• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
That’s legit so adorable omg who knew Pichu would win the heart of the one winged angel?! 😭❤️🥰
Ty! ☺️
Lol the only times Sephiroth would agree to do stuff like ice skating would be if Pichu was doing it with him!

Cdhsjdjdjxbsb Zel would be right alongside Ike and Ice Climbers. There truly is nothing as terrifying as the might of the cuccos 🐓/j

1713807913249.gif

You know I said eventually I would be inspired to doodle from the new Peach game and I finally was. It's messy af but I offer it anyways
OMG SHES SO PRETTY!!!! Ice skating fits are always the best!

I drew this totally not because I simp for Sephiroth and wanted an excuse to try my hand at drawing him noooooo
SHSJFKDKFJFJF PICHU’S SO CUTE I CANT 😭😭😭😭

Cdhsjdjdjxbsb Zel would be right alongside Ike and Ice Climbers. There truly is nothing as terrifying as the might of the cuccos 🐓/j

View attachment 1158992

OMG SHES SO PRETTY!!!! Ice skating fits are always the best!

SHSJFKDKFJFJF PICHU’S SO CUTE I CANT 😭😭😭😭
Nothing, not even Seph would mess with the cucoos. He becomes defeated by cucoos Roth

Right?! Pichu too adorable I can’t it’s making me lean towards Pichu must win Seph’s heart campaign at all costs 😭❤️

🥺 yep anything his for little Pokémon companion. Kick anyone’s ass who messes with lil Pichu
Sephiroth: "Cia, can we keep him? PLEAAASE-"
Cia: *looks at Pichu then at Sephiroth* "Why?"
Sephiroth: "Just...just hold him for a second, then you'll understand!"
Cia: *grabs Pichu and holds him* "...He's so soft."
Sephiroth: "See? So can we--"
Cia: "Yes, we're keeping him."
Nothing, not even Seph would mess with the cucoos.
Lana: "Oh ho, you're approaching me?" *Summoning Gate appears*

EVEN Cia Is won over the Pichu winning the villains hearts agenda is working

Heh, Seph getting pecked death by cuckoos not the cuckoos.

EVEN Cia Is won over the Pichu winning the villains hearts agenda is working

Heh, Seph getting pecked death by cuckoos not the cuckoos.
Pichu is trying to control the villains to have full power over the Smash Realm/j

NPC: "Lana, you fought Sephiroth and survived! How did you do it?"
Lana: "Cuccos! 😊"

Man y'all had to go draw ice skating stuff and convince my pea brain that I do in fact need to draw more of it myself. You already know what's gonna be coming and I don't need to say it but first I must do all the other stuff that needs my attention

Pichu is trying to control the villains to have full power over the Smash Realm/j

NPC: "Lana, you fought Sephiroth and survived! How did you do it?"
Lana: "Cuccos! 😊"
Cloud: You’re saying the only way to beat Sephiroth is a chicken army with their beaks or death and destruction.. *takes notes*

Pichu is a smart boi using his cute looks to hide his real motives.

Cloud: You’re saying the only way to beat Sephiroth is a chicken army with their beaks or death and destruction.. *takes notes*

Pichu is a smart boi using his cute looks to hide his real motives.
Cloud:
cover4.jpg

Pichu's villain arc???!?!!?

It's about time for me to get to writing again, so expect posts for Min Min, Tetra, Marth, and Corrin soon! (@^◡^)
Shroomie Shroomie 👀

Lana: *spinning a tale of their war stories*
Tetra: "Who tf are you????"
Poor Lana. It would be sweet if she found proper love in the RP. Girlie definitely needs someone to appreciate her adhdhdh
I would say that Marth probably would find her very cute and likeable- just her sweet mannerisms alone would remind him of Caeda!

Aw shucks, don't mention it. Btw just call me Hazy!

Good post! (* ̄▽ ̄)b
Not even IKE wants a bite of that KFC!

You know I said eventually I would be inspired to doodle from the new Peach game and I finally was. It's messy af but I offer it anyways
It's a happy Mythra! 😊 I bet that, alone, would shock the other Smash Bros. besides the ice skating!

Agahnim be like:
c3b65d04f227005c0e171fd1c78908a3.gif

Also Agahnim:
27f45c4767583bc113e394ed67a3189f.gif

d456869030dad71055a9aa0ec42074b9.gif

giphy.gif
Little Stefan: (*face scrunches up*)
Agahnim: What seems to be the matter, young master?
Little Stefan: Ahh... ahh... AH-CHOO!! (*sneezes, shooting green flames onto Agahnim's robes*)
Stefan's mother and Sahasrahla: O_O'''
Agahnim: ... Ah, I see.

I've been thinking about a scene of Stefan's poor, panicked mother, with a wrapped up bundle in her arms, rushing into Sahasrahla's home while pleading for him to help her child. A reptilian tail that appears to be rotting is sticking out of the blankets, and the air reeks of putrid meat! Even before all this conversation took place, I've had the thought of Stefan's father meeting his end while trying to find a fairy fountain in hopes of curing his infant son's afflictions. He had an unfortunate encounter with bandits or monsters. I wouldn't consider this a RP "spoiler" as I don't see why this would ever be brought up ICly.

If Lunaris was part of this evil trio, this would be funnier because way earlier in this thread I made a hypothetical Pokemon team for him, and one of them is a Persian!

The Super Smash Bros. having a Pokemon battle with Lunaris is something I hope happens one day in the RP!

Sorry for the wait on Pichu! Sdhjsfsdhfss it’s definitely not one of my best posts but hey all that matters is that its finally out 🫠

You know I was supposed to give them actual special outfits. That was supposed to be the point, but my brain said no LOL I even gave them special treatment unlike Mythra OOPS
shuannfs.png

The weather is dreary; a relentless downpour turns the ground into a sludgy mess. The tents are barely holding up against the pounding rain. Inside one of the larger tents, Agahnim sits over a map of the garrison, his brow furrowed in frustration. The canvas walls flap wildly in the gusting wind, a small stream of water trickles in from the entrance.

Soldier: (entering, rain-soaked and weary) Professor Agahnim, sir.

Agahnim: (looking up sharply) What is it?

Soldier: Reports from the siege lines, sir. The commanders estimate another three months before we can breach the garrison.

Agahnim: (slamming his fist on the table, causing a few scattered pieces to jump) Three months? That’s unacceptable. We don’t have three months.

The soldier nods grimly and exits, leaving Agahnim to his brooding. Moments later, Stefan enters, holding a bowl filled with a steaming, murky concoction. He’s covered in mud but seems undeterred by the grim conditions outside.

Stefan: (cheerfully) I brought you something to eat. It’s not much, but it’s hot.

Agahnim: (eyeing the bowl suspiciously) What is this muck?

Stefan: It’s a traditional Sheikah dish—fried bitter leaves and fermented fish eyes. A delicacy!

Agahnim: (grimacing) Delicacy? It’s an assault on the senses. You know I’ve always preferred Hylian cuisine. A nice hearty stew or a simple loaf of fresh bread...

Stefan: (smirking) Oh, come now, Professor. Embrace your heritage! Don’t tell me the great Sheikah wizard can’t handle a bit of traditional fare?

Agahnim: (scoffing) Handling isn’t the issue. It’s about pleasure. Food should be enjoyed, not endured. Hylian dishes have subtlety, a complexity that doesn’t rely on overpowering the palate!

Stefan: (teasingly) Perhaps it’s an acquired taste. Maybe your palate isn’t as refined as you think. Not all of us can have the refined tastes of a Hylian gourmet.

Agahnim: (raising an eyebrow) Refined, he says! There's nothing refined about fermenting fish eyes, I assure you...

Stefan laughs, setting the bowl down beside Agahnim, who reluctantly takes a spoonful, his face contorting as he braces for the impact of the flavors.

Stefan: See? It’s not so bad once you get past the smell. And the taste. And the texture.

Agahnim: (chuckling despite himself) When you put it that way, how could anyone resist?

Stefan sits down across from Agahnim, his expression becoming more serious.

Stefan: We need a new approach to this siege, Professor. Waiting three more months isn’t the best use of our resources.

Agahnim: (nodding, the taste of the dish momentarily forgotten) Agreed. I’ve been considering a few magical interventions that could expedite the process. Perhaps a series of concentrated elemental strikes—

Stefan: (interrupting) Or maybe a tactical insertion? We could use the cover of night, get inside and open the gates from within.

Agahnim: (considering) Risky, but with the right magic to cloak our movements, it could work. We’ll need to be precise. Any mistake could be disastrous.

Stefan: (grinning) Just think of it as trying to stomach another spoonful of that Sheikah delicacy. High risk, high reward.

Agahnim: (smiling wryly) If only all high risks ended with such... unique rewards.

The two share a look of understanding, the weight of their task momentarily lightened by their banter. Outside, the rain continues to pour, but inside the tent, plans begin to take shape, their strategy as bold as it is dangerous.

They lean over the map again, their figures hunched in collaboration, plotting the course that might just turn the tide of the siege.
Heres's another one! Next up is the fated meeting we have been waiting for 😈 GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow

The weather is dreary; a relentless downpour turns the ground into a sludgy mess. The tents are barely holding up against the pounding rain. Inside one of the larger tents, Agahnim sits over a map of the garrison, his brow furrowed in frustration. The canvas walls flap wildly in the gusting wind, a small stream of water trickles in from the entrance.

Soldier: Reports from the siege lines, sir. The commanders estimate another three months before we can breach the garrison.

Agahnim: (slamming his fist on the table, causing a few scattered pieces to jump) Three months? That’s unacceptable. We don’t have three months.

The soldier nods grimly and exits, leaving Agahnim to his brooding. Moments later, Stefan enters, holding a bowl filled with a steaming, murky concoction. He’s covered in mud but seems undeterred by the grim conditions outside.

Stefan: (cheerfully) I brought you something to eat. It’s not much, but it’s hot.

Stefan: It’s a traditional Sheikah dish—fried bitter leaves and fermented fish eyes. A delicacy!

Agahnim: (grimacing) Delicacy? It’s an assault on the senses. You know I’ve always preferred Hylian cuisine. A nice hearty stew or a simple loaf of fresh bread...

Stefan: (smirking) Oh, come now, Professor. Embrace your heritage! Don’t tell me the great Sheikah wizard can’t handle a bit of traditional fare?

Agahnim: (scoffing) Handling isn’t the issue. It’s about pleasure. Food should be enjoyed, not endured. Hylian dishes have subtlety, a complexity that doesn’t rely on overpowering the palate!

Stefan: (teasingly) Perhaps it’s an acquired taste. Maybe your palate isn’t as refined as you think. Not all of us can have the refined tastes of a Hylian gourmet.

Agahnim: (raising an eyebrow) Refined, he says! There's nothing refined about fermenting fish eyes, I assure you...

Stefan laughs, setting the bowl down beside Agahnim, who reluctantly takes a spoonful, his face contorting as he braces for the impact of the flavors.

Stefan: See? It’s not so bad once you get past the smell. And the taste. And the texture.

Agahnim: (chuckling despite himself) When you put it that way, how could anyone resist?

Stefan: We need a new approach to this siege, Professor. Waiting three more months isn’t the best use of our resources.

Agahnim: (nodding, the taste of the dish momentarily forgotten) Agreed. I’ve been considering a few magical interventions that could expedite the process. Perhaps a series of concentrated elemental strikes—

Stefan: (interrupting) Or maybe a tactical insertion? We could use the cover of night, get inside and open the gates from within.

Agahnim: (considering) Risky, but with the right magic to cloak our movements, it could work. We’ll need to be precise. Any mistake could be disastrous.

Stefan: (grinning) Just think of it as trying to stomach another spoonful of that Sheikah delicacy. High risk, high reward.

Agahnim: (smiling wryly) If only all high risks ended with such... unique rewards.

The two share a look of understanding, the weight of their task momentarily lightened by their banter. Outside, the rain continues to pour, but inside the tent, plans begin to take shape, their strategy as bold as it is dangerous.

They lean over the map again, their figures hunched in collaboration, plotting the course that might just turn the tide of the siege.
Heres's another one! Next up is the fated meeting we have been waiting for 😈 GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow
Bro such a good read at this point Nintendo should move aside let you write the next Zelda game. Such wonderfully written lore. 😤

yes no one would suspect a thing too many villain lessons by Seph and Cia has spoiled him
Next thing you know, Pichu shows up wearing Cia's mask and wielding Sephiroth's Masamune!
If Lunaris was part of this evil trio, this would be funnier because way earlier in this thread I made a hypothetical Pokemon team for him, and one of them is a Persian!

The Super Smash Bros. having a Pokemon battle with Lunaris is something I hope happens one day in the RP!
Pichu vs Persian, who will take the belt as the "Every Villain is Lemons" group's mascot?

Lol that would be awesome! Mewtwo shows up and wreaks havoc 😆

Next thing you know, Pichu shows up wearing Cia's mask and wielding Sephiroth's Masamune!

Pichu vs Persian, who will take the belt as the "Every Villain is Lemons" group's mascot?

Lol that would be awesome! Mewtwo shows up and wreaks havoc 😆
And wearing a wig to complete the look lol Seph gives the cosplay his seal of approval secretly melting his heart

Last edited:

That was a fun one to read!

I can imagine Stefan to be the type who would eat a fermented eyeball if only to freak out those around him. He's had to choke down awful potions and medicines all his life; what's a fermented eyeball to him? XD

EyeballStew.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back