• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Also I just wanted to pop by to apologize for my scarce posting! I've been so stressed out trying to transfer the last of my things in my move PLUS now spending REAL TIME with my S/O takes precedence now, BUT I promise I will post as much as I can when I can! I'll definitely be posting tomorrow!

It's all good! I know you've been in a move, and spending time with your offline loved ones always takes priority over a game!

I'm a little late, but my dms are always open if anyone ever needs to talk about something. I don't mind lending an ear to others who needs someone ^^

Sora could not process Donald actually doing something lmao

On another note, Roxas finally has been moved! He's not having a good day

Have another one! YT's recommending these to me. I gotta share this one lol

I will say, listening to the DMC5 soundtrack is helpful when writing combat scenes!

Last edited:
I’ve never tasted sea-salt ice cream before. I have an ice cream maker; I should grab a recipe and make some!

Roxas will accept all the sea-salt ice cream offered to him, no questions asked

Just call him Sora and make his day even better. 10/10 idea I swear

I am SO tempted to pick up Dark Pit so Roxas can have a friend, but there’s that other part of me that finds the idea of him being stuck with Peach, and Peach possibly “pavloving” him into being a good boy, a funny thought as well!

Poor Snake having to deal with two surly, superpowered teen boys, though!

I am SO tempted to pick up Dark Pit so Roxas can have a friend, but there’s that other part of me that finds the idea of him being stuck with Peach, and Peach possibly “pavloving” him into being a good boy, a funny thought as well!

Poor Snake having to deal with two surly, superpowered teen boys, though!
Do it! Do it! Do it!

Do it! Do it! Do it!
If I do, that means I'll have three characters with Snake and Steve should the Pyra group make it over there! Hmm...

lol I can see an interaction like

Dark Pit: *punches Roxas*

Sora: Oh, Roxas! You made a friend! 8D

Roxas and Dark Pit:

Attachments

• BD5CA488-40D1-487B-A0C7-E78A9F09DA63.gif
    BD5CA488-40D1-487B-A0C7-E78A9F09DA63.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back