• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I mean, I'll say this. I haven't gotten actually sick in like 2 - 3 years; even during high COVID. That being said, sickness was gonna eventually catch up to me anyways so oof.

Yeah same part time I got sick was years ago with a throat infection

I can't say the same. I unfortunately have been cursed with a poor immune system so I catch so much and always get hit pretty badly

61F2CAB8-298B-461E-849B-D6DBBB78930F.png
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Minako Minako The image of Pikachu and Peach as ghosts was just so cute that I had to make a lil doodle of it! Sjflsjfod first I draw Christmas Art b4 thanksgiving and now I’m drawing Halloween art before Christmas, seems like I’m allergic to drawing the right art for the right holiday (Also Ignore that this Pikachu technically isn’t actually Ash’s lmao 😅)

VERY cute!

I was thinking about that very episode of Pokemon at the time too!

Oh dear, poor Samus upon seeing her friends as ghosts!

At least Pumpkaboo's Trick or Treat move is temporary and doesn't involve dropping a chandelier on your head!

Ploegy Ploegy May I recommend the Wild Arms games? The first one is on the PlayStation store it’s dirt cheap. The 1st one is great in terms of story and characters. Out of all the Wild Arms I highly recommend the 1st.

The 2nd and 4th are good but I prefer the 2nd in my honest opinion. The problem with the 4th is the battle mechanics, story, and the infamous ending. Oh boy the damn ending was really terrible. Like through the story the main cast have close bonds like their family then the ending happened.. they part ways and never see each other.

I don’t think you can find the 2nd or 4th except on Amazon. But the 3rd Wild Arms is on the PlayStation store.

Ploegy Ploegy May I recommend the Wild Arms games? The first one is on the PlayStation store it’s dirt cheap. The 1st one is great in terms of story and characters. Out of all the Wild Arms I highly recommend the 1st.

The 2nd and 4th are good but I prefer the 2nd in my honest opinion. The problem with the 4th is the battle mechanics, story, and the infamous ending. Oh boy the damn ending was really terrible. Like through the story the main cast have close bonds like their family then the ending happened.. they part ways and never see each other.

I don’t think you can find the 2nd or 4th except on Amazon. But the 3rd Wild Arms is on the PlayStation store.
I'll have to look into it at some point. Thanks for the recommendation

Thanks for this, YT!

This is beautiful lmao

Apologies I didn't get Joker up alongside Pyra's post. I wanted to get something up since today ended up being busier than I expected. I'll work on Joker's still tonight, but it'll likely be tomorrow when I post. I'll also work on Sora asap!

And once I'm caught up figuring out Roxas will happen. Thinking about what I possibly could do for him to gain an interaction

Huh was thinking Jeff could present the idea of making the sky runner II to Pit and Pyra/Mythra

Poor Pyra lol! She's such a sweetheart!

Would Jeff be able to find the material to make a little spaceship though?

A friend of mine suggested Toon Link create a wind strong enough to give Pit the lift needed to glide and they tie him to the King of Red Lions like a kite! XD

Pit being flown like a kite is such a funny idea lmao

Anyone: Sora what are you doing?
Sora: Teaching Pit how to fly
Anyone: Uh, I'm sure there are better ways than this Sora

Users who are viewing this thread

Back