• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
XD yep something tells me he gives Pichu a Thunder materia not from malice just cause it’s Pichu’s element maybe give him a purple materia to enchance his ability
That reminds me he gives Cia a red materia (bahamut) just for chaos. 👀
Bro's just handing out materia like party favors at a kid's birthday party lmfao

*snickersnort* 😆

I've never made a caster character in Skyrim before.

SkyrimStefan.png

But also Seph might feel challenged by Joker given he's a lil anime pretty boy. I mean the boy's smooth, a real lady killer. Anyone would feel challenged when this be coming out of Joker's mouth:

Atlus knew exactly what they were doing when they let Joker have this line

Joker: That was sexy!
Japanese Pit: SeXy DyNaMiTe!

XD mostly I see it out of his own arrogance I can’t unsee that clip you posted it screams him 💯
"Ah, you pathetic fools might as well take it. I insist, since I'm so godlike, I'm willing to donate to you mortals. No no, no need to thank me."
PS: Why thank you lol, I've been seeing Sephiroth wherever I go nowadays hjskwidjdn

"Ah, you pathetic fools might as well take it. I insist, since I'm so godlike, I'm willing to donate to you mortals. No no, no need to thank me."
PS: Why thank you lol, I've been seeing Sephiroth wherever I go nowadays hjskwidjdn
XD if you haven’t seen the Gabaleth videos I recommend them they’re so funny

XD if you haven’t seen the Gabaleth videos I recommend them they’re so funny
I love Gabaleth! I've seen a couple of the comic dubs before and I know Sephiroth dabbles in trolling from time to time

Seph picking up Raoul’s presence would be fun lol he would be like I know you’re in there! Something like that. You know.. Arsene reminds me of chaos that uses Vincent Valentine as a host. Arsene and Chaos have similar designs. 🤔
If I gave Joker his wildcard ability it'd be funnier. Seph just senses like 15 different personas in his mask and is like ????

Last edited:
If I gave Joker his wildcard ability it'd be funnier. Seph just sense like 15 different personas in his mask and is like ????
lol he thinks his three remanants are hard to keep his mind around. 15 personas, yep, don’t get him going on figuring out the links, Zelda’s, and ganon.

Seph: Someone needs birth control, I need a drink.

lol he thinks his three remanants are hard to keep his mind around. 15 personas, yep, don’t get him going on figuring out the links, Zelda’s, and ganon.

Seph: Someone needs birth control, I need a drink.
Well Seph I don't think birth control helps Joker with personas LOL

Also I saw Gabaleth mentioned which obviously makes me think of Wooden Plank Studios since all their Smash comics are dubbed on that channel and I am obligated to share the singular comic frame forever stuck in my head
comic_2022_youwinsomeyoulosesome_2_4_gif.gif

Well Seph I don't think birth control helps Joker with personas LOL

Also I saw Gabaleth mentioned which obviously makes me think of Wooden Plank Studios since all their Smash comics are dubbed on that channel and I am obligated to share the singular comic frame forever stuck in my head
comic_2022_youwinsomeyoulosesome_2_4_gif.gif
Joker’s mind:

pizza fire GIF

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Ploegy Ploegy SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Darklord95 Darklord95

I'm currently writing for the Captain Falcon group. It's going to be on the shorter end as I'm only describing the place to you. Like with the Pillar of Fear, it is up to the individual players to decide how the Pillar will affect their characters. There isn't a "wrong way" to do it; the Pillar of Sorrow forces those exposed to its energies to feel intense sadness. They may be confronted with memories of great sadness or manifestations of their doubts. The deeper one falls into despair, the heavier their bodies become until they sink into the swamp.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Ploegy Ploegy SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Darklord95 Darklord95

I'm currently writing for the Captain Falcon group. It's going to be on the shorter end as I'm only describing the place to you. Like with the Pillar of Fear, it is up to the individual players to decide how the Pillar will affect their characters. There isn't a "wrong way" to do it; the Pillar of Sorrow forces those exposed to its energies to feel intense sadness. They may be confronted with memories of great sadness or manifestations of their doubts. The deeper one falls into despair, the heavier their bodies become until they sink into the swamp.
Gotcha! 👌 I've been waiting for this moment my whole life 😈

I had brought this up elsewhere but y'all can appreciate it too so I'll just set this down here
0mqv2wb6qbcz.jpg

The P5 manga artist did not need to make this but he did. I cannot complain

I had brought this up elsewhere but y'all can appreciate it too so I'll just set this down here
0mqv2wb6qbcz.jpg

The P5 manga artist did not need to make this but he did. I cannot complain
Zayum, look at that swagger!! ✨

Just wanna say...

I'm so happy y'all enjoy my OCs for this RP. I know OCs can be very awkward in Fandom RPs. I am honored and flattered that not only are y'all enjoying them, but also getting involved with their creation and development. I get so many ideas for my villains just through conversations in here, as well as from artwork and written works.

I have to remind myself that Tabuu, Galeem, and Dharkon were created for SSB, so it's okay to invent my own baddies for this setting. As Super Smash Brothers is a mish-mash of different Nintendo properties, I wanted to make villains representative of those properties. I want my players to believe Lunaris could exist as a Legend of Zelda villain. I want my players to believe Odessa and Krook would fit in the worlds of the game franchises they took influence from. I was going for a Saturday Morning Cartoon vibe with my villains: they show up, cause problems, the Super Smash Brothers defeat them, and they shake their fists and vow they will get them "next time!"

I'm happy everyone seems to be having as much fun with my villainous OCs as I did when I first conceptualized them!

Just wanna say...

I'm so happy y'all enjoy my OCs for this RP. I know OCs can be very awkward in Fandom RPs. I am honored and flattered that not only are y'all enjoying them, but also getting involved with their creation and development. I get so many ideas for my villains just through conversations in here, as well as from artwork and written works.

I have to remind myself that Tabuu, Galeem, and Dharkon were created for SSB, so it's okay to invent my own baddies for this setting. As Super Smash Brothers is a mish-mash of different Nintendo properties, I wanted to make villains representative of those properties. I want my players to believe Lunaris could exist as a Legend of Zelda villain. I want my players to believe Odessa and Krook would fit in the worlds of the game franchises they took influence from. I was going for a Saturday Morning Cartoon vibe with my villains: they show up, cause problems, the Super Smash Brothers defeat them, and they shake their fists and vow they will get them "next time!"

I'm happy everyone seems to be having as much fun with my villainous OCs as I did when I first conceptualized them!
No no, thank you for sharing your OCs with us! I've only known about their existence for a week or two but it feels like I still know so much about em because of how well-crafted they are and the detailed conversations and posts about them I've read.

Yeah, I gotta agree, having OCs in a fandom RP is tough (no shit, I have my own OC here!), but you make it look so effortless. That's how well they work with Smash Bros.

I personally love what's going on and I hope the creativity keeps on flowing! 🫶

Joker's fanbase be like:

This is just me. I am Joker’s fanbase

But also the biggest ooc thing I’ve ever done in one of my posts is having Ann put Joker’s coat back on him. We all know she be looking at his arms /j then again his shirt did have sleeves LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back