• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Yeah, I just have no clue where to really put him to begin with if I do move him. The two ideas I have if I move him are, he joins Snake and Steve (not sure exactly how, but ya know it can be figured out) or when Joker and Inkling move away from Bowser he can unfortunately stumble upon that area and end up helping Bowser and his army with Rathalos (and that gives Bowser a new interaction as well so he wouldn't be alone)
Just say he spawned in the Congo, heard Snakes grenade go off, and went to investigate if ya wanna Roxas to hang out with Snake and Steve!

In the OOC thread of an old SSB Brawl RP, we were all messing around, and Pit had "the world's smallest violin" that he'd play whenever a jerk character was depressed. XD Falco eventually snatched it from him and destroyed it, and Samus took it upon herself to repair it.

There was also a moment where everyone played Twister. Except Toon Link, 'cuz he has tiny legs. It was a close match between Shiek and ZS Samus.

Also, Bowser's shell is larger on the inside, and is fully furnished. There were a few instances of a Smash Brother hiding in there.

Last edited:
In the OOC thread of an old SSB Brawl RP, we were all messing around, and Pit had "the world's smallest violin" that he'd play whenever a jerk character was depressed. XD Falco eventually snatched it from him and destroyed it, and Samus took it upon herself to repair it.

There was also a moment where everyone played Twister. Except Toon Link, 'cuz he has tiny legs. It was a close match between Shiek and ZS Samus.
sounds like fun. I’m now imagining that SpongeBob episode where you mentioned world’s smallest violin. I can’t stop laughing.

Oh my a game of twister? 👀 I’m gonna guess Pokey will try to sabotage. Or Bowser Jr does

Pretty much! XD

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Falco was the reason Pit played the WSV a lot! Which.. no wonder Falco eventually had enough and destroyed it.

Just say he spawned in the Congo, heard Snakes grenade go off, and went to investigate if ya wanna Roxas to hang out with Snake and Steve!
I’ll keep this in mind! I’d want both of you to be chill with me throwing him there in the first place!

Welp sounds like a plan then! I’ll work on moving him over to join them though probably won’t be till tomorrow

Depending on how things go, Snake may have more Little Brothers to look after! Pyra/Mythra will have help! XD

Snake's dream

Lol imagine Samus in a sundress, passing out lemonade, and all the Little Brothers in Scout uniforms and playing with Duck Hunt Dog.

Sorry for not posting for Sephiroth my muse isn’t cooperating >~<

Yeah, I just have no clue where to really put him to begin with if I do move him. The two ideas I have if I move him are, he joins Snake and Steve (not sure exactly how, but ya know it can be figured out) or when Joker and Inkling move away from Bowser he can unfortunately stumble upon that area and end up helping Bowser and his army with Rathalos (and that gives Bowser a new interaction as well so he wouldn't be alone)
Don't worry about Bowser honestly. This whole arc/mission has gone on for long enough already.

In fact this Rathalos situation was designed specifically as a distraction to allow for Joker and Inkling to get the HELL out of dodge. Don't feel like the both of you are obligated to stay.

They'll see each other again for sure, regardless of the choice. I'll figure something for Bowser to do afterwards; maybe bug some other group. But know Im not trying to hold yall hostage haha~

Wait, which manga did this come from?? How come I've never seen this before until now??? I LOVE IT~

Last edited:
Don't worry about Bowser honestly. This whole arc/mission has gone on for long enough already.

In fact this Rathalos situation was designed specifically as a distraction to allow for Joker and Inkling to get the HELL out of dodge. Don't feel like the both of you are obligated to stay.

They'll see each other again for sure, regardless of the choice. I'll figure something for Bowser to do afterwards; maybe bug some other group. But know Im not trying to hold yall hostage haha~
Was just an idea so no biggies! Roxas is gonna go chill with Snake and Steve for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back