• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I can imagine they have Ann on speed dial lol
They get her on speed dial after she makes her cameo. Soon her and Morgana will show up to Joker hopefully he doesn't have a few broken bones from super jumping when they do
It is!

I can easily see Pyra/Mythra, Toon Link, Pit, and Jeff having a traveling montage to this song 83
Woo a traveling montage lmao

They get her on speed dial after she makes her cameo. Soon her and Morgana will show up to Joker hopefully he doesn't have a few broken bones from super jumping when they do

Woo a traveling montage lmao
A telepath with a phone double the fun lol hopefully he comes out ok.. Paula’s praying ability was only meant for Giygas.

Traveling montage dressed as pirates woo!! Yeees

He'll figure out how to land. I'm sure he will lmao. He may have to pinball down a few branches first dw Ann or Morgana can patch him up if he's hurt again

He'll figure out how to land. I'm sure he will lmao. He may have to pinball down a few branches first dw Ann or Morgana can patch him up if he's hurt again
Lmao yep, he’ll be totally fine 😅
193CDD43-4175-4DDC-BF3E-60155A924EC1.png

YO, JOKER DIED FROM SLIPPING OVER INKLING'S ORANGE JUICE - LETS GOOOOOOOOOO~!
- Bowser Jr (probably)
This has the same energy as someone celebrating a a clutch-as-fuck, game winning play.

Browser Jr.: LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO, #1 VICTORY ROYALE! REST IN PISS, BOZO!
Inkling: This is SPLATOON, you uncultured swine

So I've been thinking for Roxas, maybe I just gotta bonk him out and reset him so he can be part of something. That being said, I'm not sure which group would wanna have him around if this ends up happening

So I've been thinking for Roxas, maybe I just gotta bonk him out and reset him so he can be part of something. That being said, I'm not sure which group would wanna have him around if this ends up happening
That’s understandable. I haven’t heard from Meta Knight’s player in a while, and he and Cyan are closest to Roxas. Since Roxas has only had one post, I’m fine with a retcon if that’s what you want to do.

Yeah, I just have no clue where to really put him to begin with if I do move him. The two ideas I have if I move him are, he joins Snake and Steve (not sure exactly how, but ya know it can be figured out) or when Joker and Inkling move away from Bowser he can unfortunately stumble upon that area and end up helping Bowser and his army with Rathalos (and that gives Bowser a new interaction as well so he wouldn't be alone)

I'm considering claiming Bayonetta while she's open, but I'm even less confident that I can play her well than I was with Snake. Admittedly, it's because I never finished her first game or even touched the other two, but she seems like she'd be a super fun edition to the current cast.

Omg! Bayo yes!!! Joker's mom! Joker's Mom!

So yesterday I was talking to a friend of mine about how I'm using Roxas in this rp he hears about this a lot since I'm having so much fun with it and I told him that Roxas was gonna start trying to figure out who is a nobody and who isn't and just be an absolute mess and today he sends me this I have gotten friends to make fanart for this lmao
20221206_151030.jpg

I may edit my Pit/TL post when I get home. Thinking on it, I feel I didn’t give Jeff or Pyra/Mythra much to respond to!

So yesterday I was talking to a friend of mine about how I'm using Roxas in this rp he hears about this a lot since I'm having so much fun with it and I told him that Roxas was gonna start trying to figure out who is a nobody and who isn't and just be an absolute mess and today he sends me this I have gotten friends to make fanart for this lmao
20221206_151030.jpg
Fhsfhsof it’s weird to think that this rp doesn’t just exist within a vacuum dbdkcuakf but omg tell your friend that their art is amazing!!!

Fhsfhsof it’s weird to think that this rp doesn’t just exist within a vacuum dbdkcuakf but omg tell your friend that their art is amazing!!!
My dumbass always tells my non rp friends about fun stuff in rps I'm in. They really hear no end to it lmao but also me doing this just shows how much fun I'm having.

On a separate note I have passed along all your kind words to him! He was very excited/happy to be able to draw this he's a big Kingdom Hearts nerd after all and is part of the reason I actually decided to play so he's always happy when I talk about KH stuff lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back