• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Sora: *being pulled by the Pit kite due to powerful winds* By the way, Happy Wednesday everyone! 8D

Toon Link: *running behind Sora while waving the Wind Waker*

It'd probably end with Pit getting caught in tree branches, and Sora crashing into the tree!

Dark Pit and Roxas are just looking on in complete disappointment and/or disgust

Sora and Pit become besties while Roxas and Dark Pit become besties

Vanitas tries to join the group. Both Roxas and Dark Pit kick his ass. He cramps their style!

Captain Falcon sees the Pits, Sora, Roxas, Vanitas, Ventus... ALL OF THEM, and is like, "Dang, Palutena! How many baby-daddies you got??"

Last edited:
shfoacuso I could imagine that as a prank they’d swap clothes to pretend to be each other and confuse the ever loving heck outta everyone. Thought you were talking to Sora? Nope! It’s Pit. Who’s that Black haired child over there? Vanitas? Dark Pit? Xion??? Who the heck knows!

They all dye their hair brown and wear the same outfit. Maximum chaos and confusion

As I said before, Sora wouldn't be able to pull off Pit's Resting Bitch face, and Pit would trip on the clown shoes!

D'aww, I think if Xion was around, she'd definitely be welcomed into the Roxas and Pittoo team!

Last edited:
As I said before, Sora wouldn't be able to pull off Pit's Resting Bitch face, and Pit would trip on the clown shoes!
That's why if they all just match, nobody has to pretend to be someone else

Everyone else is trying to figure out why there are now four Pit look alikes

Also random but I had the thought of Roxas seeing Joker from a distance and only seeing his coat and instantly thinking he’s in the Organization. Probably asks him if he’s also a nobody and Joker becomes greatly offended lmao

Roxas and Sora try to decide whether or not Dark Pit is a Heartless or a Nobody. I think Pittoo would be insulted regardless!

Oh, Roy could possibly join in the fun too! I remember folks comparing Roy and Pit's looks after Brawl's release.

.. Pokey and Jeff asking what the heck are heartless and nobody..

I'm pretty sure Pokey would become a Heartless if he were in KH! He'd succumb to his envy and loneliness.

Last edited:
Smash Bros. start making their Nobody-sonas!

Ganondorf and Ridley would make for some frightening Heartless and Nobodies!

Last edited:
The moment Roxas sees Arsene he thinks that’s Joker’s heartless

Roxas about to have a whole wall of info on the fighters and he just tries to piece together every thing. It’s all just a mess lmao. Sora’s just watching in pure confusion

Joker said the woomy. He's doing his best out there lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back