• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Thanks!

After sending Adult Pit off on a few missions, Palutena starts to notice a huge increase in new worshippers, the vast majority being women lol

In the F-Zero anime, Captain Falcon dies after Falcon Punching Black Shadow so hard that the entire galaxy witnessed it! Pretty epic.
Handsome than handsome Squidward lol

Eeeeehhh... I've decided I'll share my concept of an adult Pit. This has been sitting unfinished on my PC for months, so I might as well share it now!

YO THIS IS SO SICK!!! omfg I love that his six pack has little golden wingie decorations fgdjdiggf but more importantly yooo what happened to his eyeball?? ahflsgfle luckily it’s his left/probably(?) Non-dominant eye or else that could make using the bow a lil less fun lmao 🏹

YO THIS IS SO SICK!!! omfg I love that his six pack has little golden wingie decorations fgdjdiggf but more importantly yooo what happened to his eyeball?? ahflsgfle luckily it’s his left/probably(?) Non-dominant eye or else that could make using the bow a lil less fun lmao 🏹
Thanks! I didn't want to just put him in the same exomis his modern design wears. I thought putting him in Greek-inspired breastplate would be pretty cool; it'd also reinforce that he's the commander of an army. I don't have a story behind the eyepatch; Pit's job is just dangerous! I do think it'd help my concept stand out a bit from other fan concepts of an adult Pit.

I really wanted him to look like a wise and valiant veteran warrior. He's lived a life of warfare and has seen a lot, but he isn't so hardened that he lost his ability to be gentle and kind. He's still friend-shaped, to put it simply.

Pit and Palutena have probably made so many eye and pirate puns after he got the eyepatch.

This may sound weird, but one of my favorite Disney songs is the Greek version of "We Are One" and that was also a bit of an inspiration. I liked imagining my adult Pit singing this to his child, or a putto he's mentoring, while I was drawing the concept.

Wasn't entirely sure what to put up for Yoshi so apologize for it being a bit subpar of a post. Better to get something up than nothing lol

But fr now this has gotten me to dig into an old concept I had in my art folder of this daughter though she is a teen in the concept and now I have been inspired to rework all of the stuff I had. See me in 80 years when I finish this lmao
On a side note- this lil thing I mentioned, while not entirely related, since I brought it up I'll just slap it here for funsies
gratiarework.png

On a side note- this lil thing I mentioned, while not entirely related, since I brought it up I'll just slap it here for funsies
gratiarework.png
And I ask you, friend, what's a fella to do,
If her hair was black and her eyes were blue!
I've traveled around, been all over this world,
Boys, I ain't never seen nothin' like a Galway girl!

On the topic of adult characters and their kiddos headcanons, I've said that I can imagine Dark Pit one day deciding to live on the earth/Overworld. I had a funny thought of Palutena blessing him with plenty of hands to help him keep the home and tend his land... and except for the one son that looks like a clone of Pit (much to Pittoo's vexation), they're all daughters! Dark Pit is taken aback at how prolific he and his wife are, then one day Pit shows up with gifts and congratulates Dark Pit on his fifth child. Except he only has four children and his wife had not said anything! Pittoo dismisses it as Pit being an idiot until his wife starts showing signs of pregnancy a day or so later. It's then that Dark Pit catches on to Palutena's involvement, goes to his altar to her, and yells at her to knock it off. His wife later gives birth to twin daughters! XD

lol I pictured Dark Pit building altars to Viridi and Palutena on his land. His wife thinks it's because he's a spiritual man, but soon after construction is complete, she catches him ranting and cursing at them. When he's done, she quickly puts offerings at the altars and prays for forgiveness! This happens pretty often.

The idea of Dark Pit becoming a family man is both a wholesome and humorous idea to me!

Wasn't entirely sure what to put up for Yoshi so apologize for it being a bit subpar of a post. Better to get something up than nothing lol

gratiarework.png
Oh wow you really weren’t kidding about them looking alike! But holy Christ on a cracker she looks absolutely adorable!! Fhdkfjfidi I absolutely live for the red bows on her school uniform and that thief costume is just mwah 😩🤌

On the topic of adult characters and their kiddos headcanons, I've said that I can imagine Dark Pit one day deciding to live on the earth/Overworld. I had a funny thought of Palutena blessing him with plenty of hands to help him keep the home and tend his land... and except for the one son that looks like a clone of Pit (much to Pittoo's vexation), they're all daughters! Dark Pit is taken aback at how prolific he and his wife are, then one day Pit shows up with gifts and congratulates Dark Pit on his fifth child. Except he only has four children and his wife had not said anything! Pittoo dismisses it as Pit being an idiot until his wife starts showing signs of pregnancy a day or so later. It's then that Dark Pit catches on to Palutena's involvement, goes to his altar to her, and yells at her to knock it off. His wife later gives birth to twin daughters! XD

lol I pictured Dark Pit building altars to Viridi and Palutena on his land. His wife thinks it's because he's a spiritual man, but soon after construction is complete, she catches him ranting and cursing at them. When he's done, she quickly puts offerings at the altars and prays for forgiveness! This happens pretty often.

The idea of Dark Pit becoming a family man is both a wholesome and humorous idea to me!
Lmao I love this concept so much. Now just imagine Dark Pit shows up to a reunion with all six of these kiddos and they get to have a play date with Zelda's kiddos and Roxas' kiddos. The Terrible Trio can all be proud and happy parents together

Oh wow you really weren’t kidding about them looking alike! But holy Christ on a cracker she looks absolutely adorable!! Fhdkfjfidi I absolutely live for the red bows on her school uniform and that thief costume is just mwah 😩🤌
Lmao yeah. This concept is nearly 4 years old too. Her thieves outfit obviously takes plenty of inspiration from Papa Joker, though I'm sure he'd be screaming if he found out she has a persona cuz well, that probably means bad things

Lmao I love this concept so much. Now just imagine Dark Pit shows up to a reunion with all six of these kiddos and they get to have a play date with Zelda's kiddos and Roxas' kiddos. The Terrible Trio can all be proud and happy parents together

Lmao yeah. This concept is nearly 4 years old too. Her thieves outfit obviously takes plenty of inspiration from Papa Joker, though I'm sure he'd be screaming if he found out she has a persona cuz well, that probably means bad things
Lmao like father like daughter👨‍👧 Oooh what’s her Persona? Or I guess the first thing to ask for should be her name lol Also could I maybe possibly doodle some fanart of her? 👀👉👈

Off topic but I ended up going back to redraw adult Zelda
1680156335297.png
Theofhfsif I know I should have probably put some kinda detail of the white sash/garment/tunic thingie but I just couldn’t be bothered to lmao. The general goal of the design was to take what traits are in her canon design and to switch them up just enough to where you get that balance of it being a semi fresh look while still looking like something this incarnation of Zelda would wear. Oh and most importantly I took major inspiration from the color palette that her in game sprite has, hence all the lilac.

1680156858969.png

But who cares about that when I’ve got an update to the totally official* Rp Anime opening! Dhwlfhsk It’s been since December and all I got to show for it are 18 seconds but hey what can ya do lol. Anyways The new characters added were Zelda, Cream, Kirby, and Byleth. SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Gears Gears Ploegy Ploegy

(For people on mobile click on the little box in the corner. that will open a new tab with an actual watchable version of the clip

*It not pls don’t sue me/j

Last edited:
Lol imagine Zelda and Roxas's faces when Dark Pit shows up with a whopping 6 kids, all but one of them being girls! And they're all under 10 years old! Thankfully, Pittoo is a good papa and they're all well-behaved!

Palutena sees Dark Pit's brood and has a very proud, and maybe a little smug, grin. Sometime during the reunion, Dark Pit gets snarky and Palutena warns him that he might soon be blessed with triplets! She tells his poor wife later that she was just joking! Dark Pit likely kept it secret that he was once an angel, so one can only imagine the wife's shock when she sees Palutena and Pit! The woman apologizes profusely for her husband's blasphemies. Palutena waves it off; she never took it personally. Besides, the spouse already has a lot on her plate by having Dark Pit as a husband!

Some of the fighters coo over the boy and compliment Pit on how much his son resembles him. He has to awkwardly explain that the boy is actually his nephew. Dark Pit overhears the conversation and glowers at them, just daring them to even think that infidelity was involved!

I was thinking that maybe the wife is actually the little girl from the Ring of Chaos chapter, all grown up!
View attachment 1077224
Theofhfsif I know I should have probably put some kinda detail of the white sash/garment/tunic thingie but I just couldn’t be bothered to lmao. The general goal of the design was to take what traits are in her canon design and to switch them up just enough to where you get that balance of it being a semi fresh look while still looking like something this incarnation of Zelda would wear. Oh and most importantly I took major inspiration from the color palette that her in game sprite has, hence all the lilac.

View attachment 1077228

But who cares about that when I’ve got an update to the totally official* Rp Anime opening! Dhwlfhsk It’s been since December and all I got to show for it are 18 seconds but hey what can ya do lol. Anyways The new characters added were Zelda, Cream, Kirby, and Byleth. SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Gears Gears Ploegy Ploegy

(For people on mobile click on the little box in the corner. that will open a new tab with an actual watchable version of the clip

That Zelda design is lovely! I like the simplicity of it; it looks comfortable and easy to wear!

Very well done on the animation! I know it takes a lot of time and effort to do! The new stuff looks great, and Zelda's battle with the Miis is still funny!

Lmao like father like daughter👨‍👧 Oooh what’s her Persona? Or I guess the first thing to ask for should be her name lol Also could I maybe possibly doodle some fanart of her? 👀👉👈
Her name is Gratia- codenamed Jester. Her persona is Orithyia (specifically the Amazon queen since Greek mythology has like 5 Orithyias lmao). Perhaps I redraw/redesign her persona at some point cuz that concept is old and outdated by now. Anywho, of course! Feel free to draw her if you'd like ^^ I don't mind one bit

View attachment 1077224

View attachment 1077228

Ooooh I love how you designed Zelda! She looks pretty and mature! I especially love the hairstyle!

And oml the return of the epic opening! Byleth waking up looking so beautiful. How does he do it? I need to know his secrets. It's not fair!

Lol imagine Zelda and Roxas's faces when Dark Pit shows up with a whopping 6 kids, all but one of them being girls! And they're all under 10 years old! Thankfully, Pittoo is a good papa and they're all well-behaved!

Palutena sees Dark Pit's brood and has a very proud, and maybe a little smug, grin. Sometime during the reunion, Dark Pit gets snarky and Palutena warns him that he might soon be blessed with triplets! She tells his poor wife later that she was just joking! Dark Pit likely kept it secret that he was once an angel, so one can only imagine the wife's shock when she sees Palutena and Pit! The woman apologizes profusely for her husband's blasphemies. Palutena waves it off; she never took it personally. Besides, the spouse already has a lot on her plate by having Dark Pit as a husband!

Some of the fighters coo over the boy and compliment Pit on how much his son resembles him. He has to awkwardly explain that the boy is actually his nephew. Dark Pit overhears the conversation and glowers at them, just daring them to even think that infidelity was involved!

I was thinking that maybe the wife is actually the little girl from the Ring of Chaos chapter, all grown up!
Roxas is amazed he has that many kids while he on the other hand probably has only one- which is likely a son imagine if like Pittoo his son looks like Sora instead of him. His son probably looks nothing like him anyways and looks like his mama whoever that might be

Roxas is amazed he has that many kids while he on the other hand probably has only one- which is likely a son imagine if like Pittoo his son looks like Sora instead of him. His son probably looks nothing like him anyways and looks like his mama whoever that might be
Roxas comments on the huge number of kids, and Dark Pit grumbles something about not having had a full night’s sleep in years!

That’d be funny if the kid’s a little Sora clone! I think Roxas would take it in stride, unlike Pittoo. Roxas’s boy gets moody, and Zelda and Pittoo see his glare, and they’re like, “Oh! There it is! THERE’S Roxas!” Lol

If his kids act up or show attitude (and some of them definitely inherited their father’s attitude), Dark Pit just has to stare at them and they immediately correct themselves!

I can see the Hero of Winds being a very chill and doting dad, especially if he has a daughter. The girl has Tetra’s fire, but T’ink’s mellowness to balance her out. She’s also a sleepyhead like her dad and often falls asleep during her lessons.

Picturing Pit as a dad, is it weird that I can see him being very similar to Mufasa from the Lion King? Wise and stern when he has to be, but also able to have fun and not take everything so seriously? I can easily picture him having to scold his kid for doing something reckless and dangerous, then playing with them later, very similar to the “Kings of the Past” scene!

“Your son’s awake, Lady Palutena.”
“Until the land is blessed with my light, Pit, he’s your son!”
*sighs* “Alright, alright, I’m up!”

That’d be funny if the kid’s a little Sora clone! I think Roxas would take it in stride, unlike Pittoo. Roxas’s boy gets moody, and Zelda and Pittoo see his glare, and they’re like, “Oh! There it is! THERE’S Roxas!” Lol
It'd make even more sense that his son would look like Sora if someone like Xion is the mother. But you're right, no matter what his kid is gonna have the mood Roxas face. He is eternally blessed with these faces thanks to Roxas
BtTdPwD.png
pKQbKvH.png

But also he is probably like this too cuz of his dad

Credits to chachacharlieco link to the og post is attached to the pic

Pittoo’s night before the reunion is like:

Roxas’s boy is gonna be surrounded by girls at the reunion lol

Rosalina helps out by giving each child a Luma to look over them so the adults can enjoy themselves without worrying about the kiddos.

I have a headcanon that Samus cannot have children, or that even if she could she would not want to risk it due to her mixed up genes. Her job also makes having a family virtually impossible. Samus is so happy for the other fighters, but I think Zelda and Peach can pick up a touch of sadness from the bounty hunter.

Last edited:
That Zelda design is lovely! I like the simplicity of it; it looks comfortable and easy to wear!

Very well done on the animation! I know it takes a lot of time and effort to do! The new stuff looks great, and Zelda's battle with the Miis is still funny!
thank you thank you! 😚 I love how flowy Alttp Zelda’s dress is so that was one of the big things I wanted to keep. Plus when being the queen is as stressful as it is the least she can do is dress for comfort lmao. Chdkfjdofj and most importantly her cape would make the perfect hiding spot for her kiddos when they’re playing hide and seek.

Her name is Gratia- codenamed Jester. Her persona is Orithyia (specifically the Amazon queen since Greek mythology has like 5 Orithyias lmao). Perhaps I redraw/redesign her persona at some point cuz that concept is old and outdated by now. Anywho, of course! Feel free to draw her if you'd like ^^ I don't mind one bit
1680215507741.png

Roxas’s boy is gonna be surrounded by girls at the reunion lol
He probably would be lost on what to do. Poor boy isn't used to being around girls unless maybe Sora has a daughter
thank you thank you! 😚 I love how flowy Alttp Zelda’s dress is so that was one of the big things I wanted to keep. Plus when being the queen is as stressful as it is the least she can do is dress for comfort lmao. Chdkfjdofj and most importantly her cape would make the perfect hiding spot for her kiddos when they’re playing hide and seek.

OMG this is absolutely adorable! She looks so cute and her hair is so fluffy ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

D'awwww! D'awwww at the idea of Zelda's children playing under her cloak and d'awwww at the Gratia art! She's poofy!

He probably would be lost on what to do. Poor boy isn't used to being around girls unless maybe Sora has a daughter

OMG this is absolutely adorable! She looks so cute and her hair is so fluffy ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
Pittoo's boy grabs Roxas's boy and yells at him to run for it! Girls EVERYWHERE! The two of them probably get into a fight, eventually. The mothers are concerned about the boys' well-being, while Roxas and Dark Pit ask who won! XD Papa Pittoo is gonna be in my head for a while. It's such a fun thing to think about lol

If there's any babies, you know they're gonna be passed around! Kirby waves his little stumpy arms at the adults. He wants to be held and rocked too!

It'd be kind of funny if Pikachu and Lucario became a thing; they are compatible in the games! There's a whole litter of Pichus and one Riolu!

I'll make a T'ink/Pit post this weekend. I'm back to the gym and kung-fu class after spending the month letting my ankle heal.

Pittoo's boy grabs Roxas's boy and yells at him to run for it! Girls EVERYWHERE! The two of them probably get into a fight, eventually. The mothers are concerned about the boys' well-being, while Roxas and Dark Pit ask who won! XD Papa Pittoo is gonna be in my head for a while. It's such a fun thing to think about lol
Roxas, while caring if his son won or not, hopes he didn't summon a keyblade or something in said fight Roxas becoming a keyblade master and choosing his own son as an apprentice

If Vegeta can become a family man, surely Dark Pit can too! XD

I see it more likely that Pit gets a putto to mentor than have any children of his own. He gets a Padawan!

And then there's Layton, who has adopted kids. He ends up in cryogenic stasis for a decade and his kids grow up without him. The guy's already got so much tragedy in his life; Level-5, just let the poor professor be happy!

I'll just set this here
orithyiarework.png

And then there's Layton, who has adopted kids. He ends up in cryogenic stasis for a decade and his kids grow up without him. The guy's already got so much tragedy in his life; Level-5, just let the poor professor be happy!
This hurts my heart oml

I swear, it’s like the writers for the Prof. Layton games get together and think, “How else can we make Layton’s life tragic??”

Lol the twin girls are born shortly before the SSB Annual Reunion, and as soon as Pittoo’s family shows up, they hear the sound of someone running in heels, and Palutena is soon seen coming straight at them! “LET ME SEE THE BABIES!!”

Bowser’s like, “Six?? Those are rookie numbers! You can never have too many! Build an army!”

At the idea of building an army, Pittoo seems to seriously consider it a moment until he sees the spouse’s horrified look!

Sora having a daughter would be so cute! She'd have him wrapped around her little finger! I can definitely see her having a Disney-themed bedroom, and being treated like a princess. Donald, Goofy, and Mickey are definitely her uncles! I can see her being very spoiled, yet she's never rotten.

Lol Sora shows up to the reunion and gives everyone tickets to Didney Worl!

Sora having a daughter would be so cute! She'd have him wrapped around her little finger! I can definitely see her having a Disney-themed bedroom, and being treated like a princess. Donald, Goofy, and Mickey are definitely her uncles! I can see her being very spoiled, yet she's never rotten.

Lol Sora shows up to the reunion and gives everyone tickets to Didney Worl!
Honestly, Sora probably ends up with a decent sized family cuz I can see him loving having a full house. Never a dull moment then. But his oldest being a daughter who is spoiled rotten, but has Sora's pure sunshine personality. While Sora spoils her a lot, her uncles probably spoil her just as much

Sora quickly winning favors with every Smash Bros children when he shows up with tickets to Disney World lmao

The Koopalings to Bowser after Sora shows up with the tickets:

I think Bowser likely would take them if Sora gave him tickets, but it's funny to imagine it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back