• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Lol that moment Dark Pit forgets that Samus is a BOUNTY HUNTER!! But hey, the fact that he didn't attack her to escape should mean something! Most everyone else would get an Electroshock Arm to the face!

Lol that moment Dark Pit forgets that Samus is a BOUNTY HUNTER!! But hey, the fact that he didn't attack her to escape should mean something! Most everyone else would get an Electroshock Arm to the face!
Haha yup, she's no rookie to hunting people down
Lol I guess it does mean something, I'm sure Sam would realize that when all this is said and done.

I was lying in bed a thought came to me if Seph was spared from everything Shinra did I see him fancying a strong woman like Samus.

I was lying in bed a thought came to me if Seph was spared from everything Shinra did I see him fancying a strong woman like Samus.
Though I don't imagine Samus fancying someone like Sephiroth 😏.

samus_vs_sephiroth_by_nickonplanetripple_dejrfnt-pre.jpg

It would be interesting to see. All I can say for my PCs is that Daisy would be interested in Sephiroth because she isn't fazed by villains at all she actually finds the idea of falling in love with a villain exciting XD, but Samus might have a love-hate relationship with Seph if she wasn't so hard-to-get!

It would be interesting to see. Daisy would be interested in Sephiroth because she isn't fazed by villains at all she actually finds the idea of falling in love with a villain exciting XD, but Samus might have a love-hate relationship with Seph if she wasn't so hard-to-get!
I see Seph into the hard to get type of ladies lol..

Adhdh Captain Falcon might have some competition XD
Not really. aww crap it’s just kind of hard to see Sephiroth interested if he wasn’t too far gone. I should clarify it’s me rambling a what if Seph was good brain rot.. he would if this was an AU sorry for being confusing just amusing to see Seph chasing her and being in competition with Falcon XD

Not really. aww crap it’s just kind of hard to see Sephiroth interested if he wasn’t too far gone. I should clarify it’s me rambling a what if Seph was good brain rot.. he would if this was an AU sorry for being confusing just amusing to see Seph chasing her
Nah, it's cool, I was also speculating for the funnis. Samus' morals wouldn't let her even find Sephiroth remotely enticing if we're getting real here. Though it's cool to think about.

lol Seph isn’t competition unless he’s an AU version then maybe..
Tbf, under normal circumstances, Sephiroth is a pretty alright guy when around the Smash Bros. The only real change now is that he found Jenova. It's like giving wine to a recovering alcoholic lol

Tbf, under normal circumstances, Sephiroth is a pretty alright guy when around the Smash Bros. The only real change now is that he found Jenova. It's like giving wine to a recovering alcoholic lol
Yep XD still wondering if he and Pichu will be best buds probs

Nah, it's cool, I was also speculating for the funnis. Samus' morals wouldn't let her even find Sephiroth remotely enticing if we're getting real here. Though it's cool to think about.
Meanwhile, Pit becomes a protective little brother to Samus! He's just giving Sephiroth the stink eye!

Earlier in the thread, I joked about Sephiroth trying to claim custody of both Pits from Palutena. At court, the judge sees that both Palutena and Sephiroth are terrible guardians and custody ends up being awarded to Samus, the only adult relative who could get legal guardianship over them! XD

Meanwhile, Pit becomes a protective little brother to Samus! He's just giving Sephiroth the stink eye!

Earlier in the thread, I joked about Sephiroth trying to claim custody of both Pits from Palutena. At court, the judge sees that both Palutena and Sephiroth are terrible guardians and custody ends up being awarded to Samus, the only adult relative who could get legal guardianship over them! XD
Seph and Palutena being terrible just proves Mama Samus is the perfect role model for the pits lol

And here, I thought the only peopleCap had to worry about was Snake, Ike, and sometimes Little Mac lol
Aghah technically Little Mac x Samus is a bit weird since Samus is in her 20s while Mac is 17, but the others I definitely see as problems towards Falcon's crush on Sam XD
Yep XD still wondering if he and Pichu will be best buds probs
Aww, that's cute! Pikachu is pals with Sam while Seph is pals with Pichu. What a coincidence XD

Oh god, that's just the icing on top of the cake lmfao!

It would be hilarious to see Samus try to juggle her duties with taking care of both the Pits. Maybe she asks Auntie Peach for help...

It would be hilarious to see Samus try to juggle her duties with taking care of both the Pits. Maybe she asks Auntie Peach for help...
Samus is just chilling in her apartment (she's shown to have one in the manga), enjoying her space operas, when the door knocks and she finds Copper and Booker with both Pits in tow, and they tell her that she's been awarded custody over both angels!

It probably isn't THAT bad; hunting down those criminals just got a lot easier for Samus! The Pits can even survive in space without special suits! Feeding them and making sure they get a good education is probably the trickiest part! Oh, and possibly having to protect them from the Galactic Federation, who would love to keep them as specimens for scientific study!

Aghah technically Little Mac x Samus is a bit weird since Samus is in her 20s while Mac is 17, but the others I definitely see as problems towards Falcon's crush on Sam XD

Aww, that's cute! Pikachu is pals with Sam while Seph is pals with Pichu. What a coincidence XD

Heh Sephiroth having a soft spot for Pichu.. rare thing.

Samus is just chilling in her apartment (she's shown to have one in the manga), enjoying her space operas, when the door knocks and she finds Copper and Booker with both Pits in tow, and they tell her that she's been awarded custody over both angels!

It probably isn't THAT bad; hunting down those criminals just got a lot easier for Samus! The Pits can even survive in space without special suits! Feeding them and making sure they get a good education is probably the trickiest part! Oh, and possibly having to protect them from the Galactic Federation, who would love to keep them as specimens for scientific study!
Lmao looks like Sam would have her hands full- at least her cooking would be better than Palutena's-

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back