• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
If they find his secret brain food lunch stash that thing is the best and ain’t cheap.

if pit and dark pit come to inspect joker's room, i feel like he just leaves morgana in there to pester them and keep them from touching any of his weapons he has hiding around or thief's tools he was crafting

sora probably has nothing too out of the ordinary out. probably just various keychains for his keyblade (maybe even ones crafted after the worlds of smash)

pyra would purposely leave out sweets baked by her, and mythra would leave some too. it's clear who made which ones lmao

yoshi probably has fruits and cookies from peach sitting around and would be sad to come back to them eaten peach probably makes him special yoshi shaped cookies that make him very happy

roxas has seashells and popsicle sticks all over the place. definitely makes people question just how much seasalt ice cream he is eating in a day
If they were in boot camp, all that would be considered contraband and ALL of them would get a smoking session from the Drill Sergeant LOL

I'm assuming you're talking about their bedrooms if the Smash Stadium had dormitories. In that case, everyone's okay! XD

If they were in boot camp, all that would be considered contraband and ALL of them would get a smoking session from the Drill Sergeant LOL

I'm assuming you're talking about their bedrooms if the Smash Stadium had dormitories. In that case, everyone's okay! XD
well if it's a boot camp, joker's already out the door the moment they enter his quarters to avoid any session with the drill sergeant

pyra internally crying, but mythra comes out instead. chaos ensues

sora, roxas and yoshi accept their punishment, but are unlikely to change

well if it's a boot camp, joker's already out the door the moment they enter his quarters to avoid any session with the drill sergeant

pyra internally crying, but mythra comes out instead. chaos ensues

sora, roxas and yoshi accept their punishment, but are unlikely to change
Yall this is Sergeant Guy's job, why yall lettin these MAGGOTS lead?

I unironically imagine him sounding like the TF2 Soldier~

Sergeant Guy and Pit talking about all the stupid stuff their grunts do!

Sergeant Guy: So why is that Centurion carrying a potted plant with him, Captain?

Pit: He was asking too many stupid questions, so he carries that to replace the wasted oxygen Viridi works so hard to make, Sergeant.

I'd wonder how Joker got into the Army to begin with LOL

Sergeant Guy and Pit talking about all the stupid stuff their grunts do!

Sergeant Guy: So why is that Centurion carrying a potted plant with him, Captain?

Pit: He was asking too many stupid questions, so he carries that to replace the wasted oxygen Viridi works so hard to make, Sergeant.

I'd wonder how Joker got into the Army to begin with LOL
Sergeant Guy: Welcome to Camp Bowser~ A CIVILIAN?! HOW THE HELL DID HE GET ON THIS BASE? I WILL HAVE SOMEONE'S ASS FOR DINNER! GET THIS CIVILIAN CLOWN OFF KINGLY PROPERTY!

Snake and Samus are watching this all go down like, "Yep, I remember my days in boot camp. Good times."

you know the army wouldn't even want someone like joker. this is a teen that said he would target one of japan's top governmental figureheads and take the country from him. pretty sure that might be a red flag. just maybe

FINALLY posted! Sorry it took so long
god falcon is gonna kill me with everything he says lmao

I told yall my Falcon was on a whole other level 😎. And this is but a mere FRACTION of his power 😈. Also, made this small collage of the Swamp crew just so I have an excuse to use Photoshop again. 😅
SSBCollage.png

Captain Falcon is just gonna roast EVERYBODY eventually!

Military shenanigans in RP can be so fun!

Huge group of Koopa privates from Bowser's army: *raises hand, about to salute* Oh! Good morning, Cap--

Pit: NOPE! *grabs laurel crown and chucks it over the heads of the Koopas, then walks past them, picks up his crown, puts it back on, and keeps walking without looking back*

(To explain for non-military folks, it is expected for lower enlisted to salute officers, such as a captain. The captain has to salute back. This means a lot of time wasted if an officer encounters a large group of lower-enlisted lol It's not unusual for officers to try and avoid salute trains by doing things such as crossing to the street opposite of the group)

Aww, now I pictured the poor Goomba privates getting chewed out for not saluting an officer... because they don't have hands!

Last edited:
team swamp? more like team "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?!" they own it now. they are shrek

IT'S ALL OGRE NOW!

Oh no, it's even WORSE (or better depending on who you are) because SHADOW is in the group! And if you don't get this, good!

yoshi is the equivalent of donkey despite funnily enough being the most ogre-like lmao

over in the jungle, i'm sure joker has dubbed himself leader of his group so whether they like it or not, they're the phantom thieves of heart now

yoshi is the equivalent of donkey despite funnily enough being the most ogre-like lmao

over in the jungle, i'm sure joker has dubbed himself leader of his group so whether they like it or not, they're the phantom thieves of heart now
I mean the group already has Futaba (Inkling) Ann, (Paula) and Ryuji (Prompto) so it all checks out lmao

I mean the group already has Futaba (Inkling) Ann, (Paula) and Ryuji (Prompto) so it all checks out lmao
inkling, paula and prompto: *dresses up as the phantom thieves*
joker: huh, my phantom thieves do be looking different lately. damn budget cuts

The Pyra group go to the Military Base and see the carnage, and Pyra's like, "OMG I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back