep things going.

I can bring in Layton for Byleth so he’s not alone! I know what I want to with him, it’s just writing it down that’s tricky!

What makes posting difficult for me sometimes is that, while I know what I want to do, I struggle putting it into words. I see the scene, and I’m super inspired, but can’t write it. I have to write the post bit by bit. But I’m definitely gonna try for today!
I am more than happy to skip turns to move that interaction forward since it's been very slow since Decemeber

And sure go for it! If you have an idea go ahead, if not I can possibly move Byleth forward to make it easier, but I'd need to do some thinking first before I do

I get that. Sometimes it's like that for me as well. No rush of course!

That sounds good to me. I'll try to put up a response tomorrow, for Snake and the tadvolts Roxas is fighting.

Just saw this on my Twitter and thought I’d share always see these but never all together

I love this concept so much and makes me want to do something similar with some possible item but also hoo boy so much work lmao

Yeah, I'm not that dedicated.

I still have to finish my KH Forms project. I'll have to add Layton to the group too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back