• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I kinda want Paula to learn Inkling’s language maybe a new friendship develops.

Joker is banned from Inklish. We already know he's accidently saying the most insulting things possible he probably learned from Pearl

Sickness is slowly starting to subside; finally feel like Im over the hump. Will get to posting for Bowser and the army either today or maybe tomorrow.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat - Dunno if Im blind or just missed it, but Sephiroth still needs to post I believe

Sickness is slowly starting to subside; finally feel like Im over the hump. Will get to posting for Bowser and the army either today or maybe tomorrow.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat - Dunno if Im blind or just missed it, but Sephiroth still needs to post I believe
No you’re not blind I’ll get to him tomorrow or Tuesday sorry I have a lot on my mind.

Nah. I last track of time at first, and started to work on posting yesterday and just wasn't feeling it. I'm starting to write again right now.

I'm gonna try and write for Sora tonight so I can start planning Roxas

If anyone has idea for Roxas do feel free to share

I'm gonna try and write for Sora tonight so I can start planning Roxas

If anyone has idea for Roxas do feel free to share
I don’t have any ideas for Roxas I’m afraid :( on another note I need to get a post for Cyan.

Everyone learns that they should just stick to their usual language

Pit: "Accidentally curses Samus in Chozo"
Samus: *Clutches Pit's neck* WHATTHEFUCKDIDYOUSAYABOUTMYMOTHERYOULITTLEBITCHBOY~?!
Must... resist... making... joke!

It's... It's... SO... easy!

I WILL say that Pit and Dark Pit blush whenever they are grabbed in Smash Ultimate! >; D

Last edited:
And posted for Bowser! Ploegy Ploegy SheepKing SheepKing - Decided this was the best time to put in that little surprise for yall to enjoy~

Also apologize if the post is a bit meh; still not back at 100% capacity from my cold~

Will get a Samus post out tonight or tomorrow~

Hmm should I have the mako experiments wreck havoc in the military base but Seph destroys them for being a pest cause he’s a one man fight type of guy..?

Fun fact: I was originally considering on the" Deus Ex Monster Hunter" to be something else compared to the popular Rathalos. However I thought it might be a bit overkill in the beginning portion and the fact Rathalos actually appeared in Smash Ultimate as a Boss, so I wanted to honor that introduction here.

What I originally had in mind was either an Astalos or a Zinogre to come in and wreck face; though I might save them for... future instances if possible~

Im a big MH fan btw~ in case yall couldn't tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back