• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
SheepKing SheepKing Feel free to post Isabelle first uh it may take awhile for me I’m trying to get into that homicidal Sephiroth muse lol. 😂

This is Pit.. yep it’s gonna be burned in my head 😂
I had to do some thinking on just how Pit would try to intimidate someone in case he has to in RP. With his other incarnations, it's pretty easy to imagine since he's portrayed in a more tough and serious manner, but English Dub Uprising Pit is just so goofy that it's really hard to imagine that version of him trying to scare anyone!

As I said, he probably lets out his inner Drill Sergeant. Probably has one hell of a glare too!

Genie Palutena is burned in my brain
genie palu and street rat joker i dunno if joker wants help from any gods after the last one he dealt with though lmao
Pit tries to teach Sora how to be intimidating lol

He's the Captain of Palutena's army, he's probably had to let out his inner Drill Sergeant at times!

sora still never can learn no matter how much he practices

I had to do some thinking on just how Pit would try to intimidate someone in case he has to in RP. With his other incarnations, it's pretty easy to imagine since he's portrayed in a more tough and serious manner, but English Dub Uprising Pit is just so goofy that it's really hard to imagine that version of him trying to scare anyone!

As I said, he probably lets out his inner Drill Sergeant. Probably has one hell of a glare too!
If he can scare Pokey I’ll give him props lol.

Develius Develius askjss the doom slayer is well slaying in a good way I’m gonna try and put all my effort into a post for Sephiroth after sheep posts for Isabelle.

genie palu and street rat joker i dunno if joker wants help from any gods after the last one he dealt with though lmao

sora still never can learn no matter how much he practices
Especially since Palutena can be such a troll! I don't blame Joker!

Pit calls Dark Pit for help with Sora! Though I just think of the "Mad Song" from Land Before Time.

Dark Pit: And once you get mad, you need to STAY mad! Don't give an inch!

Sora: But what if I start to feel better--

Dark Pit: NO! You hold your grudge until they grovel!

Sora: Do what...?

Dark Pit: GROVEL!

Especially since Palutena can be such a troll! I don't blame Joker!

Pit calls Dark Pit for help with Sora! Though I just think of the "Mad Song" from Land Before Time.

Dark Pit: And once you get mad, you need to STAY mad! Don't give an inch!

Sora: But what if I start to feel better--

Dark Pit: NO! You hold your grudge until they grovel!

Sora: Do what...?

Dark Pit: GROVEL!
palutena trolls joker once and he's on the verge of trying to resummon satanael to deal with her

roxas is just sitting in the corner minding his own business cuz he owns all sora's anger lmao

Now I’m imagining Paulutena with a pretty face but gradually the troll face is revealed.

Sora tries his intimidation skills on a sleazy shopkeeper.

Sora: *attempting to glare* You WILL... *smiles cheerfully* give us a discount, please? *turns to Pit and Dark Pit and gives them a thumbs up*

Both angels facepalm.

Pit: *Tries to get Sora to be agressive*
Sora: How being aggressively nice!

Yeah i thought of that one SpongeBob episode 😂

Yeah certain characters need a kick in the ass I can think of both game and a handful of anime.

Sora does have it in him, though it takes a great deal to get him to show it!

it only took him till kingdom hearts 3 to get there. our baby boy in this rp has got some time before he reaches that lmao

SheepKing SheepKing Feel free to post Isabelle first uh it may take awhile for me I’m trying to get into that homicidal Sephiroth muse lol. 😂
For the record, my initial plan was for the Slayer to walk up to Sephy like that one scene in Doom Eternal at the cutscene for the BFG-10,000 lol - just sizing him up before picking up Isabelle and walking out the room.

But I assume the One Winged Angel ain’t gonna tolerate that now would he…

For the record, my initial plan was for the Slayer to walk up to Sephy like that one scene in Doom Eternal at the cutscene for the BFG-10,000 lol - just sizing him up before picking up Isabelle and walking out the room.

But I assume the One Winged Angel ain’t gonna tolerate that now would he…
Lol no he’ll likely challenge him.. I only watched my bro play the original doom but that was ages ago.

Both cake and candy
Pit: Magic Cake? *tucks it into his exomis* You'll never see this again! Can't have that contraband, hooah!

Dark Pit: PSI Caramels? Yeah, like you need more food! *squeezes bag of candy and shakes it so hard the bag bursts and candies fly everywhere, then chucks the bag at Pokey* Did you even pass your PT test, private? HUH?! DID YOU EVEN PASS YOUR @#$%IN' PT TEST?!?!

If Pit letting out his inner Drill Sergeant seems too out of character, well, let me just say that Bob Ross was one once upon a time lol!

Hopefully Pokey doesn't store cake in his trunk and forget to lock it up the day Pit or Dark Pit decide to do a barrack inspection lol!
if pit and dark pit come to inspect joker's room, i feel like he just leaves morgana in there to pester them and keep them from touching any of his weapons he has hiding around or thief's tools he was crafting

sora probably has nothing too out of the ordinary out. probably just various keychains for his keyblade (maybe even ones crafted after the worlds of smash)

pyra would purposely leave out sweets baked by her, and mythra would leave some too. it's clear who made which ones lmao

yoshi probably has fruits and cookies from peach sitting around and would be sad to come back to them eaten peach probably makes him special yoshi shaped cookies that make him very happy

roxas has seashells and popsicle sticks all over the place. definitely makes people question just how much seasalt ice cream he is eating in a day

Pit: Magic Cake? *tucks it into his exomis* You'll never see this again! Can't have that contraband, hooah!

Dark Pit: PSI Caramels? Yeah, like you need more food! *squeezes bag of candy and shakes it so hard the bag bursts and candies fly everywhere, then chucks the bag at Pokey* Did you even pass your PT test, private? HUH?! DID YOU EVEN PASS YOUR @#$%IN' PT TEST?!?!

If Pit letting out his inner Drill Sergeant seems too out of character, well, let me just say that Bob Ross was one once upon a time lol!
Naw it’s damn hilarious to be honest Pokey deserves it for being a prick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back