• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
DRAGON TALES, DRAGON TALES,
IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR DRAGON TALES
COME ALONG, TAKE MY HAND
LET'S ALL GO TO DRAGON LAND
The theme song got stuck in my head and if I have to suffer, then so do you!

Whimsy-looking ahh, he looks like he's about to sing about the power of friendship/j
It's really cute! I also love the itty bitty Zelda 😚

🤣 I'm glad y'all love it!

DRAGON TALES, DRAGON TALES,
IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR DRAGON TALES
COME ALONG, TAKE MY HAND
LET'S ALL GO TO DRAGON LAND

Whimsy-looking ahh, he looks like he's about to sing about the power of friendship/j
It's really cute! I also love the itty bitty Zelda 😚
I'm trying so very hard to imagine him singing with that voice I shared earlier, and I just can't! XD

Hmm trying to think a song fitting seph if he sings about despair and destruction

🤣 I'm glad y'all love it!

I'm trying so very hard to imagine him singing with that voice I shared earlier, and I just can't! XD
This is what immediately comes to my mind when I try to imagine Lunaris singing:

Only villain songs XD

😆 It's impossible for him to sing a song that doesn't have anything to do with evil, his voice just wouldn't fit with it!

Lunaris and Seph bickering and roasting each other they only tolerate each other’s presence through Disney villain songs. I see them anctuallt agreeing on their hatred for goody two shoes. Hello Aerith 👀

Seph: I would’ve gotten away with it if it weren’t for that meddling flower girl

On that note… I see Seph with all his superiority he gives Lunaris some of the essence similar to the life stream he wants to fight Stefan at his best. I mean he won’t accept weakness. He has standards and expectations.

lol 😂 Cia gets annoyed by their fighting she calls them children she just punches them to shut up them up.

Shroomie Shroomie GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

😆 It's impossible for him to sing a song that doesn't have anything to do with evil, his voice just wouldn't fit with it!
I tried to find any videos or audio of the VA, Michael McConnohie, singing but found nothing, sadly.

Lunaris and Seph bickering and roasting each other they only tolerate each other’s presence through Disney villain songs. I see them anctuallt agreeing on their hatred for goody two shoes. Hello Aerith 👀

Seph: I would’ve gotten away with it if it weren’t for that meddling flower girl

On that note… I see Seph with all his superiority he gives Lunaris some of the essence similar to the life stream he wants to fight Stefan at his best. I mean he won’t accept weakness. He has standards and expectations.

lol 😂 Cia gets annoyed by their fighting she calls them children she just punches them to shut up them up.

Lunaris doesn't bicker, he just roasts, because he's a dragon! He is a LORD and he doesn't waste time with such trivialities; a lion cares little for the bleating of sheep. As for Sephiroth sharing essence to strengthen him before a fight, Lunaris would find that to be a huge insult!

I tried to find any videos or audio of the VA, Michael McConnohie, singing but found nothing, sadly.

Lunaris doesn't bicker, he just roasts, because he's a dragon! He is a LORD and he doesn't waste time with such trivialities; a lion cares little for the bleating of sheep. As for Sephiroth sharing essence to strengthen him before a fight, Lunaris would find that to be a huge insult!
Eh I just feel that’s something Sephiroth would do in terms of the essence but that’s how Lunaris rolls it would be fun for them to duel without the essence. I respect Lunaris more. I’m simp :3

Heh I stand by them roasting each other something would be funny.

How about some Stefan/Lunaris thoughts I've had. Some were inspired by recent conversations and Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- AU.

-The Night Dragon's Curse began to manifest when Stefan turned three years old.

-After giving Stefan the Moon Pearl earring to control his transformations, Sahasrahla suggested to Agahnim that he be the one to mentor Stefan as Sahasrahla is much too old to take on a pupil and Agahnim had been contemplating taking an apprentice for some time. They are both aware that Stefan is of the legendary Aylward bloodline.

-The first thing Toddler Stefan did upon meeting Agahnim was accidentally sneeze green flames on the wizard's robes.

-It was obvious from the beginning that Stefan had a strong connection to magic, but he initially had no control over it. For example, he could simply say a word, and some magical phenomena would take place. ("It's dark in here. Where's the light?" Suddenly, all the torches in the castle burst into bright flames!)

-Stefan ran errands for Agahnim whenever he was well enough to do so. He never took a bodyguard with him as he was fully capable of defending himself with magic. Imagine some foolish thief or Moblin trying to accost Stefan while he was foraging for toadstools in the forest, and they're immediately immolated! Even from the beginning, he had a no-nonsense attitude toward threats.

-Stefan enjoyed performing in magic shows for the kingdom. His Lunaris persona first came to be as his stage identity, and wearing the mask helped to hide his illness and add an air of mystery to him. Stefan also learned how to wield a sword as an add-on to his performance. He prefers the scimitar.

-Stefan was also intrigued by the Sacred Realm and the legends associated with it, and studied Agahnim's research in regards to it. He had hoped to find entry into the Sacred Realm and claim the Triforce for himself so as to finally be cured of his affliction. Instead, his research and experiments led to him finding the Smash Realm. The rest is history!

She would definitely call them children lol, seeing as they're bickering for no reason ignoring the fact she does that with Lana all the time. It would be funny if occasionally she had to be the mature one out of the three of them.

How about some Stefan/Lunaris thoughts I've had. Some were inspired by recent conversations and Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- AU.

-The Night Dragon's Curse began to manifest when Stefan turned three years old.

-After giving Stefan the Moon Pearl earring to control his transformations, Sahasrahla suggested to Agahnim that he be the one to mentor Stefan as Sahasrahla is much too old to take on a pupil and Agahnim had been contemplating taking an apprentice for some time. They are both aware that Stefan is of the legendary Aylward bloodline.

-The first thing Toddler Stefan did upon meeting Agahnim was accidentally sneeze green flames on the wizard's robes.

-It was obvious from the beginning that Stefan had a strong connection to magic, but he initially had no control over it. For example, he could simply say a word, and some magical phenomena would take place. ("It's dark in here. Where's the light?" Suddenly, all the torches in the castle burst into bright flames!)

-Stefan ran errands for Agahnim whenever he was well enough to do so. He never took a bodyguard with him as he was fully capable of defending himself with magic. Imagine some foolish thief or Moblin trying to accost Stefan while he was foraging for toadstools in the forest, and they're immediately immolated! Even from the beginning, he had a no-nonsense attitude toward threats.

-Stefan enjoyed performing in magic shows for the kingdom. His Lunaris persona first came to be as his stage identity, and wearing the mask helped to hide his illness and add an air of mystery to him. Stefan also learned how to wield a sword as an add-on to his performance. He prefers the scimitar.

-Stefan was also intrigued by the Sacred Realm and the legends associated with it, and studied Agahnim's research in regards to it. He had hoped to find entry into the Sacred Realm and claim the Triforce for himself so as to finally be cured of his affliction. Instead, his research and experiments led to him finding the Smash Realm. The rest is history!
Ooooo, I love these! Imma get on them in time! First things first, imma post for Cap and imma get back that Stefan goodness 💯

She would definitely call them children lol, seeing as they're bickering for no reason ignoring the fact she does that with Lana all the time. It would be funny if occasionally she had to be the mature one out of the three of them.
They’re like these three, but villainous!

They’re like these three, but villainous!

Literally them in a nutshell 😆

Cia leaves Lunaris and Sephiroth alone in a room for a moment, comes back to hear shouting and explosions inside, and she decides to not get involved whatsoever, and just stands outside the door listening to them fighting lmfao

Literally them in a nutshell 😆

Cia leaves Lunaris and Sephiroth alone in a room for a moment, comes back to hear shouting and explosions inside, and she decides to not get involved whatsoever, and just stands outside the door listening to them fighting lmfao
Never a dull moment with them XD

I can see Seph and Lunaris agreeing on their hatred for link and Aerith for being goody-goody

Lunaris, Cia, and Sephiroth might aswell be the Smash Hateocrocy (minus one) lmao
tumblr_mh8on2rxgK1rgam01o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
… I know captain Falcon and co are in the sorrowfen it’s just a what if Cyan was there brain rot.. I see Cyan being affected badly cause he lost everything in one day by the poisoned water. His wife, child, the kingdom. He’s the only survivor. And all because of emperor Gestahl’s ordering genocide.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back